• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zeldahuman's Official Art Shop

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
What program do you use? Gimp or photoshop? And how are you making your renders? Your sigs look good, but some of your renders are kind of sloppy.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Sorry guys, real life's gotten a hold of me, so I'm backed up on requests. Also, as of next Tuesday, I won't be taking requests that often. If you REALLY want me to make you something, I'll do it, but other than that, I won't be able to make stuff because of homework, Soccer practice, etc. So...yeah.

Type of Art: Profile Background
Text: None
Design: I want Link riding Epona in kind of like a Ocarina of Time background

Thanks
You got it ZeldaHunter!
Here's a request i would really want ZH. I think I've mentioned this to you before, you may have forgot(i see you are very busy :) ).

So if you have the time i would like to request a siggy.
For size, the same size as your "missing link" siggy will do.
I would want Link the Goron in it. And I want it to be some sort of a joke, where he's holding the Master Sword. Oh, put glasses on him too! :)
And then you should put sages (from OoT and/or TP) in it staring down at him, almost in confused manner.

If you can do that, that would be SWEET!!! :)
Yeah, I'm very busy. I'll get on this.
Ok. The avatar can be the Ocarina of time logo, with an additional title added to it "The seven year story"

The signature, A male Gerudo(not ganondorf), Female Zora, Goron, Kokiri, deku scrub, and a Hylian soldier, standing back to back if you could, and enemies like stalfos, lizafos, Iron knuckles, armos, surrounding them. Basically, they are fighting them off. Then, the avatar picture used as a logo somewhere on the signature. Could be in a bottom corner if it makes it easier. Hope it's not too much
Thanks for clearing this up! I'll get to these.
Let's see what you can do
Type of Graphic: avatar
Size: i believe for the forums is 100 by 100 pixels so make it to that size
Text: none
Description: i've tried on my own so here is what i want. I want Quills head even if it is cut off a bit off from the top to be in front of the logo, if Quill doesn't work then try this Hawk i will put here

Quill
View attachment 16713

and try making it with this logo
View attachment 16714

if not try this one
View attachment 16715

oops almost forgot the hawk
View attachment 16716
Okay BigGreen, I'll get right on this!
What program do you use? Gimp or photoshop? And how are you making your renders? Your sigs look good, but some of your renders are kind of sloppy.

Gimp. Rendering isn't fun nor is it my strong-point, so...meh. Poeple like what I make, and that's all that matters. If someone doesn't like something, i encourage them to tell me.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Gimp. Rendering isn't fun nor is it my strong-point, so...meh. Poeple like what I make, and that's all that matters. If someone doesn't like something, i encourage them to tell me.
I don't think it's fun, and it's not my strong point either. But if you care to know, finding pre-made renders is the easiest way, but if you can't, the way I do it is use the lasso tool and zoom in a lot. Sometimes the pixels are too convoluted in some areas, so after when you have it selected, open it as a new thing with a transparent BG(you should do this anyway), fill it in with a color that would stand out against the previous BG, i.e black if the BG was white, that way you can zoom in and erase any remaining pixels. Hope I help in some way.

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Hey, I see that you make animated sigs! What about animated avys? If so, how about a bombchu skittering across and exploding?

if you can, can you make me an avy with Link swinging his sword and it says "Dark King: Linkanon" ?????? If you can, that'd be great! ;)

I'd like to order!

Type of Graphic: Userbar, please.
Size: I have no idea...
Text: Obsessed Mother Fan
Description:Red colors, just the eyes of Ness on the right side.
Links (Optional): Use the one in my sig/avi. Thanks a billion.

I was just wondering if you could make me a new signature when you get the time. The one that I have right now is great, but I feel that its time to try and forget about the game that it mourns.

Could you make it a picture of Link on a boat, kinda like my avatar, with words that say " Reaca is on a boat!".

Thank you for your time. :)

PS. Could you make it a little bigger than the one that you made me a while ago?

EDIT: I take back my order.

Last edited:

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Hey I got a request. It sounds irrevealent, but.....
Type: Signature
Size: about the same size as yours
Despription: a picture of Link drinking sweet tea
Text: In Red: BombchuPwns!
ZD's Sweet Tea Lover
Thanks!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Yo ZH~

Type of Graphic: Something like you Personal blog button
Size: Same as yours
Text: Kate's Fabulous Blog (if it's possible)
Description: Eh, same as yours I guess, but I'd like the text to be Gold(ish)

~Thanks~

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey ZH......I believe I am bothering you too much....

Type of Graphic: Blog button
Size: Same size like yours
Text: Nerdy Ninja's Blog of Nerdyness
Description:I like the font to be When it rains, and make it the color blue(like in my siggy)

I hope I didn't bother you too much...if so I will stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom