• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What was your hunch on Heroine? :?
I don't trust you.

Thareous said:
There's no way that the Mafia could have known Fig's role in order frame Stitch and get him "lynched"...unless they have a Day Role Cop, which is extremely unlikely. If I'm not mistaken, Stitch is the one who got lynched on Day 1, so the Mafia couldn't have known about his power and effectively kill him unless one or two joined his lynch, in which case would be purely coincidental.
No, Avatar got lynched on Day One. Perhaps you thinking more on the argument between Stitch and Fig because that was the main talking point on Day One. We actually acknowledged, that on night one (when Stitch died), that it could have been a move executed to frame Fig. In fact at the time this cleared up some of my original suspicions on him.

So given that this Role Cop has more than one shot, it's entirely possible he/she could have targeted Fig on night one.

Thareous said:
Anyone can state that they're Town and act as if that claim is a safety net, but that doesn't guarantee them a free pass. Claiming Town and actually being Town is one thing, but hiding behind the appearance of being Town is another. Naturally you wouldn't want to lump yourself with two people who you suspect; on the other hand, excluding yourself under the guise of being Town is almost as questionable as subtly joining a bandwagon.
The notion that this is "scummy", which is what you're sort of alluding to, is completely ridiculous in my eyes. Of course I'm going to eliminate myself from why equation as I'm speaking from my perspective. Why would I include myself as suspicious when I'm speaking from my point of view? Yes I see what you're saying, but I never said that I shouldn't be a part of this suspicious looking lynch, hell, I was one of the main candidates to be lynched yesterday (for reasons I'm still quite baffled by). As I was saying, I was speaking from my own perspective, so naturally I'd eliminate myself. Here's a better way to explain it: You're looking at the people left in the game (let's say there's 6), you would take away yourself from that list, right, because you know your alignment. That's basically what I was doing.

Anyway what else do I have to do to convince most people that I'm Town? Heroine confirmed I told the truth on Night One (unless she's lying, which I doubt), now of course it could have been a lucky guess, but you're fighting against the odds here.

Also Thar, are you going to make a decisive choice today? I see you a lot of the time sitting sitting on the fence during main topics while randomly voting others who aren't involved in said topic (e.g Heroine). Seems to me as if you're staying active, but choosing not to really get your hands dirty.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd like to know why exactly you're suspicious of me, Viral.

Also, at this point it'd be really nice if Atticus and GDL popped in and had something to say about recent events, maybe offer up their opinion on a new lynch.

Pen

The game is on!
Who we going to lynch? We need to really come to some sort of mutual decision even if it is just 3-4 of us. My main suspicions are still Thareous and Big Octo (I've kind of lessened my suspicion on Heroine if my hunch is correct).

I'm suspicious of BOcto and Atticus so I'm okay with a lynch on either one of them. I'll try to post more later. I'm still re-reading the thread.

So, how about we lynch the Big Octo?

Unvote: Fig

Vote: Big Octo

Big Octo

=^)
You do not like the smell of it because you are the one being suspected and voted on. I already explained my reasons for suspecting you for potentially being the Cult Leader.

The smellier thing is that it feels rushed and like a sudden turn... more like a personal lynch rather than one for the town.

justac00lguy said:
Double voter can be Town or Mafia, but you already knew that, right?

Do tell, assuming this is actually serious and not just spam.

That would be an interesting prospect.... Now that I think about it, nothing actually "confirmed" DekuNut at all. We all just kind of went with the flow that it 100% has to be a town role. Nothing in the rule book says that, though.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

That would be an interesting prospect.... Now that I think about it, nothing actually "confirmed" DekuNut at all. We all just kind of went with the flow that it 100% has to be a town role. Nothing in the rule book says that, though.

I was wondering why people have been laying off DekuNut, so I checked back a bit and found that he basically confirmed himself. I thought that it was still in the open as a Double Voter can be Town or Mafia. Of course Mafia variations are less common, but let's say Mafia is made up of four members, this wouldn't be too far of a stretch.

Yeah so I thought I would bring this to everyone's attention as I was curious why people were acting as if he was a confirmed Townie.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Double voter can be Town or Mafia, but you already knew that, right? ;)

That is all true, but I can't think of anything inherently scummy about my game. I promise I'm town, but you'll have to decide which you think I am yiurself.
Besides, a double voter plus a modified role cop would make the mafia almost unstoppable. The mods may have overpowered the role cop, but even with a normal role cop it would be way OP.
@JC: Please explain dear cool guy

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
That is all true, but I can't think of anything inherently scummy about my game. I promise I'm town, but you'll have to decide which you think I am yiurself.
Besides, a double voter plus a modified role cop would make the mafia almost unstoppable. The mods may have overpowered the role cop, but even with a normal role cop it would be way OP.
@JC: Please explain dear cool guy
Please explain what? I was just bringing forth the prospect that you are no more confirmed than myself. Also 21 players and 4 scum, let's eliminate the Cult Leader and we could potentially have 16 Townie (at the start of the game). So, like I said, I don't think it's too much of a stretch.

Don't stress, I'm not saying you're scum, I just don't want us making a mistake by confirming you without full confirmation of your alignment.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ebwodp: Ninja'd...
That makes sense now. I still am town, but let's see how people feel about this, whether I'm worth looking into.

Please explain what? I was just bringing forth the prospect that you are no more confirmed than myself. Also 21 players and 4 scum, let's eliminate the Cult Leader and we could potentially have 16 Townie (at the start of the game). So, like I said, I don't think it's too much of a stretch.

Don't stress, I'm not saying you're scum, I just don't want us making a mistake by confirming you without full confirmation of your alignment.

Ebwodp: Ninja'd. Again.
I was just referencing that your post said, and I quote,
JC said:
Also, it's nice to see a Mafia Double voter
It just sounded so accusatory.

EBWOTP:

This post also.

EBWOTP:
This post too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom