• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zeldahuman's Official Art Shop

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Greed, your request is ready.

93greedssignature.png

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8512/93greedssignature.png

Tell me if anything needs to be changed. ^^

Nope, it's perfect! Thanks a lot!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
bobersonsmith, your request is ready:

62bobersonsmithsavatar.png
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8634/62bobersonsmithsavatar.png

99bobersonsmithsavatar.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6435/99bobersonsmithsavatar.png

I didn't wanna use stick figures, so I found a render of Child Link from Ocarina of Time 3D. I hope you like it! Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

----------

BakerGuy, your request is ready:
81bakerguyssignature.png

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1763/81bakerguyssignature.png

Again, I used renders of Link from Ocarina of Time 3D. Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

----------

Linkdude74, I need you to further explain your signature and avatar request. Specify what you want in each graphic please. Thanks.

Would you kindly make me a signature that says: R.I.P. Wyvern Client You will be Missed. and has the picture of the wyvern like the one in my current signature. Also with my username in one of the corners.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Would you kindly make me a signature that says: R.I.P. Wyvern Client You will be Missed. and has the picture of the wyvern like the one in my current signature. Also with my username in one of the corners.
Of course Reaca! I'll get right on this!~

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ok. The avatar can be the Ocarina of time logo, with an additional title added to it "The seven year story"

The signature, A male Gerudo(not ganondorf), Female Zora, Goron, Kokiri, deku scrub, and a Hylian soldier, standing back to back if you could, and enemies like stalfos, lizafos, Iron knuckles, armos, surrounding them. Basically, they are fighting them off. Then, the avatar picture used as a logo somewhere on the signature. Could be in a bottom corner if it makes it easier. Hope it's not too much

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
Let's see what you can do
Type of Graphic: avatar
Size: i believe for the forums is 100 by 100 pixels so make it to that size
Text: none
Description: i've tried on my own so here is what i want. I want Quills head even if it is cut off a bit off from the top to be in front of the logo, if Quill doesn't work then try this Hawk i will put here

Quill
Quill7.jpg

and try making it with this logo
celtics.jpg

if not try this one
boston_celtics2_color_4.jpg

oops almost forgot the hawk
images.jpg

geek4887

The Unknown
Here's a request i would really want ZH. I think I've mentioned this to you before, you may have forgot(i see you are very busy :) ).

So if you have the time i would like to request a siggy.
For size, the same size as your "missing link" siggy will do.
I would want Link the Goron in it. And I want it to be some sort of a joke, where he's holding the Master Sword. Oh, put glasses on him too! :)
And then you should put sages (from OoT and/or TP) in it staring down at him, almost in confused manner.

If you can do that, that would be SWEET!!! :)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hello all,

I'm just dropping by to tell you all that I'm now making animated signatures! So far, I have made 3 animated signatures, one for Josie, one for Kemp the Goron, and one of Komali.

25qsy1h.jpg
15mlbtd.jpg
2zsutdu.jpg

So, if you want an animated signature, just say so. :yes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom