• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Movie in the Works

My ideal characterization for Ganondorf would be that he questions the lot his people have been given, why they have to resort to thievery, and to begin to lose respect for them as many may refuse to join him in taking Hyrule by force. Perhaps this could tie into how Hyrule came to be in the first place, perhaps delve into what sins they had the Sheikah do to get the upper hand in their conquest. But then that all might be a little heavy in a movie, whereas in a game certain things like those can be more easily implied without outright stated.

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
My ideal characterization for Ganondorf would be that he questions the lot his people have been given, why they have to resort to thievery, and to begin to lose respect for them as many may refuse to join him in taking Hyrule by force. Perhaps this could tie into how Hyrule came to be in the first place, perhaps delve into what sins they had the Sheikah do to get the upper hand in their conquest. But then that all might be a little heavy in a movie, whereas in a game certain things like those can be more easily implied without outright stated.
I’d enjoy that. Gerudo uprising!

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Seriously.

The Legend of Zelda by Studio Ghibli.

There has to be a BUNCH of story ideas that Nintendo had cooked up but decided not to make a game because they couldn't go with that narrative.

So I can easily see them make a Zelda movie or TV show with a new narrative and say it is just another of Link's incarnations on an adventure.
And if they still want Link to be mute, have a Fairy voice him UNTIL the final episode where he has a moment where he speaks for himself.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Seriously.

The Legend of Zelda by Studio Ghibli.

There has to be a BUNCH of story ideas that Nintendo had cooked up but decided not to make a game because they couldn't go with that narrative.

So I can easily see them make a Zelda movie or TV show with a new narrative and say it is just another of Link's incarnations on an adventure.
And if they still want Link to be mute, have a Fairy voice him UNTIL the final episode where he has a moment where he speaks for himself.
Honestly, I wouldn't take any of Nintendo's ideas for a Zelda TV series. If Miyamoto has taught me anything it's that Nintendo higher-ups should stop meddling and just let people work. Ghibli does its best work when it has creative control.

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
I having thought on the matter want a live action over animated movie. But who could do it it justice? Peter Jackson does know a nice balance between levity light and dark, Zelda has both that need to be in balance.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Quentin Tarantino for director. Then we can be sure of 3 things:
Lot of gore
More gore
90 minutes of gore
Possibly the goriest movie of all time :ham: :ham: :ham:
You forgot to mention the fact that every Quentin Tarantino movie has a Foot Fetish scene in it.
Some are more mild where an actress just puts her feet up and they are in the foreground of the shot for a few seconds too long.
Others however...
645158438fa34.jpeg

The last thing we need is a Zelda or Gerudo foot scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom