• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Breath of the Wild (Some Fans don't like it?)

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
The only dissenting comments I've seen are from 5 year olds who think the graphics are from 2005

Every other opinion has either been reserved due to the lack of plot details or extremely hyped

Dan

The masses seem quite excited for this game, it's restored faith for people too. I can't see it putting Nintendo into bankruptcy.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
In my experience, that's been more recent. Early on, people never were split much on Zelda II either.
Oh, well I guess it was the ocarina of time generation that started all these complains then? If a game is not like there lord and savior The Hero of Time, then they going to complain, complain, complain. I swear Zelda fans ***** and moan about the littlest of things, the game is too hard and I don't know where to go(make it accessible), the world is too small and don't have enough enemies(make the world bigger and have more enemies be around), the sailing mechanics in wind waker and the triforce shards hunt is tedious because I don't have any patience(give you a faster sail, and chance the plot of the story to make it more accessible), Eww, wind waker got cartoony graphics and I want a mature and dark Zelda game(gave you twilight princess), eww twilight princess graphics is too gritty and doesn't have any brighter colors(gave you skyward sword), the legend of Zelda is not innovative enough(gave you skyward sword's motion controls), There's not much to do in twilight princess's overworld(let you hunt for materials in skyward sword's world so you can craft them), crafting and looking for materials in skyward sword are both stupid and time consuming(dumb crafting down in a link between worlds), I want a challenging Zelda game(given you a stamina and shield meter and knowing when to use it), skyward sword doesn't have a bigger world and like to hold my hand too much(give you breath of the wild), Link is right handed, how dare you!(Zelda team: that's it I'm done!). Anything else I'm missing?

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've barely seen this mate! Like I'm sure it exists, but I suspect in limited quantities.
It was in a YouTube comment thread so I suspect the poster was trying to rustle jimmies or severely mentally handicapped, as is the case with a lot of YT

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
The reception for Zelda U has been overwhelmingly positive, for both fans and the media.

I'm especially impressed with the media's reactions, where many are calling this the resurgence of Zelda and that it is exactly what it needed.

Now, because the reactions are so positive, some "fans" want to look like a hipster and not like any portion of the game. They take the cheapest shots they can get by saying "it's not mature enough", or "man this game is so kiddy because there isn't nudity". These are just people trying to look cool.

Now, am I saying that there is no compliance to criticism of Zelda U? No. Absolutely there is room for criticism. However, there is a difference between criticism and stupidity.

Most fans, both of Zelda and Nintendo, have loved what they have seen thus far of this game. So why don't we concentrate of that instead of some outliers that think they are being cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom