• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zeldahuman's Official Art Shop

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Coulda just said that. Lol. Well then I ask that you surprise me then. Only text I'd like is my username, and prefered color of the avatar and signature is green. Sorry about the first one

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
dude perfect thanks again man ill make sure to come to you for futre sigs and suchrainbow_dash transparent.jpg

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
May I ask for a request?

Type: Profile Backgroud
Color(s): Hmm, surprise me
Picture(s): Super Mario characters
Text: Hmm, I guess my name
Other: I want a cursive and elegant font.

Most importantly, suprise me! Hope this isn't too difficult. Thank you for doing this for me, ZH.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hey there. I'm looking for those text images like you made for A_Link_In_Time. Do it when you can; no rush at all. Instructions:

For the one below the profile picture: "The Troll-Slayer".

For the one below the VM box: "I Watch Over All".

Font: Surprise me. I only would like the text to be black with that splattered red outlining...almost exactly like you did for ALIT.

And that's it! Thanks in advance for doing this!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
May I ask for a request?

Type: Profile Backgroud
Color(s): Hmm, surprise me
Picture(s): Super Mario characters
Text: Hmm, I guess my name
Other: I want a cursive and elegant font.

Most importantly, suprise me! Hope this isn't too difficult. Thank you for doing this for me, ZH.
Hey Linknerd! Well, Here's your background. Now, Keep in mind, I made it seamless, so you can repeat this image... :yes:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4762/99linknerd09sbackground.png
Tell me if anything needs changing.
Can you make a siggy for me?

Type of graphic:Siggy
Size: Like Josie's
Text: LinkGoro (Can you make the text look like the zelda start screen text?)
Description: Lava Background
Links (optional) http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t154/SeverusSnape09/zelda/goronlink.jpg and http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/087/d/d/Volvagia_by_Xenonia.png
The Goron Link pic you provided I didn't really like, so I found a higher quality one... so... yeah... :
18linkgorossig.png

[noparse]
18linkgorossig.png
[/noparse]

Tell me if anything needs changing.
Hey there. I'm looking for those text images like you made for A_Link_In_Time. Do it when you can; no rush at all. Instructions:

For the one below the profile picture: "The Troll-Slayer".

For the one below the VM box: "I Watch Over All".

Font: Surprise me. I only would like the text to be black with that splattered red outlining...almost exactly like you did for ALIT.

And that's it! Thanks in advance for doing this!
Dude, sorry to say, but I really can't do these images... so sorry bro...

Type of Graphic: What kind of graphic you'd like. Avatar, signature, etc. Profile picture sprite, like yours, a head shot.
Size: Size of request (make sure to keep it in forum limit) Profile pic size.
Text: Any text you want on it. None
Description:A brief description of how you want it too look. Short Black hair, blue hoodie, white beanie, glasses.
Links (Optional): Links to pictures you want me to use. This part of the form is optional. N/A. Thanks bro!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
ZH......oh my gawd I am wanting another blog button.....
Type:Blog button
Text:Nerdy ninja's....random weeks?
size: what ever it is
Other: I would like the font random(No Zelda fonts, I would like either Birth of a Hero or When it Rains or even Viva La Vida) and make the text color Royal Blue and whatever maches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom