• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Manga

Well, i decided to order my first Zelda Manga while i was doing a little internet shopping yesterday and bought OOT Vol. 1
It was about £3.60 alltogether with amazon's free delivery. If it's good i'll buy the rest, or ask for them as a christmas present :)

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I have read Ocarina of Time & A Link To The Past Manga. They're great......................
Now i trying to search other LOZ manga or comc................

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I have read:
1. Ocarina of Time Part 1
2. Ocarina of Time Part 2
3. Majora's Mask
4. Four Swords Part 1
5. Four Swords Part 2

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I have red parts of the mangas, I didn't like them although I love manga. I actually enjoyed the WW manga, it was pretty funny.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Well, the wind waker manga was a complete disgrace! It was more like a newspaper comic! I like the ocarina of time and Majora's mask manga because they have the best story and make things a lot more in depth. But it sure is a pity that TP doesn't have one...

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I have volumes 1-5 (OoT Parts 1 & 2, MM, both of the Oracles) and Volume 9 (ALttP). They sell them all at Borders at the mall near me so soon I'll have all of them. :)

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I agree, but the manga was a charming little read. I think it was more for comic releif perposes, seeing as the Wind Waker itself had a lot of that. (:

I've read Majora's Mask and Four Swords and Minish Cap completely... I think Majora's Mask was my favorite so far~

Also, a TP manga would be EPIC. I wonder why they haven't come out with one yet...

I actually own three of them right now (OoT 1 & 2 and ALttP), and am hoping to get more shortly. I get a giggle out of them, and I like the character development as well.

I keep hoping to see a TP one, but I'm kinda curious how they'd do that one. It'd be REALLY long and REALLY in depth. Fascinating, though, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom