• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Hitchhiker

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Hey, could you give me a ride? Thanks. I need to get to Clock Town! The _____ Waits for no one! (the blank would give it away. try to guess. > : ) )

So you need a ride, Mr. Postman? (My guess is based on punctuality, which he is obsessed with)

insanity76

You're heading way down south, right? Then would you mind giving me a ride back to my workplace? I'm starving and I don't know how long I'll be able to resist eating these things which I need in order to make something special for my blacksmith friend.

insanity76

(No, but you are somewhat on the right track. One of the clues involves a certain Goron)

I also need to get back to my place in a hurry before these things go bad, and there's no way I could make it there on foot ...

insanity76

Neither of those are it.

"I really need to find some kind of preservatives because I always have a problem getting the finished product way up to my friend on Death Mountain before it spoils. Thankfully last time some young man dressed in green on a horse made the delivery for me, and made it easily."

insanity76

Not it either, but close.

"I'm making fried eyeballs for dinner later, you're welcome to come by as payback for the ride."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, I need a ride to the Lost Woods so that I can wait in a dungeon for a man to come and kill me in my room with lots of paintings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom