• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda's Yummy Graphics

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Wow, you're awesome. Could you make me a wall paper about Skyward Sword?

Sorry if I'm no accurate, do it however you want for the rest.
Check a page or two back- I've already created Skyward Sword wallpapers. See if you want to use those. If not, then I'll make you one.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Simple Skyward Sword set:
For the avatars, there are two versions, and two file extensions of each version. Each version (only slight color difference) has a .png file extension for use outside of Zelda Dungeon, and each version also has a .gif file for use here at Zelda Dungeon. Using the .gif provided here at ZD allows you to keep the image quality. Normally, using .png is better, but the filesize is larger. There is a bar across the icon for insertion of a username or something.

[] .PNG []
// Use these just about anywhere
link06.png
link06a.png
link07.png
link07a.png

[] .GIF []
// Use these on Zelda Dungeon
link06gif.gif
link06agif.gif
link07gif.gif
link07agif.gif

link06sig.png

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Annnnnd another batch of Skyward Sword stuff. Trying to get some various styles available since people like different things:

[] .GIF []
//Use these on Zelda Dungeon
link08gif.gif
link08agif.gif
link08bgif.gif
link08cgif.gif
link08dgif.gif

[] .PNG []
// Use these just about anywhere
link08.png
link08a.png
link08b.png
link08c.png
link08d.png

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
I really like your sigs and avatars, Zeruda, and I was thinking that I need to change what I've got anyway. So I was wonderring if you could make me an avatar based on the cover art for Metroid:Oter M; I just want a simple shot of Armored Samus's face. I'd like my sig to be a pic of Samus charging her arm cannon from an angle of directly in front of her. After that, use your creativity, I want to see some of your own personal touches effectwise in the background. If possible, PM me the items. Pre-Emptive Thanks!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
So I made some more wallpapers! I have to say, I'm on a bit of a graphics high lately. So, have some Skyward Sword wallpapers! :>

zeruda-legendary-prev.jpg

{ DOWNLOAD> 1280x768 | 1280x800 }

zeruda-ssbig-prev.jpg

{ DOWNLOAD> 1280x768 | 1280x800 }

I really like your sigs and avatars, Zeruda, and I was thinking that I need to change what I've got anyway. So I was wonderring if you could make me an avatar based on the cover art for Metroid:Oter M; I just want a simple shot of Armored Samus's face. I'd like my sig to be a pic of Samus charging her arm cannon from an angle of directly in front of her. After that, use your creativity, I want to see some of your own personal touches effectwise in the background. If possible, PM me the items. Pre-Emptive Thanks!
I'll give it a shot. I'll have to search around to see if I can find a screenshot or something with her in such a position, so I can't promise anything, but I will try. :>

I can make animations if I have a base sprite to edit from. I am looking for a ordon goat, stallord, and armogohma. I made a few of each and they come out bad. I tryed using the MC cow as a base for the goat but it failed so I gave up that one temporarely. I just want to know how I should go about making armogohma and stallord. Nothing in MC or FSA is anything like them and it always comes out bad. (I made 3 versions of gohma and 2 stallords.....) And as you can guess I am working on a fan game. =P

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Wow! Would you be looking to make me a nice avy? You have proper talent.
Sure, but before I do, please check the previous pages and look at the tons of avatars I've already provided. Actually, scratch that. Meego, take a look at where I keep my avatars:
There are five albums there as you can see, please check those first. If you don't see anything you want, then let me know what type of avatar you'd like me to create for you. :>

I can make animations if I have a base sprite to edit from. I am looking for a ordon goat, stallord, and armogohma. I made a few of each and they come out bad. I tryed using the MC cow as a base for the goat but it failed so I gave up that one temporarely. I just want to know how I should go about making armogohma and stallord. Nothing in MC or FSA is anything like them and it always comes out bad. (I made 3 versions of gohma and 2 stallords.....) And as you can guess I am working on a fan game. =P
I see... I suppose you are right. It would be difficult to create something like that...hmm.. well, I guess I could try a goat, though I'm not sure that I can do it.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I have request May I get a sig that has Skull Kid Bringing down the moon, with the backround being clock tower, with Deku link looking up and can it say The Final Hour Is Over or just my username you pick. I know it's a big request...I am sorry

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Another Skyward Sword sig with two variations:

ss-slashsig.png

ss-slashsiga.png

I have request May I get a sig that has Skull Kid Bringing down the moon, with the backround being clock tower, with Deku link looking up and can it say The Final Hour Is Over or just my username you pick. I know it's a big request...I am sorry
Sure, but you'll have to wait your turn since I'm still working on requests for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom