• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
Zed looks back at Evermore, then turns back to Rasul.

"Hmm, I might be able to read those," Zed notes. During his time with the old woman, he did happen to receive a bit of schooling in some of the languages of old, Hylian and all. Perhaps this could be useful now. "In any case, I'm ready to go when you all are!" His hands he raises behind his head, grinning all the while.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The door behind them opens, and out walks the Dwarven Chieftain
"Ballo y Benvida Erebos"
"Ni, Kaza rey. Komen dosai, sed Avi persue me ad ba"
"I can speak Hylian, Keeb. Dammit"
" i am Rasul Kazad"
" the **** you are. Rasul is 5'3" with Black beard and white eyes."

Mido

Version 1
Zed's eyes widen in shock. He didn't think they were already where they needed to be, more or less! Motioning for Evermore to follow, Zed follows behind Rasul.

Storm

The Dwarven chieftain walks back inside, and 30 seconds later a Dragon exits the Door and chases Zed and Evermore down the hall

Rasul had found his way back to the Crack, and as soon as he exited, he caved the exit in, and walked out back to the Streets of Saria

Mido

Version 1
"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! A classic case of getting shanghaied, am I right?" Zed yells to Evermore as he rushes carrying Evermore in a cradle in a mad hurry down the Underground corridors. A master shyster himself, Zed knows he will be kicking himself in the shins for this bat-taking exercise, but luckily he was able to slightly outrun the dragon in spite of the added weight.

Storm

in front of Zed is a huge crevasse about 100 feet across. the Dragon is running fast behind

Mido

Version 1
The shovel remains silent, none too pleased about the tom foolery that just took place. Not that it was any of its business.

Zed and Evermore continue their mad hurry, but in the distance, Zed picks up the shadow of a gigantic chasm. He clearly took a bad turn.

"Hey, Mr. Hero?" Zed supplicates. "Do you think we could fly across this thing?"

Storm

"You'd do the same, Shovel" Rasul said "Besides, why should you care? You have nothing staked in this. You are just my shovel... Perhaps i should reforge you into something"

Mido

Version 1
Rasul had a point. Why should this ordinary shovel care? Its duty was to remain essentially the guardian of its wielder. It was not sure, but it sensed something interesting out of the two of them. It didn't necessarily have to do with extra manpower either. Perhaps those two were critical in what this shovel perceived as a solution to the grand dark age that had befallen Hyrule? Who knows? The shovel was not totally certain itself.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
A motorcycle quickly approaches Rasul and stops next to him in the middle of the open field. "You wouldn't happen to have seen a girl who teleports and controls water, would you?" Donna asks.

Storm

"No... I haven't...have you seen a ghost around here? probably a Poe of sorts but not exactly"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom