• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Easter Eggs

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There is the exact same book in Dampe's hut! It has the eye with the tear, right?

Yes, it's in Dampe's house as well. Probably because there's more than one copy! =D

i've never been able to get into Dampe's hut. how do you?

You can only go in his house as an adult.

In the forest shop in Kokiri Forest, there is a newspaper on the back wall with a picture of Saria and a picture of the Skull Kid wearing the mask you give him later in the game.(*gasp* another time paradox!?)

Cool. That "paradox" kind of thing happens with a Gossip Stone, though, saying that a Kokiri left the Forest and lived, which is talking about Link. Some people say it's the Skull Kid, but I think it's actually just children that get lost that become Skull Kids, as one Kokiri implies that they can't get lost in the Lost Woods.

he actually doesn't get dizzy, and this doesn't happen just there. he's actually sneezing, and he does this when in a damp/cool area. he also stretches and waves his arms in hot/humid places... it's just Link reacting to the elements....

Hm! Interesting. I didn't know he did different things in different areas.

This book is found all over the place. Somebody before mentioned he saw it in Dampe's hut. I also found it in the lakesided laboratory and the potion shop.

Hm. Interesting that it's in more places than Kakariko Village, especially seeing as it has the Sheikah eye on it.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
This has been merged with an identical thread. Please use the search function to search for pre-existing topics before posting a new thread.

While I'm at it, I've noticed a strange portrait in one of the back alleys in Castle Town. In one of the houses, a man appears to have a picture of a man that looks uncannily like a famous portrait of William Shakespeare; it's somewhat blurry, so it's hard to tell.

Fig

The Altruist
Hidden Skyward Sword Poster in Ocarina of Time 3D

Hey guys, Fig here.

I was traveling around the Gerudo Fortress with ease with my Gerudo Token, so I decided to look around inside the hideout. I found a poster showing the official artwork of Link slashing his sword. Here's how to find it.

Start at the jail cell where the guards throw you in. use the hookshot to get out but don't jump off. Equip your hover boots and you look for the area where you see a huge treasure chest. Hover towards the area and enter the hideout. There should be two Gerudo guards walking across. Within that same room are two boxes touching each. Roll into the boxes, and you will be able to see a picture of Link slashing his sword from official artwork of Skyward Sword. Interesting huh?

It's pretty cool how Nintendo adds little things into their games.

If you guys find anything interesting, please let me know.

Well I'll be going back home to Pallet Town after my epic travel around Unova. Smell Ya Later!!
:cool:

Conor

the over analysing guy
You can only go in his house as an adult.
You're wrong here, sorry to say,you can enter his house as a child during the heart pounding grave digging tour. His diary then talks about the hookshot but the way he describes it doesn't sound like a hookshot, it really fascinated me my first time playing through.

J

Jun

I dont know if this one was mentioned,but in the forest temple, in the hall before u fight the boss, i spotted a paiting of samus (though the paitings kinda look grainy, and a little hard to make out.)

Its on the right side, the middle one.

I found one that I haven't heard anyone else mention yet; (I think...) in Malon's room on Lon Lon Ranch,look in the area above her bed- there are several pictures, and one of them just so happens to be a framed picture of Wind Waker's Windfall Island windmill!

Oh yeah, I checked and it turns out, you are right.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
If you shoot one of the windows in Hyrule castle courtyard, a soldier throws a bomb at you. Also, two smaller windows show pictures of Mario and Luigi respectively.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I think you've got that a bit wrong there clash, coincidentally my girlfriend is on that part right now, it's only one window, and if you look at different angles you can see mario, luigi, peach, yoshi, and bowser, and Also, this is changed in the 3DS version, as you see a landscape from new super mario bros instead :)
EDIT: my bad for calling you crash, dude, wasn't paying attention evidently :p

Last edited:

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I've never actually seen that part for myself, so I suppose your right. I have seen the bomb thing though, and it's hilarious.

And it's Clash, not Crash.

Last edited:

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I've actually been really interested in the green books people have been finding around Hyrule so I decided to see if I could find more. I think I found one that nobody's mentioned yet (sorry if some one has). If you go in the house behind the potion shop in Kakariko with the old lady and change your view you'll notice some books beside her and one of them is a green Sheikah book. I also found one in the Skulltula House just laying on a couch! I was pretty amazed when finding these two.

So this basically means that there's six green books located around Hyrule. I flipped out upon finding this because then I realized there's six sages! Does anyone else think these green books have to do with the sages some how? I do for sure. I also think Nintendo threw these books in the game for a reason. MAYBE we'll also see some in Skyward Sword and that will explain why their in Ocarina of Time. If anyoe else has theories on the books, let me know!

Heres the locations:
1)Lake Hylia
2)Dampes House
3)Impas House
4)Skulltula House
5)Potion Shop
6)Old Lady's House( Kind of strange how there's a lot of books in Kakariko too.....)

J

Jun

Maybe theres alot more people related to the shiekahs then we thought? Lol who knows. I didnt even really start noticing the books till after i got my golden scale n whent to the labratory.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
That's because that book has the sheikah symbol on it and Kakairo village is/was a sheikah village.

Sorry if this is off-topic.

Nono, your right. I realized my mistake a day after I posted.

This just suggests that maybe the lake-side scientist is a descendant of a Sheikah that moved from Kakariko village to Lake Hylia. Or he has the book for research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom