• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda's Yummy Graphics

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
021-PrinceRalis.jpgSorry 'bout the size!:D
Here is the pic. that I want my sig. to be based off of. (Ignore all of the crap around the pic. I know it's not much to kick you off with, but it's the best I can do. Now you see why I need you to make my signature. Try to make it in a sqaure, with a background, and text under the sqaure.)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Yeah, that would work. But i noticed how you said that i need to be the owner of the pic. that i use to give you an idea of what i want. Well, would it work if i copied a pic. from some website such as photobucket.com etc., and then just edited it, and erased a few parts of the original to make it seem more like my own? (I would still give credit to the original poster of the pic. from whatever website it was) Because, i'm not terrible at editing on the computer, it's just the base of character that i suck at.
If it belongs to somebody else, then you should ask them for permission. Taking and editing something that belongs to somebody else is theft, and that's a big no-no. If it's artwork, find the artist and ask them. If it's official art or a screenshot, then it's fine.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
yeah, it's just a screenshot that i edited. Alot. It just looks terrible at the moment. will you do it? Look at my post with the picture attached. it will also have further details. If you want to make sure, then just go to www.photobucket.com, and search "prince ralis" and i edited the one with brown around it and turned it into what I posted.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Well, I couldn't do much with the one you provided, so I just tried with official art. I made both a signature and an avatar in case you wanted a matching set.

So, save them to your harddrive and then upload them to whatever you like. I provided two file extensions of the avatar (.png and .gif). I recommend saving both. The .png one you can use anywhere, but since the filesize limits here are low, you'll need to use the .gif one here on ZD if you want it to look good.

ralisav.png
ralisavgif.gif

ralissig.png

I tried to go far a darker image to fit Twilight Princess. Is this suitable?

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Wow! Thanks Zeruda! It looks great! I'll go Ahead and copy it into my Sig. if that's alright. Reply as soon as possible. (I'll give credit to you below the box as part of my Sig.) I needed to edit the rest of my Sig. anyway, so this will make over half of it. (Oh and sorry for the horrible example I made!)

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Zeruda, I'm having some problems uploading the picture. I can't find any other way except for uploading it from URL, which failed. It just sucked up the original from photobucket, and it was removed from that website, so I can't get in my sig.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Zeruda, I got the smaller version (the GIF) one as my Avatar, but I still can't get the big one in my Sig. I think I found out what the problem is though. When you go to your settings page, and click on edit signature, there's something at the bottom that shows you what you are allowed to put in your sig. Well, it says "No" to uploading image from a folder, (which is what I want to do) but I can't figure out how to change that. If you find out, please tell me.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Zeruda, how do you do that? Are you a wizard? The Twili sage is my favorite!
..What? No, I'm not a wizard. ;p She's a sorceress, by the way, not a sage. :>

Zeruda, I got the smaller version (the GIF) one as my Avatar, but I still can't get the big one in my Sig. I think I found out what the problem is though. When you go to your settings page, and click on edit signature, there's something at the bottom that shows you what you are allowed to put in your sig. Well, it says "No" to uploading image from a folder, (which is what I want to do) but I can't figure out how to change that. If you find out, please tell me.
Use the [ img ] [ /img ] tags in your signature rather than browsing to the folder. You should put it as:
[ img ] http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a55/Zeruda/sigs/ralissig.png [/img ] (without the spaces)

Hey Zeruda, can you make me a Ze(Tetra)Link Wind Waker wallpaper? My wallpapers are boring and I'm not a very good computer graphics artist. So can you pleeease make me a Ze(Tetra)Link wallpaper. And the dimensions should be 1280x800. Thanks in advance!
Sure, THP. Gimme a bit to get it done, and I'll see what I can come up with.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'VE TRIED PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING! And I STILL can't get it in my sig.!!!!!!!!
Then you're doing something wrong. Refer to this post for further assistance. Read it in its entirety and see if it helps: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?9769-Graphics-How-To

And, THP, I've finished your wallpaper. I'm sorry if it's not to your liking. Please let me know if it's okay or not. I tried to go with a more sea-faring, cartoon feel since you wanted Tetra/Link.

zeruda-psp-prev.jpg

{DOWNLOAD> 1280x800}

Hazel

A Frog
Wow, you're awesome. Could you make me a wall paper about Skyward Sword?

Sorry if I'm no accurate, do it however you want for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom