• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda XV Before Oot?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I have been saying this for a long while, but, why are people trying to place a game with only a single artwork image as basis?
The only thing we know is that it is NOT a sequel to TP, period

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Okay, I don't know why you'd say it's definitely not a TP sequel- I agree it won't likely have the same Link, but as for time and setting, it seems likely enough to be post-TP.

Oh, and as to the "temple of time is too far away from Hyrule Castle" thing, I assume that if the Lost Wood were to overgrow the ToT, they'd build a new castle, too. Why not right next to Lon Lon Ranch, the center of Hyrule?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Okay, I don't know why you'd say it's definitely not a TP sequel- I agree it won't likely have the same Link, but as for time and setting, it seems likely enough to be post-TP.
QUOTE]

Myiamoto said so on the press conference after E3, where he showed the image, period.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Because people like to speculate and think of possibilities.

That's good and all but speculating a picture is terrible. This thread should be in the Future Zelda thread, not this thread because no one is making a valiant attempt at placing it because there is no evidence to place it on.

Go take a picture of yourself and send it to a total stranger and tell them that they have to figure out your personality, favorite color, what you want to be when you grow up, who you're dating/seeing/engaged to, what your parents names are and when you were born just by looking at the picture.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
That's good and all but speculating a picture is terrible. This thread should be in the Future Zelda thread, not this thread because no one is making a valiant attempt at placing it because there is no evidence to place it on.

Go take a picture of yourself and send it to a total stranger and tell them that they have to figure out your personality, favorite color, what you want to be when you grow up, who you're dating/seeing/engaged to, what your parents names are and when you were born just by looking at the picture.

Ya know actually you can figure alot out from a single picture. Detectives, cops, and p.i.s do it all the time. And second why in subrosia would this be on future zelda?!?! It's about a timeline theory so it goes in the timeline theory section. And onperson against the odds is trying to get through the mile thick skulls (kids) that zxv might be pre oot: first on the timeline. And i'll give ya a hint on who's trying to convince the people. He likes certain forest creatures. No not ganondorf. Me. It's on my timeline theory thread that zxv is pre oot.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Ya know actually you can figure alot out from a single picture. Detectives, cops, and p.i.s do it all the time. And second why in subrosia would this be on future zelda?!?! It's about a timeline theory so it goes in the timeline theory section. And onperson against the odds is trying to get through the mile thick skulls (kids) that zxv might be pre oot: first on the timeline. And i'll give ya a hint on who's trying to convince the people. He likes certain forest creatures. No not ganondorf. Me. It's on my timeline theory thread that zxv is pre oot.

I didn't understand 90% of this post...

I'll try and respond to what I could actually read.

Detectives and P.I.s Figure stuff out about people because their clients tell them about those people or because they have access to records about those people. When they get a picture, they try to find people who know that person to tell them about that person. They don't look at the picture and say "Oh, he I can tell just by looking at this guy that he plays the cello." Very terrible argument.

Secondly, this would be in the future Zelda section because this is a theory about a future Zelda game, Saavy?

As for what I think the rest of your post was about, I'm glad you can make the connection that this Link looks like other Links. Most of them do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom