• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Since people have wanted one in so long, I must supply, though I might not be able to answer to quickly with my internet like this.

Subject: MM

One for smiles, one for laughs. Standing before gates of death there is nothing left but ignorance. We are four eyes that accomplice four eyes, but work for fountain eyes. Who are we?

Since people have wanted one in so long, I must supply, though I might not be able to answer to quickly with my internet like this.

One for smiles, one for laughs. Standing before gates of death there is nothing left but ignorance. We are four eyes that accomplice four eyes, but work for fountain eyes. Who are we?
Are you the kids on the moon?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

Hmm... who serves the Great Fairies of MM? One for smiles one for laughs... *snaps* The Happy Mask Salesman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom