• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Pen

The game is on!
"I mean... since you're asking," Riku says to Aiko, "I always enjoy playing music with a group of other musicians. Though I'm not exactly counting on doing it much." He thinks. "Or just listening to good music is also nice. Oh I wish we could afford a smoother jazz band." He sighs dreamingly.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Monos phone blew up with texts about needing a time travelling Hottub and a Jazz band

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's thought bubble dissipates, only leaving a puff of smoke that Renzo himself is not aware exists.

"Well, I suppose the only thing I can say is that I'm ready! Might even give me time to finish writing the play and what not!" he laughs.

Storm

Tsuke-Mono texted the number back
Why am i getting my sister's Texts
#Picklebitch

Mido

Version 1
Renzo stands idly among the group, watching the other students leave the school as they remained in the hallway. There were less students than before now.

"Say, guys," Renzo speaks up, with a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Should we move this conversation outside? I don't want us to get in trouble with-*gulp*" Renzo didn't finish his statement, but what he was going to say was that the hall monitors were going to make their round soon, and Renzo didn't exactly have a stellar experience with one of them earlier in the week. :(

Storm

Tsuke- Mono looked around at her fellow detentionee's before falling asleep. Going to be a long weekend

Storm

Tsuke-Mono taps her desk as the hour pass, until detention was over. she got her things, and returned to the Dormitory. some of us never get to leave this school

Mido

Version 1
Renzo gazes into his phone for a few moments after the group went outside. No trouble in the halls today! With all the strange circumstances at this school, this play had to be successful, not only for their sake, but for, as much as he hated to say it, Mr. Matsumoto as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom