• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Easter Eggs

L

Lonewolf92

Ok. In majora's mask, when you go into the paino players room, he is playing a "Game Over" theme from a previous Zelda (i forget wich one)

F

ForestSheikah

More songs include Zelda's Lullaby and Saria's Song, on that same wall.

I didn't see anyone post this and i don't really know if its an easter egg but in OoT when you put a bomb next to those boing-oing statues they fly up. I never really stayed long enough to see if they come down though.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I didn't see anyone post this and i don't really know if its an easter egg but in OoT when you put a bomb next to those boing-oing statues they fly up. I never really stayed long enough to see if they come down though.

And they get squashed with a hammer (which can also be done with the jab glitch).

zzRICHzz

own & finished all Zeldas
in the original LoZ, you get the same flute that is in SMB3, and they play the same tune... this same tune is used in the intro to OoT

this might have been mentioned, i didn't notice it

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
i didnt see any posts about this but in TP whenever you use howl stones they're tunes from past zeldas. also when you call the hawk with the grass it's the prelude of light

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
in the original LoZ, you get the same flute that is in SMB3, and they play the same tune... this same tune is used in the intro to OoT

this might have been mentioned, i didn't notice it

No, In SMB3 you get the same flute from Zelda ;)

Fifty charecters.....

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Here are three the Biggoron's Sword Statue in Hyrule Castle near to the End in Twilight Princess. If you put Bombs as a and Arrows as B in Link's Awakening then push then at the same time then it will shoot a Bomb arrow. The music in the rooms of the Zora's Hall in MM. The secret room in Hyrule Castle at the beginning of ALTTP I don't know how to get to it but you can look it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom