• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
here is proof of the Biggoron's Sword Statue in TP Hyrule Castle end.
2106.full.jpg

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
go to eeggs.com ad type in Biggorons sword and it should pop up it is almost a exact replica im pretty sure this isn't just a coincidence but we should have more people view it first.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
no you didn't read the rest of the conversation I had an egg at the top but they were trying to say it wasn't a egg so i was trying to show a pic of it and it wouldn't show so i gave the website.

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
I certainly noticed the N64 controller fungus thing in the water of inside the clock tower In MM.

can we do zelda easter eggs in other, non-zelda games because i've got a few
1. in kirby superstar great cave offensive the last treasure you get is the triforce :triforce:
2. also in kirby sword kirby wears a hat that looks like links hat and he can shoot sword beams at full health.
3. also the anti kirby in LA
just a couple of kirby related ones there.

i think this belongs in world of zelda

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Arwing was supposed to be easter egg (Oot) but it was taken out.

120px-Arwing_Fight.jpg

I'm not really sure if its an easter egg, at least in my opinion.
Some think it was an easter egg for fans while others think it was there to test the game engine and targeting system.

oh! i just remembered one! in animal crossing you can get i think !00 rupees and a message pop up saying "you got 100 rupees! to bad you can't use them here"

oh! i just remembered one! in animal crossing you can get i think !00 rupees and a message pop up saying "you got 100 rupees! to bad you can't use them here"
It was ten rupees.

But I had a list of some, but I can't remember them all... Well, here's the ones I do remember:

*One is that when in Wind Waker, you can make the King of Red Lions flinch when you attack him. I don't know why it's so funny, but it is.
*Another is in Phantom Hourglass, when you're in Romanos's Shooting Range and you fire an arrow at him. He'll jump over it. I just thought that it was kind of funny...

I guess I'll have to edit this post when I think of any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom