• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I can finally do this without consequence. The Zelda riddle thread is Reborn!

The rules are simple, I post a riddle and you guys answer it. Whoever answers correctly, will ask the next riddle and the process repeats.
Be sure to list the subject game if you are listing game specific things, but if your saying something that's very common, like an Octorock, then just list enemy or item.

First Riddle I will make it easy:
Subject: Aol

"I fly round the room with no target in sight. If you enter you'll find it useless to kill me, for I am worth nothing." What am I?

Rules

1. Don't post a riddle until the riddler tells you the answer after someone either guesses it right or everyone gives up, takes 20 minutes to answer someone's request, or they choose someone.

2. Post the subject of the riddle. Ex. Subject: Majora's Mask

Last edited:

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
Is it one of those dragon-head things that flew around in the palaces? I can't remember if they gave you experience or not...

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
He said to say the next one too.

I'd say Bubble and I've never played AoL. I'll say another one. It's an enemy.

"I do not grow, I do not wither. I do not need water, I do not need food. Yet up out of the ground I come." What am I?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
He said to say the next one too.

I'd say Bubble and I've never played AoL. I'll say another one. It's an enemy.

"I do not grow, I do not wither. I do not need water, I do not need food. Yet up out of the ground I come." What am I?

Hmmm... a peahat perhaps? They always come out of the ground and never seem to change. Although baby dodongos do the same, but they grow old which counts as whitering.

Oh, and the answer was bubbles.

So few people have responded, and 43 hasn't given his answer yet so I will take over this next riddle.

Subject Game OOT:

"What Cannot be seen without me? He is before you with a pounding rage that rumbles the ground itself." Who is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy...Bongo Bongo...:)

When you need time be be fast or slow,
let my rythym flow

Yes it sucks but it will do =D

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The inverted song of time? Because you can speed/slow the passage of time with it in MM.
Anyway, I do have one.... topic: appeared in several games.
(a little lame, but eh : D)

"A crimson gaze sweeps across the mist as the owner thinks "I was once better than this".... who am I?"

I'm going to give him that because the answer was actually the Song of Time in general, I didn't really count putting time back to the normal speed as speeding time up.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The inverted song of time? Because you can speed/slow the passage of time with it in MM.
Anyway, I do have one.... topic: appeared in several games.
(a little lame, but eh : D)

"A crimson gaze sweeps across the mist as the owner thinks "I was once better than this".... who am I?"

Note: You have to post a riddle when the riddler says that you answered correctly.

The cursed Skultula family?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Ahh... of course. I guess the Song of Time in general was a better answer, because it's variations of it that manipulate time (inverted song of time, song of double time etc)... and sorry if it seemed like I was jumping in there and presuming I'd got it right by asking another riddle, I didn't mean it to seem like that, I was just eager o .O
Anyway, this thread's an AWESOME idea, I love it already. And just a heads up... I'm female xDDDD

EDIT: Hahah, as soon as I post this... anyway, I'm really sorry for jumping ahead :embarrassed:
And good answer, but to my knowledge the skultula family are only in OoT (perhaps MM), and this person's been in various games... specifically making a big appearance in TAoL, smaller ones in OoT and FSA, and cameos in TP and ST :3
I'm sorry if it seems too vague, there's a bunch of other stuff I could have mentioned in the riddle but it would have been too obvious and given it straight away...

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
You're right DarkLink0602, it's Dark Link (that felt weird to say).

(because of the character limit, I'll explain) "Crimson Gaze"- he has red eyes, "mist"- the battle room in OoT was shrouded in mist, and the "better than this" refers to the fact he was demoted to a mini-boss in that game, whereas he was the final boss in TAoL. ^w^

I didn't want to start mentioning mirror images, or darkness because that seemed too obvious. Anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom