• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda's Yummy Graphics

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Hello! This will be where I keep my collection of Zelda-related graphics so they don't get lost among graphics in other threads. Feel free to use what I have posted as long as you thoroughly read the terms and agree to them. So far, my signature collection is a single image, but I'll work on more. Right now, there are over 100 icons available, so take a look!

ZELLY'S TERMS

Before you decide you're a member of the Right Click Mafia, please understand that none of these are bases, and none are to be edited. Feel free to save them, but I do have one request: do NOT use these outside of this site (or my site, if you've been there). I frequent many different Zelda-related sites... I'll know if they've been used elsewhere. And yes, I do get vicious when my terms are violated. If you do use them, please link back to me in your sig, either to knightsofhyrule.org, to this post, or to my member page.

My terms and conditions can be viewed RIGHT HERE.

View all icons [HERE]. There is a number of albums separating various icons; link, zelda, midna, etc.

SIGNATURES
Collaboration with SilverHawk01:
legendary.png

link06sig.png

COMMISSIONS

Looking to have an icon or signature made? All you have to do is either supply a screenshot or piece of official art, and I'll create an avatar or signature for you. Keep in mind, however, I will not use any fanart unless you are the owner of the image. Otherwise, that's theft, and that's a no-no with Zelly!

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
While I'm here, I just wanted to go ahead and share a piece of artwork I did back in July of 2008. Over a year old, yes, but it's still of some graphical quality.

A Twili Sorceress- Character Design for a fan game:
c-01APRIL2008.jpg

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Wow, great Twili Sorceress! It really captures the feel of the Twili world and race. I love the colours and clean lines. I'm a real fan of clean linework. Did you do this by hand and scan it in, or do you use a tablet? I'm a mouse-man myself, but I really need to upgrade at some point in time.

At any rate, nicely done!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Wow, great Twili Sorceress! It really captures the feel of the Twili world and race. I love the colours and clean lines. I'm a real fan of clean linework. Did you do this by hand and scan it in, or do you use a tablet? I'm a mouse-man myself, but I really need to upgrade at some point in time.

At any rate, nicely done!
I drew it by hand, then inked and colored it in PhotoShop with my mouse. :)

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
sheesz, that sorceress looks awesome zeruda :O. I wish I could draw something like that, but sadly my drawing talents aren't as good.

Keep up the awesome work :D

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Wow, this is impressive stuff. I especially like that Twili sorceress and the Silverhawk collab. So, you're taking requests, right?
http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/field.jpg

There's a TP screenshot I want to turn into a banner, but it needs a few adjustments. I don't want the trees in the way of the horizon, so maybe by lightening those areas or the whole image, you could make them stand out a lot less. I want the horizon to be dominated by a red sunset (just like, a red semicircle with some glowy effects and stuff), and Link removed from the foreground.
If you could put three people (silhouettes of Link, Zelda, and a Gerudo) somewhere in the distance (but close enough to make out their general shape), standing in a circle, with a large full Triforce above them, that'd be great. Also, I'd like the banner saying "Hyrule Field" have the text changed to read "The Legend of Zelda: Destiny's Hand", preferably in a more noticable/larger font.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6069/lozdhbannerconcept.png
Kinda like this, for reference. If you could make it short (as in not tall) as possible, that'd be great.

Thanks much in advance, if you do it, or whatever.
...'k.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Wow, this is impressive stuff. I especially like that Twili sorceress and the Silverhawk collab. So, you're taking requests, right?
http://www.supercheats.com/guides/files/guid/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/field.jpg

There's a TP screenshot I want to turn into a banner, but it needs a few adjustments. I don't want the trees in the way of the horizon, so maybe by lightening those areas or the whole image, you could make them stand out a lot less. I want the horizon to be dominated by a red sunset (just like, a red semicircle with some glowy effects and stuff), and Link removed from the foreground.
If you could put three people (silhouettes of Link, Zelda, and a Gerudo) somewhere in the distance (but close enough to make out their general shape), standing in a circle, with a large full Triforce above them, that'd be great. Also, I'd like the banner saying "Hyrule Field" have the text changed to read "The Legend of Zelda: Destiny's Hand", preferably in a more noticable/larger font.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6069/lozdhbannerconcept.png
Kinda like this, for reference. If you could make it short (as in not tall) as possible, that'd be great.

Thanks much in advance, if you do it, or whatever.
...'k.
You said a banner, so I made it a little big. If you want it resized or altered, let me know. Is this okay?
lozdh.png

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now

Wow. Like, really wow. I was hoping to make it a signature banner (that's what I'm used to calling it from PE2K), so I'll just shrink it in Paint and host it on imageshack.

BTW, do you know if there's any way to edit a post that's over a month old? The thread for this project only got attention after a month had passed, and I can't edit it now. Do normal mods have the power to "unlock" old posts?

So yeah, thanks! I'll definitely use and give credit!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule

Wow. Like, really wow. I was hoping to make it a signature banner (that's what I'm used to calling it from PE2K), so I'll just shrink it in Paint and host it on imageshack.

BTW, do you know if there's any way to edit a post that's over a month old? The thread for this project only got attention after a month had passed, and I can't edit it now. Do normal mods have the power to "unlock" old posts?

So yeah, thanks! I'll definitely use and give credit!
Oh good, I'm glad you like it! As for editing posts that are pretty old... I don't know. I think there's a time limit on this forum, but I can't be sure. I think that if you started the thread you can edit the first post for a long while, but as for other posts... I'm not sure. It'd be best to ask one of the mods. :)

K

Karashimu

Hey there, a great collection you've got. If you're still taking requests, I'd so humbly wish to ask you for a signature. Here's the image I have in mind...
http://gallery.zeldalegends.net/displayimage.php?album=23&pos=19 It's a piece of official artwork from Adventure of Link.
I'm hoping to just place either under, or above the quote in my current signature. I'd just like for it to say Karashimu, and be re sized to fit in a sig. Thanks, and I understand if you can't. I'll make sure to give credit.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Hey there, a great collection you've got. If you're still taking requests, I'd so humbly wish to ask you for a signature. Here's the image I have in mind...
http://gallery.zeldalegends.net/displayimage.php?album=23&pos=19 It's a piece of official artwork from Adventure of Link.
I'm hoping to just place either under, or above the quote in my current signature. I'd just like for it to say Karashimu, and be re sized to fit in a sig. Thanks, and I understand if you can't. I'll make sure to give credit.
I'm sorry I haven't been around. I would've gotten to this much sooner if I had been. Anyway:

karashimu.png

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
Le sigh, I wish I had your talents. D: The TVTMaster sig is amazing, by the way. It's probably my favorite of the bunch.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Wow Zeruda! These are awesome graphics!:clap:
The Twilight sorceress is absolutely brilliant! I wish i could draw like that!
But sadly, my drawing talents arent as sucessful as yours!
Keep it up Zeruda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom