• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Bird...evil...Bird...Murder....Mother" Rasul tries to say, frightened that he will be killed, holding his shovel up to protect himself.

Mido

Version 1
Rasul's words struck deep ever so slightly for Zed. His fright seemed genuine from Zed's perspective. After silently raising his hand to halt Evermore, he moves and crouches near Rasul.

"Why don't you tell me a bit about this bird? Perhaps we can help you?" Zed speaks as kindly as possible. He wasn't sure what this was all about, but he was curious.

Storm

"Bird....black wings.... purple eyes... spear... came down from sky... killed mother... father went after... came back fruitless...father say never trust bird.

Mido

Version 1
"That...sounds awful," Zed replies. Even though Zed considered himself quite aloof and a shyster to boot, he genuinely felt some sympathy for Rasul. He personally didn't remember his parents much if at all, and the parental figure he did have has since disappeared.

Mido

Version 1
Zed traces Rasul's eye contact back to Evermore.

"Hey, don't worry about him! He's a trustworthy guy," Zed assures his new acquaintance. Heck, he was probably more trustworthy than he was!

The shovel stirs slightly again in an attempt to communicate the following: "If you aren't sure to trust these two, perhaps your father could be a better judge of character." Without being able to communicate with the vernacular, the shovel's efforts were likely futile.

Storm

"Bird....evil" Rasul says, feeling his shovel shake again
"Stay out of this, Shovel"

Mido

Version 1
Zed's eyebrow twitches upon hearing the last statement. Why was Rasul talking to a shovel? He isn't sure what to say here.

The shovel continues strirring, as it became clear it was understood. It would be heeded not matter what it took.

Storm

"Look, Shovel, even if we went to the Old Man, which we're not, they would get lost" Rasul said, polishing the Shovel

Mido

Version 1
The shovel disagrees, as it has an astute sense of direction. Not to mention it figured meeting up with the young Rasul's father would be a safe move in this dangerous climate. It didn't know what was worse, staying around here or being called a specifically-undesirable nickname.

Mido

Version 1
The shovel is glad that Rasul has seen the light of his reasoning, but equally perturbed by his roundabout use of a certain nickname a fellow like itself despised. It simmers down after about twenty seconds. It didn't want to burn Rasul's hands after all.

Zed is still stuck in a quizzical trance observing the scene in front if him. It appeared to be a battle of wits unlike no other.

Mido

Version 1
Zed snaps out of his trance upon hearing the name of Rasul. As such, he introduces himself.

"I'm Zed. Zed Hyllen," he responds. "Behind me is...uh...I may have forgotten his name!" he slyly, but embarrassingly laughs. "He's a good guy, though, I assure you!" His thoughts soon trace back to his own name. Hyllen: he wasn't even sure that was his last name, but it didn't matter. Zed soon shrugs off the concern.

Storm

Rasul explains " im watching you, bird. You betray us, its rotisserie time. Now i will take you to the Old Man. I do suggest you leave anything electric outside tge varrier as it will spontabeously rust or combust... I couldnt read the instructions last year. It came in Zora or ancient Rito

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom