• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Easter Eggs

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
here's another small Lon Lon Ranch one: Malon drew a picture of her and talon right on the wall behind some pots! I also noticed a picture of her with the Triforce above her bed. Why would she be interested in the Triforce?
That stuff was in the past btw. In the future, the drawing on the wall behind the pots has been covered over with wallpaper, but in the same spot, you can find some more SS art. The stuff goomboo posted was also in the future. The Ganondorf painting is no doubt because Ingo lives there now and he serves Ganondorf. I can't quite tell if that tower-and-circle is supposed to be the clock tower and moon or not. The title of the paper is "Shin Fun" which google translates as "real/true powder/rice/noodles" ...an odd name for a paper.
Edit: the title actually translates to "Shimbun" = Newspaper. That makes sense now.

Last edited:
There is a green book sitting on the table in Impa's house within Kakariko Village. I think it is the Book of Mudora from A Link to the Past. There are tons of little things in the house as well. I posted a video of it at the site and you can see gameplay video after the 9:00 mark.

http://youtu.be/GtHRohndvEQ

This book is found all over the place. Somebody before mentioned he saw it in Dampe's hut. I also found it in the lakesided laboratory and the potion shop.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm not sure if these count as easter eggs, but in Impa's House there's TONS of papers all over the walls that tell you what to do in certain parts of the game. I didn't need them, but it kind of makes Impa's House like a Sheikah Stone.

The Silence

Silence will Fall
Along with the two already mentioned (Gerudo's Fortress and Ingo's bedroom) I've found one other Skyward Sword artwork, it's on the left wall of the bombchu above a picture of what looks like Ganondorf riding the black stalion.

MW7

There is a possible allusion to Termina in the Lakeside Laboratory that definitely wasn't in the original game. On the right wall upon entering (just past another possible book of mudora incidentally), there is what appears to be a map with 7 images. One is definitely the triforce. The is a fish in the west which could represent Gyorg and there is a face in the southeast which looks very similar to Odolwa. Also in the center there is what appears to be a stray fairy. Those are the ones that seem to correspond geographically to Termina, but there are 2 more that look like elements of Majora's Mask. There is something that looks like a deku scrub to the northeast and a very rough scarecrow (maybe) in the southwest. Finally, there is an image way up in the top left corner that is so rough looking I can't even theorize what it could be.

There is a possible allusion to Termina in the Lakeside Laboratory that definitely wasn't in the original game. On the right wall upon entering (just past another possible book of mudora incidentally), there is what appears to be a map with 7 images. One is definitely the triforce. The is a fish in the west which could represent Gyorg and there is a face in the southeast which looks very similar to Odolwa. Also in the center there is what appears to be a stray fairy. Those are the ones that seem to correspond geographically to Termina, but there are 2 more that look like elements of Majora's Mask. There is something that looks like a deku scrub to the northeast and a very rough scarecrow (maybe) in the southwest. Finally, there is an image way up in the top left corner that is so rough looking I can't even theorize what it could be.

It's a map of lake hylia, triforce symbol is the temple entrance, in the middle is one of the water spider thingies, right next to it an octorok, bottom right is the mad scientist, scarecrow and fish are obvious. Just can't make any sense of the one in the top left corner.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It's a map of lake hylia, triforce symbol is the temple entrance, in the middle is one of the water spider thingies, right next to it an octorok, bottom right is the mad scientist, scarecrow and fish are obvious. Just can't make any sense of the one in the top left corner.
the one in the top right corner indicates where the sun rises... if you look closely you can see the sun's rays.

I found 2 Easter Eggs in OOT 3D.
1. In the bombchu shop, if you look at the shelf on your left, and look near the lower left, you'll see a picture of SS Link!
2. In the mask shop, on the left and right are masks that the mask salesman was carrying in Majora's Mask.
3. (This is not quite an Easter Egg) In the house at Lon Lon Ranch, in Malon's room (As child) behind a jar is a scribbled picture of Malon and Talon.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
3DS: in Ingo's room (future only) if you break the jars Goldenblade mention, instead of a doodle of Malon and Talon, a small picture of SS Link will be in it's place.

nice to see the scabbard changes size when you switch between teh Master Sword and Biggoron's Sword...

and the Gossip Stone hidden behind the Great Deku Tree is still there...

==EDIT==
i added pictures of all the easter eggs i've found to the group i made... which can be found here.

Last edited:
I found 2 more. In the Lon Lon Ranch house as an adult, in the bedroom, on the counter, there is a box with a picture of a carrot on it. I'll post the other shortly.

Immediately when you enter the Lakeside Laboratory, look to the left to see an Octorok in a glass tank. Also, on the side of the platform against the wall, there is, basically a giant ruler.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Today i was in Lake Hylia, and a Tektite came hopping toward me. the only thing i had equipped were light arrows, so i shot it twice with the them. the tektite dropped a purple rupee. it was weird... i've seen that happen before too. i think it's when you kill an enemy creatively, you get a better reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom