• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo looks up from his phone, his face beaming at the sight of the limo. Sure, his family was also affluent, but after a long week, a sense of familiarity was just what the doctor ordered.

"Ah, I think things are going to be just great!" Renzo's newfound over-enthusiasm decrees. "Hot tub, here I come!" The last part of his statement he thinks he says subconsciously, but everyone can hear him as he walks to the limo from the back of the group.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
"I just had to order the eel, I knew it wasn't going to be cooked thoroughly" Kurumi thought, as she exited the hospital. She had missed nearly the entire first week of school due to her own bad judgement in cuisine.

"I have no idea where this stupid school is!" she yelled out loud, while looking at a map upside down. She hadn't noticed the limo she was about to walk past.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Kurumi looked up startled, noticing a girl in the limo pointing at the nearby building. "O-oh thank you, I was having trouble finding it. I h-hope this Mr. Matsumoto doesn't kick me out for my absence" she stuttered nervously.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Class is out though. We're having a party at my place. Want to come? There's going to be a hot tub time machine and a jazz band!"

Lily

Mischievous Minx
"Oh great here come the preppy girls trying to lure me into a trap, just like back in middle school. I won't let them have their way this time!" she thought. "I-It's that late? Well, If you don't m-mind me joining, I guess I'll go." Kurumi stuttered, while plotting her vengeance.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
"K-Kurumi. Nice to m-meet you miss--uh" she stuttered, as she climbed into the limo next to the unknown girl.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
She quickly sits up straight, having not noticed the three boys in the limo and yelled, "NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!"

Mido

Version 1
Renzo was the last of the boys to enter the car, but was seated between Riku and Yato as Eiko's roll call indicated. He waved to the newcomer when his name is said, but moments after the introductions finished, his face turns a nervous purple and he huddles Riku and Yato into a Boys' Circle™.

"Hear me out, guys," Renzo begins. "You both noticed the new girl who just happened upon us, right? Do you know what this means?" Renzo's eyes dart back and forth between his friends. It was a very critical significance, one that threatened the balance of power in the group. Hopefully Renzo's cohorts would not misconstrue his concern as something off the scale or perverse. That was certainly not his style! :eek:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko laughs, "No need to be so wound up about it all, Kurumi. We're an odd group, but the one thing we dont do is vote. Unless you look like a pickle. Then watch out for Tsuke."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom