• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
Sorry for not responding as much today as it is Father's Day and I get very emotional on this day so I did left the internet for a good portion of the day. Anyway, I'm back and I hope to say a few words after reading what has happened.

I may be playing the idiot here, and I may kick myself later for this, but I believe both of them right now. The only way the town is going to win this game is by doing what happened from the start in Pirates 2 - start claiming, and start really, really scum hunting.

I do agree that simply mass claiming would help kill the mafia as that's what it indeed led to the success of the town in Pirates 2. I just wish we really could mass claim but the rules don't allow us to do such things and if we even attempted to do so, we just get modkilled for that.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I thought that was an AM/PM typo since Draco's been on today and nothing happened.
If it was June 15th 12 AM, it ended pretty much yesterday. 12 AM is midnight.

But, um... just in case Draco's still planning on counting all the votes after the day was over...

Vote: Fig

I think this game goes with a no lynch in the case of a tie, right? Or is it a flip a coin type of thing? I really hope that voting for Fig isn't going to kill me. XD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
"A Vengeful player is a one that, when lynched, is awarded the ability to kill any other player as they die."

So basically Fig can choose any player he wants to die, not just who voted for him last, unless his role description states otherwise.

Fig

The Altruist
I think this game goes with a no lynch in the case of a tie, right? Or is it a flip a coin type of thing? I really hope that voting for Fig isn't going to kill me. XD

There are no such things as no lynches in this game. In the event of a tie, the lynch will be chosen at random.

EDWOBP

It seems like no matter what, people just going against me. As for the whole vengeful townie claim that you guys think it is, who's to say that it is a vengeful townie. Considering my role is quite common, I would think that people would automatically knew what my role is, but nope I guess I was wrong on that too.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
DekuNut, I still don't quite understand why you won't unvote. I understand that you don't think Fig is scum, but you do think that JC is? Even though I've told you I have matching results, and he's actually claimed, unlike Fig? I really want you to unvote, but we only have 10 or so minutes left, so...
My hope was to get into a tie, because I've been turning slowly over to the side of anti-Fig for a while, and I'm really not sure. I think I glossed over Pendio's unvote at the time, and, besides, my unvoting wouldn't cause a tie.
Why did I want a tie? I'm not sure. The town, Cult, and Mafia are split at this point. A coin flip is the only good way I can see of doing this without too many people being looked at as scummy.

EBWODP: Anyway, I guess we'll see who one of those is. Hopefully they won't be town. Hope GF or Cult Leader. Cross your fingers. And toes. And, as we're on a forum, smilies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Haha, I actually messed that up. Got confused and thought the day changed at 1:00 for some reason when I wrote that. So yeah, day ends at June 16 on 12:00 AM. My bad.

Night scene will be up soon.

Kirino

Tatakae
After the longest and most thorough day of deliberation yet, the town had made many votes and discussed many potential targets; however, even after all of that, they still were not able to decide on who was to be killed, so the moderator looked around and flipped a random quarter he found in his piggybank in order to settle the tie. The victim was decided, and the town rallied.

The town, hungry for scum, took a young Canadian girl, one of the two lynch options, to the stand, and proceeded to hang her. After a while, she breathed her last breath, and was gone. The town began to examine her in order to discover her affiliation, but at this time, a young man had just returned after getting drunk and fainting in a local party, and saw the woman's dead body as he rushed to the stand. Horrified, he saw that his lover had been slain, and in a fit of (partially intoxicated) hysteria and rage, he ended himself as well before the town could stop him. The town looked at the two young lovers, and realized what they had done. They were weeping and horrified, but at the same time, could not help but feel that the scene as a whole was a bit cliche. They buried the two lovers together, and, feeling disheartened at yet another failure to capture scum, crawled back into their holes.

Fig was MadameMajora, the Member Lover
Mido was PK Flash, the Member Lover

The Unbanned (10):
  • Big Octo
  • Vergo
  • Heroine of Time
  • Viral Maze
  • DekuNut
  • Thareous
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Atti-kiss
  • Go_Dark_Link

The Banned (11):
  • AvatarFlygon - Erebea, the Bulletproof Member
  • Erebea - Batman, the Member Vigilante
  • LittleGumball - Dan, the Member Bomb
  • Stitch - Atticus, the Member Doctor
  • musicfan - Viral Maze, the Member Desperado
  • findemaxa - fused_shadows, the Member Miller
  • Violet - justac00lguy, the Member Gladiator
  • Keith - Big Octo, a Cult Member
  • A Link in Time - A Link in Time, the Member Cop
  • Fig - MadameMajora, the Member Lover
  • Mido - PK Flash, the Member Lover

Night 4

The night will end in 48 hours. All night roles, please submit your targets via Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom