• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walks away from Donna, sensing the disdain of the shovel for the woman. after a while of walking he was at Kariko Vilage
"So, Shovel. I know you can hear me, and you know I can get a gyst of what you're saying. do you know anything about the shift in the air?"

Mido

Version 1
The shovel paid no heed to any shift in the air, but what it did know was that the two ought return to Razul. If times were this dangerous, the wisdom of a sagacious one would be a boon.

Storm

"fine."
Rasul popped a few Pegasus seeds and Ran towards the Lost Woods to Ordin-Bashir.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old man Razul and Old Man Jace were locked in a game of Chess

Mido

Version 1
The shovel would have liked to take the other two along, but based on Rasul's reaction to them, it didn't think his father would have had much patience either. Nevertheless, they were on their way. The shovel never would have imagined he would be engaged in such a service, but here it was.

Storm

Rasul made it to the Deku tree in quick fashion, making sure he wasn't followed

Mido

Version 1
The city-state of Ordin-Bashir

Ordin-Bashir was one of the last bastions of safety, and perhaps sanity among the ruins of this land. However, much of this place harbored relics of the past, many buildings constructed with wood or marble. Still, somehow, this place, while not very large, managed to endure.

The shovel is certain Rasul was not followed as far as its shovel line-of-sight was concerned. They made it.

Storm

Rasul looked at the many statues outside. of the several dieties he grew to worship. The Sages of Old, and their sucessors, as well as fallen heroes. Rasul sees a man he hardly recalls ever meeting
"Ballo, sir..."
"Sir is what you call me? That will do for now. Son, you are strong and kind. your father has raised you well. tell me where an old man may find a fairy fountain. I need to heal my aching joints"
" There is one just over the hill" rasul said in innocent reluctance
" I thank you, young boy"
The cloaked man walked along, a single red rose at the Base of one of the Statues, a Knight with the emblem of a wolf

Storm

The Deku Tree stood, the Exotic Seed Trees spiraled along his Trunk, Rasul entered and sat
" Father. I suppose you will sell me some things"
Old Man Razul checkmates Jace then runs to the Counter
" I shall sell... why do you have that Shovel? Put it Back"

Storm

Razul quickly grabs the Shovel and Runs outside to the Statue that represents Dente and sticks the Shovel in the ground
"I bind you to this sacred ground, Dentedorf Fray."

Mido

Version 1
Before the shovel meets the grounds, two hands stop the fall, and after exiting a handstand, stands up to meet the face of his old friend. Instead of the shovel stood a man who appeared to be in his late thirties, but with a demeanor as old as time. His own beard, now riddled with gray, nearly reaches the ground. His once long hair demonstrated by the statue above was long-gone, now an empty dome. Looking quizzically at Razul, he begins speaking.

"Now, you know I hate to be called that," the man sighs. "Now, I know I technically could have stopped your boy from stealing me, but I thought it would be nice to get some fresh air; but in that note, it doesn't look so good out there." The man ends his statement with a grunt.

Storm

"what else am I to call one who can turn into a Pig Monster, apparate into phantom versions, and can not die, only returning to a Poe, all because of my brother and the Shovel? so you say the World has gone to hell? I knew that already. I saw the bombs fall from far away... theres a reason we don't do technology in Ordin-Bashir... I have seen bombs that have wiped out nations. are the natives Hostile, Den?

Mido

Version 1
"Hmm, I suppose that makes sense for this to be old news; but then again, most of the past twenty years I've been entertaining your various guests with cheap parlor tricks." the man groans. "As far as the people go, it's a free-for-all. Every man for himself. We did run into some peculiar folks today though, and something tells me you know about two of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom