• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fig said:
Exactly how do you know that the Role Cop didn't investigate Alit? You clearly know something and it's quite making me nervous that you posted this just right when the day is about to end. Very peculiar indeed.

I think she was talking about a hypothetical situation.

And yeah, I'd really like a vote count before the end of the day gets too close. Still want to see if DekuNut still has his ability, since it could end up being pretty critical here.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
And yeah, I'd really like a vote count before the end of the day gets too close. Still want to see if DekuNut still has his ability, since it could end up being pretty critical here.
Why would he lose his ability? Plus you don't need to vote for me to "test" his ability to double vote, unless you're actually voting for me.

Kirino

Tatakae
Fig (4) - justac00lguy, Pendio, Go_Dark_Link, Atticus
Heroine of Time (1) - Thareous
justac00lguy (3) - Dekunut, Ver-go-a-go-go

The day will end tonight at 11:00 EST. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority lynch.[/QUOTE]

Draco: I have a question. Do all the night action resolutions occur at the same time? Let's say Mafia has a cop. Do they choose their investigation target, get an answer, and then choose who to NK? Or would they have to choose both, and when the Night ends, they'd get their role cop result, and the NK target would be killed?

The former.

@Fig: While I understand that you may be upset with your current position in the game and of the town's as a whole, and that my decision regarding the role cop might be a bit unfair and one-sided (which, in retrospect, it might be, and I apologize if you're upset by it), please stop insulting Luke and I like that and creating wild conspiracy theories about how we all staged this game as some sort of elaborate ruse to make the mods win and make some sort of point about ZD or whatever. It's also a wild exaggeration to say that this game was broken from the start, seeing as how it was only a minor alteration to one role and that most of the town's misfortune can be blamed solely on plain bad luck. Either way, this isn't really the place to complain to me about how awful of a mod I am, so if you really want to, it'd probably be best to either PM me or discuss it after the game is over. Thanks.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Just curious about this specific quote, Heroine.

[ilquote=Heroine of Time]but the Role Cop actually didn't investigate ALIT[/ilquote]

Do you know something that we don't?
The full quote was "I actually wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Fig IS mafia, but the Role Cop actually didn't investigate ALIT". Sorry for the weird wording, but what I meant by that was I wouldn't be surprised if Fig is mafia AND the Role Cop didn't investigate ALIT. Meaning I wouldn't be surprised if the Role Cop didn't investigate ALIT, but I don't know anything for sure.

Fig

The Altruist
Dracomajora said:
@Fig: While I understand that you may be upset with your current position in the game and of the town's as a whole, and that my decision regarding the role cop might be a bit unfair and one-sided (which, in retrospect, it might be, and I apologize if you're upset by it), please stop insulting Luke and I like that and creating wild conspiracy theories about how we all staged this game as some sort of elaborate ruse to make the mods win and make some sort of point about ZD or whatever. It's also a wild exaggeration to say that this game was broken from the start, seeing as how it was only a minor alteration to one role and that most of the town's misfortune can be blamed solely on plain bad luck. Either way, this isn't really the place to complain to me about how awful of a mod I am, so if you really want to, it'd probably be best to either PM me or discuss it after the game is over. Thanks.

How can it not be broken? It is broken from the start and I'll give you a parable that could potentially have occurred. Me and Stitch are arguing and almost everyone has started to speculate my alignment. This is good for mafia because 1. They have a Role Cop and 2. the scope has been narrowed to only two people, in this case me and Stitch. The Role Cop investigates me, and you give the mafia the results. They found out that I'm not a threat to them in terms of role and they risk it with Stitch, killing our doctor. Don't say it isn't broken because they could have killed me and the doctor would have been alive, but because of this minor alteration that has affects the mafia's abilities critically mind you, the result was switched the other way around in wear I'm alive and the doctor. For all I know that's probably how they killed Alit because they found out immediately that he was the Cop and killed him on the spot instead of finding out until the night scene. That's broken right there and thus you potentially gave mafia the victory from the start, making the game unbalanced and flawed.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So the inclusion of a Role Cop has been confirmed. From this point on our efforts should be set on finding and eliminated him or her, or else Town's streak of bad luck will continue to unfold. :/

The events between Fig and Justa are interesting, and while I still consider that one of them might be scum (sorta leaning toward Justa being Town more, aside from the flipflopping), we can hold off from looking into them until Tomorrow. But to borrow from Viral's suspicions, I think we should also look into Pendio and Big Octo, because they've mailyn been contributing very scarcely, with the exception of Pendio lynching Keith, who thankfully wasn't Town.

Yeah, this is somewhat a last-minute post, but anything I'd said likely wouldn't have changed the outcome here. Two of my personal suspicions [more or less] are about to be confirmed, anyhow.

Oh, and again...

Unvote

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
How can it not be broken? It is broken from the start and I'll give you a parable that could potentially have occurred. Me and Stitch are arguing and almost everyone has started to speculate my alignment. This is good for mafia because 1. They have a Role Cop and 2. the scope has been narrowed to only two people, in this case me and Stitch. The Role Cop investigates me, and you give the mafia the results. They found out that I'm not a threat to them in terms of role and they risk it with Stitch, killing our doctor. Don't say it isn't broken because they could have killed me and the doctor would have been alive, but because of this minor alteration that has affects the mafia's abilities critically mind you, the result was switched the other way around in wear I'm alive and the doctor. For all I know that's probably how they killed Alit because they found out immediately that he was the Cop and killed him on the spot instead of finding out until the night scene. That's broken right there and thus you potentially gave mafia the victory from the start, making the game unbalanced and flawed.

Honestly though, there's no need to react like this, we all play to have fun at the end of the day. Yes we may debate and argue, but it's all within the realm for the game and we know that. You're being overly harsh about a choice made by the mods, which I don't think is terribly bad, yes it slightly led me down the right path, but calling the game broke and criticising the mods is overacting to an insane degree.

I remember Johnny made a slight mistake with my role once when he was mod, but I accepted it and moved on as it was just a game and there was no need to really get annoyed over a game that's based around having fun. I advise you to do the same.

EBWODP
The full quote was "I actually wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Fig IS mafia, but the Role Cop actually didn't investigate ALIT". Sorry for the weird wording, but what I meant by that was I wouldn't be surprised if Fig is mafia AND the Role Cop didn't investigate ALIT. Meaning I wouldn't be surprised if the Role Cop didn't investigate ALIT, but I don't know anything for sure.
Ah I getcha.

justac00lguy said:
Why would he lose his ability? Plus you don't need to vote for me to "test" his ability to double vote, unless you're actually voting for me.
Oh yeah, sorry, didn’t mean to imply I was voting to see if his double voting ability worked. My vote is very much for you, make no mistake about that. Just wanted to see if it was worth doing this last-shot effort or not, it really wouldn’t be worth my trouble to type all of this out if you don’t have a chance of being lynched. Since Deku’s ability is indeed not a one-shot by the looks of it, the prospects are looking fairly good.
Although Fig’s “rage-quit” up there does remind me of several people I’ve seen who were mafia and just got frustrated at the end of the day. Atsuma in Mafia 2 was scum and just got totally enraged when he got voted off like on day two, and JuiceJ went berserk in Majora’s Mask when everyone was right about him being mafia. It seems like a common tactic of newbie players, which Fig pretty much still is, but I don’t know. I’m actually willing to lynch Fig tomorrow if he doesn’t end up getting lynched today, as it will be quite easy to play off of everything that’s happened here today. However, I kind of like the prospect of killing you off first before we do that, just because, you know, how one-sided of a game this has been and likely will be for the foreseeable future unless something drastic happens.

So yeah, not defending Fig here, as his defense is fairly pathetic. I quite frankly don’t know what to make of this game, as the lack of votes and activity as a whole is rather unfortunately atypical of recent ZD games. But again, I guess drastic times call for drastic measures.

justac00lguy said:
Thanks for confirming that you have a role.

This really, really irked me, to be honest. This was a reply I never expected from anyone, especially you of all people. For those wondering about the context, this was after I had put forth the suggestion that this was a role-madness game. At this stage in the game, I think it’s clear that it is. We’ve had roles such as the “Bomb” and “Challenger” (whatever it was) that point towards the game being strapped with roles that are hardly ever seen in a game where a plentiful amount of vanilla townies are present. Now, don’t get me wrong, there’s been games with plenty of roles that I’ve seen that weren’t in fact role madness, but the selection of roles we’ve seen thus far makes it obvious to me that this particular game is. Plus there’s the fact that this was originally an anticipated game featuring actual members of the forum – part of the fun of creating this game would have been assigning an “appropriate” role to everyone. So I put forth this idea as a conversation starter…. And I didn’t get an opinion from you at all. “Thanking” me confirming that I had a role seemed incredibly strange to me, as I thought that, if this game were truly role madness, that the comment would make sense to the rest of the townies; a townie with a role would read that and think to himself/herself “well, I have a role, so that doesn’t seem too strange.” You downright acted like this was a surprise to you, and didn’t make much of an effort to expand on anything as our pointless banter went on. But hey, I could get past that, since, at the time, the game may not have been role madness. But now that it seems incredibly likely that it is, I have to think back on it. A mafia member would have no way of concurring with that statement, as they are not a townie and thus can’t sympathize with the idea I laid out above, but would rather see the idea as some sort of accidental role confirmation on a townie’s part. This is what has made me a bit weary of you the entire game.
This is also why I’m kind of suspicious of another person. I’ll leave that alone for now though.

justac00lguy said:
justac00lguy said:
I love Annie *~*

Then we have conflicting role-claims. I’ve been paying attention to the defense you’ve given here, attempting to pass it off as a distraction so that the cop wouldn’t be lynched. There’s a few incredibly large problems with this strategy I just can’t shake off. Conflicting role-claims are the best way for people not to take you seriously, especially the mafia. Let’s divide this up into your two respective claims – Mandy, and Pancake. No one has any idea what Mandy’s role could possibly be, and just claiming her for the sake of claiming and “getting the mafia on you back”, so to say, doesn’t actually do anything. There’s absolutely no reason for either us townies, or the mafia to believe that Mandy could be the cop. Hell, she’s an ex-mod, which could point to some sort of traitor role in a way. Claiming Pancake is also another role that just seems so detrimental and fake at that point in the game, as it was obviously a lover claim, and you’re completely stupid to EVER claim as a lover under any circumstance (you’ve already admitted this was fake, so I can brush it off a bit. It still doesn’t make sense to me, though. However, the one thing that totally irks me the most about this, more than anything else…. There was no need for a softclaim as far as I can tell. No one had claimed that day, and, in fact, Keith was the star of the show; really nothing else went on that day except the vote-war between Dekunut and Keith. If you REALLY wanted to fakeclaim cop, and you REALLY wanted to die just to protect him/her, why not just straight role claim right there, right then? I’m not buying this whole trying to bait the mafia thing just because of this.

justac00lguy said:
I sat back yesterday as I wanted to deliberately try and get Mafia to target me last night, and as such I didn't want to get lynched as I wanted to try and give the Cop some more time. I guess I failed, but it looks like Mafia already had their target set. Now though, well...

Vote: Fig

I have to say, I find off-the-bat voting at the start of the day, ESPECIALLY when the previous day was functionally useless in discussion and the lynch turned out to be a dud, somewhat suspicious. I would completely understand if the “Keith-lynch” day had featured the suspicion towards Fig, and some votes had been thrown around at him. I’ve done this exact thing myself during the later stages of a game where one or two mafia members remain, and I’ve already brought forth full suspicions against them. But this immediately struck me as odd, that you would jump into something so quickly. I have two main problems with this – 1.) It stinks so much like an early bandwagon to take advantage of the lack of discussion and mafia kills in this game. In a game where there are absolutely no player interactions to analyze because of the lack of a mafia death, and where nearly zero meaningful conversation occurred in the previous day, it is incredibly easy for the mafia to drive discussion, as their knowledge of the game still dwarfs the townie’s knowledge, again, due to no kills. The fact that others jumped on so quickly also does make me think about other things that I don’t want to delve into right now. 2.) Where was all of this during the previous day? Your vote is mysteriously absent from either the Keith or Dekunut bandwagon, and your posts, ESPECIALLY to what seems most suspicious about Fig (his “confirming” Axle and Mandy), amounts to little more than cheeky one-liner spam. You obviously didn’t have anything to say about whether or not Keith and Dekunut were town or not. And sure, I can buy that if you take another option and vote for someone else and bring them out into the open. But you didn’t do that, and this is what it looks like to me – a mafia member completely content to let either Keith or Deku die without any input from himself, because the lynch will happen anyway. After Keith is dead and Deku is confirmed, there’s no conversation yet, and thus nothing for you to sit by and watch. So you immediately pounce on Fig the next day, taking advantage of that fact.

justac00lguy said:
See the thing is that I had to do something, my last two investigations failed and we've lost some important roles.
justac00lguy said:
Anyway Fig, you're best just voting for yourself near the end of the day to give us peace of mind in the case that your claim is right. If Fig does flip Town then feel free to lynch me the following day.

I’ll be brutally honest, I was perfectly willing to sit on my hands and not do anything, much like this entire game has been for me, until I read both of those. I hate typing out crap for mafia games, but those just motivated me to do so, particularly the former. 1.) I’m incredibly weary of you not getting results two nights in a row. I can believe one stray role-block got to you once, as I’ve been roleblocked once in this game, but two of your investigations failed? In a row? So you conveniently can’t give us any info… again, this just stinks to me. But yeah, it was the former that just really bothered me. If your role is so important and critical at this point in the game, it’s not all that smart to just cave in after this and not try to put up a defense. It sounds like a mafia member that KNOWS his team can take a hit, and just wants to accomplish this one last goal of lynching Fig before that.

So how about…. We lynch you today, and if you’re town, we go after Fig tomorrow. If you’re mafia, we look into the possibility that this whole thing is just you throwing Fig under the bus, and we look at Fig further tomorrow and/or decide that he’s town.

Sorry man, but again, desperate times, desperate measures. You’ve said so yourself, we’re going to have to make some gutsy moves in this game that don’t quite make sense if we have any hope of stopping this mafia-dominated performance so far.

Or I could be crazy. Summer calculus classes do that to you.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well... He did. Although I am surprised Fig never did, what with all of his posts against you.
Anyway, days nearly over. Now that schools out Ill do my best to look over the posts of those I find suspicious thus far.
@Heroine so what WAS your reasoning for saying that the role cop didn't cover ALIT? I don't buy JC's answer, because your post seemed so sure of itself.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm gonna do some light thread reading now, and I'll post and vote before the nights up. Still not sold on Fig, however... Just reiterating that for the umpteenth time.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ver-go-a-go-go said:
So yeah, not defending Fig here, as his defense is fairly pathetic. I quite frankly don’t know what to make of this game, as the lack of votes and activity as a whole is rather unfortunately atypical of recent ZD games. But again, I guess drastic times call for drastic measures.
Exactly my main problem. I don't like when Mafia games are devoid of activity as I like to analyse a lot, and with so little to work with I can only formulate hypothetical situations that coincide with night scenes - so basically that's where my vote for Fig came from. I do have other suspicions but I simply don't have enough to make a decent enough post that would convince others. Said people would be Thareous, Heroine, and, to a lesser degree, Big Octo. Lack of activity makes it hard though.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
This really, really irked me, to be honest. This was a reply I never expected from anyone, especially you of all people. For those wondering about the context, this was after I had put forth the suggestion that this was a role-madness game. At this stage in the game, I think it’s clear that it is. We’ve had roles such as the “Bomb” and “Challenger” (whatever it was) that point towards the game being strapped with roles that are hardly ever seen in a game where a plentiful amount of vanilla townies are present. Now, don’t get me wrong, there’s been games with plenty of roles that I’ve seen that weren’t in fact role madness, but the selection of roles we’ve seen thus far makes it obvious to me that this particular game is. Plus there’s the fact that this was originally an anticipated game featuring actual members of the forum – part of the fun of creating this game would have been assigning an “appropriate” role to everyone. So I put forth this idea as a conversation starter…. And I didn’t get an opinion from you at all. “Thanking” me confirming that I had a role seemed incredibly strange to me, as I thought that, if this game were truly role madness, that the comment would make sense to the rest of the townies; a townie with a role would read that and think to himself/herself “well, I have a role, so that doesn’t seem too strange.” You downright acted like this was a surprise to you, and didn’t make much of an effort to expand on anything as our pointless banter went on. But hey, I could get past that, since, at the time, the game may not have been role madness. But now that it seems incredibly likely that it is, I have to think back on it. A mafia member would have no way of concurring with that statement, as they are not a townie and thus can’t sympathize with the idea I laid out above, but would rather see the idea as some sort of accidental role confirmation on a townie’s part. This is what has made me a bit weary of you the entire game.
Okay I can see where you're coming from here, but I was sort of bantering with you at that stage, in fact we both were. I has an inkling this was a role madness game, as I too had a power role. You stating that this could be a role madness game was confirmation to me that you had a role of sorts too, which made my inkling now a possibility.

Honestly though, in hindsight I see how the rest could have been interpreted.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
Then we have conflicting role-claims. I’ve been paying attention to the defense you’ve given here, attempting to pass it off as a distraction so that the cop wouldn’t be lynched. There’s a few incredibly large problems with this strategy I just can’t shake off. Conflicting role-claims are the best way for people not to take you seriously, especially the mafia. Let’s divide this up into your two respective claims – Mandy, and Pancake. No one has any idea what Mandy’s role could possibly be, and just claiming her for the sake of claiming and “getting the mafia on you back”, so to say, doesn’t actually do anything. There’s absolutely no reason for either us townies, or the mafia to believe that Mandy could be the cop. Hell, she’s an ex-mod, which could point to some sort of traitor role in a way.
If you were in my position though, soft claiming Mandy was the best option. Put yourself in my shoes (whether you believe me or not). I got Mandy as my role and I get Tracker which is very similar to the Cop in a way. Put this together with my role PM, which could have easily referred to Mandy as a Cop, and--in my mind anyway--Mandy seems like a good person to seem like a Cop. There was another reason for why I chose Mandy as well being the fact that I actually am here, which makes the overall risk less. Anyway, I think I'll be able to explain this much clearer when the game's finished and I can show some information from my role pm.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
Claiming Pancake is also another role that just seems so detrimental and fake at that point in the game, as it was obviously a lover claim, and you’re completely stupid to EVER claim as a lover under any circumstance (you’ve already admitted this was fake, so I can brush it off a bit. It still doesn’t make sense to me, though. However, the one thing that totally irks me the most about this, more than anything else…. There was no need for a softclaim as far as I can tell. No one had claimed that day, and, in fact, Keith was the star of the show; really nothing else went on that day except the vote-war between Dekunut and Keith. If you REALLY wanted to fakeclaim cop, and you REALLY wanted to die just to protect him/her, why not just straight role claim right there, right then? I’m not buying this whole trying to bait the mafia thing just because of this.
Well first off, I acknowledge that my claim as Pancake was a mistake as I was over complicating things to an insane degree - to the point where I looked in retrospect and didn't even understand why I did it. I was too much set on Mafia focusing on whether or not I'm the Cop as I thought claiming Mandy was slightly obvious.

Also, me fully claiming cop would have never worked. One it creates trust issues later in the game if Mafia didn't target me and two, I was just talking about keeping the Cop under wraps. Why would I suggest that the Cop should lie low and then immediately claim Cop? I had to do it a subtle fashion.

Fig said:
I have to say, I find off-the-bat voting at the start of the day, ESPECIALLY when the previous day was functionally useless in discussion and the lynch turned out to be a dud, somewhat suspicious. I would completely understand if the “Keith-lynch” day had featured the suspicion towards Fig, and some votes had been thrown around at him. I’ve done this exact thing myself during the later stages of a game where one or two mafia members remain, and I’ve already brought forth full suspicions against them. But this immediately struck me as odd, that you would jump into something so quickly. I have two main problems with this – 1.) It stinks so much like an early bandwagon to take advantage of the lack of discussion and mafia kills in this game.
Honestly I have done this so many times before, beginning of the day votes, that I find it odd that you think it's some sort of out-of-character move for myself (I did this many times in Pirates 2, yeah I was the Dreaming God, but I was scum hunting). Also, I had Fig in my sights beforehand. When Fig told the Cop to lie low I agreed and trusted him, but if Mafia were to kill the Cop that night then I knew who I would turn to. It wasn't like I just impulsively voted for him, I was thinking about this before the day began, which is why I was kind of ready and so sure of myself. Not sure as in I had the greatest lead of all time, but sure as in I might have a possible lead for the first time in the game because let's face it no one had any real strong leads.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
In a game where there are absolutely no player interactions to analyze because of the lack of a mafia death, and where nearly zero meaningful conversation occurred in the previous day, it is incredibly easy for the mafia to drive discussion, as their knowledge of the game still dwarfs the townie’s knowledge, again, due to no kills. The fact that others jumped on so quickly also does make me think about other things that I don’t want to delve into right now. 2.) Where was all of this during the previous day? Your vote is mysteriously absent from either the Keith or Dekunut bandwagon, and your posts, ESPECIALLY to what seems most suspicious about Fig (his “confirming” Axle and Mandy), amounts to little more than cheeky one-liner spam. You obviously didn’t have anything to say about whether or not Keith and Dekunut were town or not.
I didn't, plain and simple. I actually explained why I didn't get involved in that whole fiasco. I wanted the Mafia to kill me, so getting involved in, what I thought was a rather pointless debate, didn't appeal to me, nor would it help my ulterior motive which was to keep the Cop alive. I stated that this was my utmost priority as at that point any decent information from the Cop was a game changer. This was proved by the fact that Alit actually had information on scum, but of course he never got to share the information. This is why I was so set on drawing attention to myself; however it looks like it wouldn't have worked either way as their Role Cop must have investigated Alit and killed him on the same night.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
I’ll be brutally honest, I was perfectly willing to sit on my hands and not do anything, much like this entire game has been for me, until I read both of those. I hate typing out crap for mafia games, but those just motivated me to do so, particularly the former. 1.) I’m incredibly weary of you not getting results two nights in a row. I can believe one stray role-block got to you once, as I’ve been roleblocked once in this game, but two of your investigations failed? In a row? So you conveniently can’t give us any info… again, this just stinks to me. But yeah, it was the former that just really bothered me. If your role is so important and critical at this point in the game, it’s not all that smart to just cave in after this and not try to put up a defense. It sounds like a mafia member that KNOWS his team can take a hit, and just wants to accomplish this one last goal of lynching Fig before that.
It's plain bad luck really that my last two investigations came up with nothing, Findexma didn't have a targeting role and I was most likely role blocked when I targeted Thar maybe due to me softclaiming the day previous.

At this point in time I know I'm bound to be lynched if Fig flips scum because everyone has this odd state of mind in this specific game that any genuine attempt to target a player is a scummy move. Look I know my suspicion on Fig isn't the strongest; it's based off a hypothetical scenario which relies on the Mafia Role Cop targeting Alit. Now, where would this game be without me saying this? Would we still be stuck in safe mode beating around the bush and jumping on any slight out-of-the-ordinary move? Most likely yes. I don't like when people sit back and expect things to fall into place, we are in a losing position, a severe one, we can't afford to do that.

Ver-go-a-go-go said:
So how about…. We lynch you today, and if you’re town, we go after Fig tomorrow. If you’re mafia, we look into the possibility that this whole thing is just you throwing Fig under the bus, and we look at Fig further tomorrow and/or decide that he’s town.
Obviously I'm going to disagree. However I just want you to consider a few things in the case that you might want to lynch me tomorrow. I have claimed a very common role and in what seems like a role madness game as well. On top of this, I've claimed a member who was pretty much a given to take part in the game in my eyes. Let's say that I am fake claiming for a minute, isn't it an incredible risk to not only claim a common role, but also name claim on top of that? Now if the name wasn't associated with the role (let's say Mandy is the Watcher for example) now there's two Townies that can pin me down and basically prove I'm lying. Why would I fake claim in this fashion, do you honestly think of be that naive? I did it for trust and trust only, but it seems to be hard thing to acquire in this game, so I can only suggest that you don't go targeting me, but that's all I can do. Don't be surprised if you look back in hindsight and see you've made a mistake.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
We've made a mistake. I'm beginning to think that Fig isn't mafia anymore. I guess he DID seem certain that there was a Role Cop in the mafia, but his anger over its inclusion sounds like a Townie to me. But I'm relatively sure that JC isn't mafia, and if he is, he's still not the best choice for today. We need another night.

Are no lynches allowed in this game? I know a lot of people hate them and they seem scummy, but man, we're not in a good position right now, and I'm very hesitant to lynch either of today's main contenders.

...Okay, I'm just going to do this. This is mainly directed toward Vergo and DekuNut. I don't THINK this counts as role claiming, so here goes.

I know JC IS a Tracker. I also know that ALIT targeted Kybyrian night one for entirely different reasons, so his results match mine perfectly. Unless he made a really lucky guess, his result is legitimate. I don't know about you, but I really don't want to lynch the Tracker this late in the game. He'll probably die tonight if we don't. Unless, of course, he's a Mafia Tracker. Which is... possible, I guess, but it sounds overpowered when combined with a Role Cop...

@Heroine so what WAS your reasoning for saying that the role cop didn't cover ALIT? I don't buy JC's answer, because your post seemed so sure of itself.
It was mostly just hypothetical. I just said that because it would explain why Fig is so angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom