• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Easter Eggs

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Today i was in Lake Hylia, and a Tektite came hopping toward me. the only thing i had equipped were light arrows, so i shot it twice with the them. the tektite dropped a purple rupee. it was weird... i've seen that happen before too. i think it's when you kill an enemy creatively, you get a better reward.

Killing most things with Light Arrows yields a Pink Rupee. This is also the case in Majora's Mask. :)

I think there's a drawing of Marin near Malon's bed, but I can't tell. It's a girl in a blue dress with a pink waste band, and she looks like she's on the beach.

Also, I think there's a picture of Tetra's ship in the bombchu shop.

And as was mentioned the masks from the Happy Mask Salesman's backpack are in his store, but also you can see his backpack is there too, resting against the wall behind him. Not much of an easter-egg, though, more like decoration.

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
This isn't really an easter egg, but it's cool to know.

If you go to the windmill and you play the Song of Storms, the center wheel will spin really fast. HOWEVER, if you stand on the wheel for long enough of a time, Link will hold his chest, look down, and eventually make a sick noise. Even heroes get dizzy!

Scrub

Scrubbiest of scrubs
In the forest shop in Kokiri Forest, there is a newspaper on the back wall with a picture of Saria and a picture of the Skull Kid wearing the mask you give him later in the game.(*gasp* another time paradox!?)

Big Octo

=^)
Today i was in Lake Hylia, and a Tektite came hopping toward me. the only thing i had equipped were light arrows, so i shot it twice with the them. the tektite dropped a purple rupee. it was weird... i've seen that happen before too. i think it's when you kill an enemy creatively, you get a better reward.
No. If you kill certain enemies with light arrows, they drop purple ruppees. This was present in the original version.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11

If you go to the windmill and you play the Song of Storms, the center wheel will spin really fast. HOWEVER, if you stand on the wheel for long enough of a time, Link will hold his chest, look down, and eventually make a sick noise. Even heroes get dizzy!

I lol. That's really funny! 30 characterssssss

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer

he actually doesn't get dizzy, and this doesn't happen just there. he's actually sneezing, and he does this when in a damp/cool area. he also stretches and waves his arms in hot/humid places... it's just Link reacting to the elements....

C

CosmicChan

Easter Eggs in OoT3D :D

hey guys! i was wondering if anyone has come across any new ones in the game!
i myself have only seen the poster in the gerudo fortress
but ive been told that there are others

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
As Mases pointed out, there's that green book on Impa's table that is probably a reference to the Book of Mudora in ALttP. It wasn't in the previous version, and there are lots of easter eggs in the game, so who's to say Nintendo wouldn't do that? Dampe also has one, but there are always multiple copies of books.

C

CosmicChan

haha woah nintendo hides these things well :P
or i dont explore enough xD

C

CosmicChan

im sorry, i dident actually see that thread xD so i guess this one should be closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom