• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Hitchhiker

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Forgive me if this game already exists.
Anyway, you basically are driving and you pick up a hitchhiker. Than judging on the person's actions, attitude, etc., you decide who it is. If you're right, you move on and you become a hitchhiker for the next person that comes along. If this is unclear.........
Ex:
Poster 1: Hey! You let me in. I need to get to the shore! *whew* Thank you. I need to get to the beach. I work on a pirate ship, you know? Sounds exciting, right? Wrong. I only get to wash everyone's dirty underwear. All I want to do is to make challenging obstacle courses and boring slideshows....

Poster 2: Niko, here's your stop.
*Insert something as a hitchhiker, like above.*

Anyway, if the person who posts the hitchhiker part, if they go offline before someone else posts, and they can't confirm it, they must accept the assumption made by Poster 2, to avoid lagging.

Hey! Hey! Listen to me! I need you to help me get to the woods, so I can annoy people! Hey! Hey! (This one should be pretty obvious)

Here, Navi, this is a forest where you can easily get lost. There are probably a ton of people to pester here.

I've got to get to a place with a lot of trees. I can't walk there because I'm so little and I have such stubby legs. Plus, I'm shaped like an onion, and I'm carrying this violin, which is pretty precious cargo. I need to find more Koroks.....

amaterasu

Writer
That one is obvious too. Makar from ww. This one should be obvious as well. Thanks for picking me up. I need to get to the river. Got any water? *slashes water on self*. As. Much better. Here's my stop. I will swim from here.(this isn't really a name character but if you can name who it might be or get the race right its close enough.)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Edit (ninja'd): Sure thing Sheik, I can take you up to Death Mountain so you can teach Link the Bolero of Fire.

This one should be fairly easy:

Can I get a ride? I usually have my own means of travel, but it's autumn here in Termina and my leaves are turning brown & dying ..

amaterasu

Writer
Um. Some kind of deku? Even if I'm right somebody can post something in my place. Idk anything else use.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Yeah that's right, more specifically the Business Scrubs involved in the Title Deed trading sequence.

amaterasu

Writer
Hey, can you take me up to the Mountain so I can save my Brothers and we can all go home? Thanks Brother! (looking for a very specific character...)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Darunia, or Link of the Gorons, or whatever, here's your stop.

Excuse me. Could you pick me up. I've lost something, not very important, it can only bring the moon crashing down. Please pick me up?

amaterasu

Writer
The Happy Mask Salesman! Anyway, here's your stop.

Hey, could you give me a ride? Thanks, I could fly but there's no air under my wings. I need to help Kamali get to Valoo.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Medli, fly with the wind!

"I need a ride! My girlfriend has forgotten about me! Please hepl me find her! :kawaii:"

amaterasu

Writer
Kaefi! (or however you spell his name i think. let me know if i'm right cuz i'm not too sure)

Hey, could you give me a ride? Thanks. I need to get to Clock Town! The _____ Waits for no one! (the blank would give it away. try to guess. > : ) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom