• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

CZG

That was lucky, it's one of the few things I did remember well....
Ok, here's another one that's somewhat in the same league as the one before, also from OoT:

It's dedicated to something that grows over time, becomes stronger over time and blossoms...

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
That was lucky, it's one of the few things I did remember well....
Ok, here's another one that's somewhat in the same league as the one before, also from OoT:

It's dedicated to something that grows over time, becomes stronger over time and blossoms...

Shiek was my favorite character. :)

It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go... This song is dedicated to the power of the heart... Listen to the Bolero of Fire...

The Bolero of Fire.

To be fair, I probably only remember this because I played most of the way through MQ about a week ago.

CZG

Shiek was my favorite character.
The Bolero of Fire.

To be fair, I probably only remember this because I played most of the way through MQ about a week ago.

You got it! Obviously.
I guessed yours before, for the same reason. I recently replayed lots of Zelda games, that's why I remembered some of those things. I knew this one was a bit too easy for someone that remembered the poem and all.. .Good Job!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
You got it! Obviously.
I guessed yours before, for the same reason. I recently replayed lots of Zelda games, that's why I remembered some of those things. I knew this one was a bit too easy for someone that remembered the poem and all.. .Good Job!

Thanks. :)

Yeah, we both know OoT inside and out, I think.

Let me see... what is white, and can only be stunned by inhaling bombs?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Sweet. I knew I liked PH for a reason.

Let's see, how's about an item riddle:

One to three and back to one. Guarded by elders to seal away evil. What am I? (I know this sounds a lot like the Triforce, but that'd be too easy)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Is it the Master Sword, Xinnamin?

Morshu: Lamp oil, rope, bombs, you want it?

Koki: NO!!

Morshu: Then have some rupees!

Koki: Yay!

Morshu: *breaks out a machine gun*

Morshu: *fires it at me*

Morshu: That's what you get for trying to kill me.

Koki: But I thought you were going to give me rupees...

Morshu: I did. But my delivery method was machine gun.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Sweet. I knew I liked PH for a reason.

Let's see, how's about an item riddle:

One to three and back to one. Guarded by elders to seal away evil. What am I? (I know this sounds a lot like the Triforce, but that'd be too easy)

Perhaps it is the mirror of Twilight, but that was made into four pieces. The problem is that it makes a lot of sense. The mirror was split in Twilight Princess and seals away evil (Ganondorf, Dark Tribe.)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
It's not the Master Sword. And it's not the Mirror of Twilight. The item I'm thinking of was only split into three pieces.

Perhaps a hint...try replacing the word "seal" with "lock". I realize that I probably should have done that from the get go.

Here it is again (with the hint added) so you don't have to go to the last page for it:
One to three and back to one. Guarded by elders to lock away evil. What am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom