• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Two of them? of whom do you speak? I rarely venture out to This Hyrule. I venture to the Picori Metropolis in the old stump, and... things Junior here doesn't need to know yet" Razul says in shame
Rasul stands up
" What do you mean? what don't I know?"

Mido

Version 1
The man turns to Rasul, and soon back to his father. He had a feeling he knew what Razul was talking about, but there were some thing even a sagacious fellow like himself did not know. He then attempts to ease this tense moment.

"In any case, it doesn't matter if you knew about the two or not; yet there was something interesting about the two, almost familiar," he notes.

Storm

"when you've been around as long as I have, you see the same people in different Wrapping... let me guess.... there is a cutout of you, and a bird?"

Mido

Version 1
The man smirks matter-of-factly upon Razul's last statement, brought upon by his mentioning of "a bird."

"Heck, no kidding," he remarks. "I suppose the world doesn't change as much as we think if we still see people as we do. The one guy didn't have wings per se from what I saw, but his demeanor definitely reminded me of our old friend. The other guy seemed to be more or less an average joe dressed in whatever drivel the kids are into these days as far as I know. He tried to coax your son to join up with the both of them, but that didn't work out, so I though you knew something about what Rasul did."

Storm

" he lead them through the Midden to Erebos, only for The Earth Dragon Bollarok to chase them down a corridor?" Razul laughs as he looks at Rasul " That's My Boy... now what can I get you?"
" I need a spinner, Pegasus Boots, and...."
" Whoa there. stop right there, Son. I can't just give you these things. I can make them for you if you bring me the Materials. I have the Schematics here. good thing is I have a near limitless supply of these Seeds, so you can buy bags of those for a pretty Rupee. I already gave you a free Item. bring Friends, I'll see what I can give them"

Mido

Version 1
"Not to mention," the man donned in red robes of golden trimming interludes. "you have a shape-shifting shovel at your side. It should be plenty before you find some friends like you father says!" Stroking his long beard, he smiles. While both Rasul and his father were proud yet enigmatic folks, their bond was very close. "In any case, if I am permitted, I'll continue to keep tabs on young Rasul if you so wish."

Storm

"Turn into a bracelet" Razul suggests " so he can use his Hammer dutifully and without fail"
Rasul checks his bag to make sure he was set, knowing damn well His Father would be keeping tabs through Mr. Fray

Mido

Version 1
"Sounds good," the man known as Dente nods. Moments later, he was but an armlet. It was good to talk to his old friend once again. He then telepathically notes to Rasul the following:

"I will likely not be speaking very much from here on out as to not distract you too much. We have quite the adventure ahead, and it's been much time since I personally have been out and about like this!" The old Dente finishes his words, allowing Rasul to do as he wishes.

Storm

Rasul stretches his knuckles, adjusting the full gambit
"As you wish, Mr. Fray... Father, i' m Heading for Kariko, then I'll head up the Mountain for Darunia if no one is at Kariko"
"Good idea. I need Leather, Iron, and Pegasus Seeds for those boots you want. Come back when you have the Materials"
Rasul waves goodbye to his father as Razul enters his house
"Jace... I am feeling that Itch... In a few Years, im going to challenge him again to a final battle. Inform the Gatewatch proper for the 17th incursion on Ahmomket"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Wow sorry for being gone so long! I've had a lot on my plate. I'm not sure what the whole deal is with the shovel but I'll figure it out))

Evernote snaps out of it and notices the dragon approaching behind them. "Yeah come on!" His wings pop out and he grabs Zed and they soar over the chasm.

Mido

Version 1
Zed squeals as the two fall down the chasm, but soon comes to his senses.

"Not yet...we are not going out like this!" He steers Evermore with his weight to skid against the chasm wall as to slow the fall. "Let's hope this works," he closes his eyes.

Mido

Version 1
((Yeah, sorry about that. This whole block of text was essentially the going-ons of Storm's character and his shovel, so I apologize for the clutter! Although I believe this all was independent of the other characters' arcs as far as I know.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((All right then. I believe I was last with Deku, but TBH, I felt a bit like a third wheel, so I guess I'll just go do my own thing.))

Latch absently wandered around the streets of Saria. It was kind of nice, being back in civilization. He'd been wandering around in the wastes for a while, and while that was nice, there was just something about being in a town that made him happy. Perhaps it was the human contact, something that he'd sorely lacked during his childhood; perhaps it was the fact that he didn't have to cook his own food. Either way, he enjoyed towns. He bought some roasted deku nuts off of a street vendor, and started munching on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom