• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Is it Odolwa from MM.You need to shoot arrows at him and he summons enemies to attack you,plus when you beat him you learn the oath to order.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Nope, Odolwa wasn't the one responsible for the song, that was the giant. But the answers are starting to get on the right track. I will say that the song I referred to does not necessarily have to immediately follow the enemy's defeat, but the enemy is related to the song.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Nope, Odolwa wasn't the one responsible for the song, that was the giant. But the answers are starting to get on the right track. I will say that the song I referred to does not necessarily have to immediately follow the enemy's defeat, but the enemy is related to the song.

Well then, the only one I can think of now is Cyclos and the Ballad of Gales he teaches you since you do have to shoot him.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
And now the answers are getting cold again. It seems that the "song" is throwing people off.

I'll give you another hint: there are only two of this enemy, and they only appear in one game.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
White Wolfos? Because you learn the Seranade of Water? But those were in 4 games.

EDIT: I reread the riddle. This is far from it.

Last edited:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Is it the boss in the ice temple in SP? Because there is a part where he splits in two, and also you do have to shoot him at one part. Also at the end a song plays and new track appear... that kinda fits...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I think people are focusing too much on the song part, and getting the wrong idea out of it. The song does not come immediately after beating the enemy, but you need to beat the enemies to activate the song because the enemies are partly responsible for the song.

I think I either gave the riddle away with that hint or further confused people :sweat:

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
: my geus is the composer brothers, the 2 poes who resembled mario and luigi... only in oot, after beating them give you hints on where to find the song they wrote: the suns song

Last edited:
Is it Crayk, Bane of Courage from Phantom Hourglass? He isn't alone when fighting him, there are little... Crayklings. You have to hit him with arrows, for he is invisible. Plus, he's a boss, so when he's defeated, a victory tune plays.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Both incorrect I'm afraid. Seems my riddle was a lot harder than I thought, or maybe just too vague. Would it help if I added a bit more to the riddle? Maybe now it'll be a bit more obvious.

Come at me! But I never fight alone. See if you can shoot me! If you can take me down, well, how's about a song?
I can be nice. I can sing, but not if it's cold.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
um... hmm... 'never fight alone' 'shoot me' 'song' 'can be nice' 'can sing' 'not when cold'... ugh... maby koume/kotake (whichever is the fire one) always fights link with her sister... shoot her with her sisters magic... i dont think she sings tho... she was nice in mm!

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Nope, sorry, the answer must satisfy all parts of the riddle, including the song part. I think I also mentioned before that these enemies only appear in one game.

K

Kali075

All I can think of is the Gerudo Pirates from MM
You fight them to get back Lulu's eggs,
once you beat them all, the eggs teach you the New Wave Bossa Nova
and Lulu can't sing because she lost her voice

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
There were more than just two Gerudo Pirates. There were only two of this enemy in the game, but we are starting to get back on the right track as far as games are concerned.

Gosh this riddle must have been a lot harder than I thought. D:

K

Kali075

Maybe the two Skull Kids from Ocarina of Time
as a child you can play songs with them and they'll give you a heart piece
as adult Link they're enemies that shoot deku seeds at you out of their flutes
and that's the only time in the game you can fight a skull kid, unless you count the one wearing Majora's Mask

I don't think it has anything to do with being cold though... hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom