• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Atty, you seem pretty adament Fig is scum. Why do you continue to hesitate to vote though?

So does anyone except the person I wrote my post about have anything to say on it? I'm still thinking over JCs comment, but are there any other flaws?

I agree to a degree. JC's definitely grasping at straws I think, or has an ulterior agenda.

---

Draco: I have a question. Do all the night action resolutions occur at the same time? Let's say Mafia has a cop. Do they choose their investigation target, get an answer, and then choose who to NK? Or would they have to choose both, and when the Night ends, they'd get their role cop result, and the NK target would be killed?

---
Fig, who are you suspicious of the most? Top 2.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Atty, you seem pretty adament Fig is scum. Why do you continue to hesitate to vote though?

I agree to a degree. JC's definitely grasping at straws I think, or has an ulterior agenda.

---

Draco: I have a question. Do all the night action resolutions occur at the same time? Let's say Mafia has a cop. Do they choose their investigation target, get an answer, and then choose who to NK? Or would they have to choose both, and when the Night ends, they'd get their role cop result, and the NK target would be killed?

---

Makes sense. And your question about the role cop is a good one, but I doubt you'll hear an answer.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Makes sense. And your question about the role cop is a good one, but I doubt you'll hear an answer.

Though I'm not certain he'll get an answer, if he does get one, it may or may not confirm my theory about Fig. If I am incorrect, and that the Mafia get their result after their kill, then I will retract my vote; however, I am under the impression that the Role Cop receives their investigation that night and works from there. That's how I always thought it worked, but I guess it varies from game to game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I really hope we hit scum, if we don't then I might just give up, lol.

Would I say me reasonings are perfect? No. But it's the only thing I have to really go on and I guess me making that bold brash move put me under scrutiny as well, which is fine of course.

See the thing is that I had to do something, my last two investigations failed and we've lost some important roles. Basically I'm putting all my effort into this lynch and I get that argument, Fig could easily flip Town, but someone had to make a move at the end of the day otherwise we'd have a situation like the last two days where I thought the reasons for lynching had nothing going for them.

Fig

The Altruist

Other than JC to which is probably the one I am against the most:

1. Go_Dark_Link: Only now does he decide to post and for some reason only makes one or two posts before the next Mafia Day. Interesting enough he sided with JC very quickly even after not being in the game for several days.

2. Atticus: Again much like Go_Dark, Atticus at least to me sounds very similar and also seem to have sided with JC and also her logic about me being the mafia role cop is very flawed.

3. Thareous: Only for the account that he is also neutral and sorta hides in the distance. Not as much as JC, Dark, or Atts, but he still's up there for me.

Big Octo

=^)
With every post from Fig and JC, I'm reconsidering which side to lean on. I do have a few things to say about each, though. I agree with Viral in that JC does seem to be grasping at straws with this lynch, possibly trying to salvage any reason he can to get Fig lynched. The theory that Fig investigated Draco and then had him lynched could easily fall apart if all info/night actions are processes at the same time. I'm a little less suspicious of Fig than before, as you can probably tell, but he isn't completely off the hook.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I am under the impression that the Role Cop receives their investigation that night and works from there. That's how I always thought it worked, but I guess it varies from game to game.

Interesting...

See the thing is that I had to do something, my last two investigations failed and we've lost some important roles. Basically I'm putting all my effort into this lynch and I get that argument, Fig could easily flip Town, but someone had to make a move at the end of the day otherwise we'd have a situation like the last two days where I thought the reasons for lynching had nothing going for them.

Sounds like you're back-pedalling a bit. Like you're trying to use this an excuse if Fig flips town...

1. Go_Dark_Link: Only now does he decide to post and for some reason only makes one or two posts before the next Mafia Day. Interesting enough he sided with JC very quickly even after not being in the game for several days.

2. Atticus: Again much like Go_Dark, Atticus at least to me sounds very similar and also seem to have sided with JC and also her logic about me being the mafia role cop is very flawed.

3. Thareous: Only for the account that he is also neutral and sorta hides in the distance. Not as much as JC, Dark, or Atts, but he still's up there for me.

As far as your suspicions of JC go, do you actually think he's scum? Or just misguided?

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one

1. I didn't just show up. I've been here from Day One. Yesterday I made an effort to post every real life day and constantly expressed my suspicions on DekuNut up until he was proven to be town (or as proven as proved gets without you dying). So no, I don't just "come in and vote", I am constantly reading through the thread, but that's done from my phone and I don't actually get time to post except on some occasions, especially now that I am gonna be starting finals. However, those will be done by next Wednesday and after that I will try to be a lot more active than I am. I also find it weird you question my activity when others, like Heroine, have been even less consistent with that.

2. I didn't vote for you to "side with JC" as you said. I voted for you because I felt that you were acting in a very suspicious manner. Go back and read my post if you wanna see my reasons. I said I thought both you and JC could maybe both be mafia, but that I found you more suspicious so I voted for you. And I said that vote wasn't final, and that I would reconsider if more evidence arose throughout this day. The only reason why I did vote and not wait until later to do so, like the previous Day, is because I wasn't sure if I'd get time to post again before the end of the day since I thought it would be before today, and I wanted to voice my opinion in case that happened.

Finally, like I said, I have been keeping up with the thread to the best of my abilities. I haven't had time to go back and look at the other people I wanted to, but seeing the current discussion between the two (JC and Fig) my thoughts haven't changed much. I still think so far no other candidate has come up that's more suspicious than them, and out of the two I still think Fig has more chances of being scum. So for now, my vote remains.

Even though I'm not complaining about others' activity, considering my own, I'm not sure I have seen much of Pendio lately, and would like to know what they are thinking. I understand if they're busy, but if you're not could you please say what you're thinking?

Also, Viral Maze, I wanted to know who you think is suspicious? You're one of the few that we can trust (hopefully the cult can't recruit non-VT members), thanks to music checking Kybyrian, and I know you said you feel JC is grasping for straws, but apart from that?

Fig

The Altruist
As far as your suspicions of JC go, do you actually think he's scum? Or just misguided?

I wouldn't say he's scum, but he is misguiding people to try and find reason that I am scum. Also it's simply to the statements that he claimed to have never done, yet has done so and contradicts what he said (such as saying he never fakeclaims yet he obviously did had to lie with either his softclaim on Mandy or Pancake) makes me question him.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also, Viral Maze, I wanted to know who you think is suspicious? You're one of the few that we can trust (hopefully the cult can't recruit non-VT members), thanks to music checking Kybyrian, and I know you said you feel JC is grasping for straws, but apart from that?

If Fig is scum, I think JC is pretty much clear. Beyond that, the relations and interactions get muddled, but I think Atty would be clear too, in my books at least. The rest of the players? I don't know.
If Fig is town, I still think JC could be townie. But definitely someone who supports the lynch (not just voted for it, but supports it) could be scum. I find Atty always hard to read until she's pressed into a corner. The Mafia are far from cornered, currently. I got mixed reads on everyone else, but Mafia (if Fig is town) has definitely split their votes and support.

I doubt Mafia is trying to actively bus their own. No reason to do so. It'll put them at a very, very severe disadvantage if they fail to kill the cult leader in the next one or two days.

---

My top 2 suspicions: ... and ... :rolleyes: (I'll post them in a bit, before the end of this in-game day)

JC: Hypothetical; if the Mafia don't have a role cop (and somehow you or all of us knew this), would you still vote for Fig (even over your other suspicions, like Thar)?

Fig: I hope you'd be willing to claim soon.

BOcto: If Fig flips town, who's your next target/suspicion?

Big Octo

=^)
BOcto: If Fig flips town, who's your next target/suspicion?
It would seem natural to go for JC, but following that kind of mentality can easily lead to another mislynch. At this point I'm not all too certain. I guess it might take another night scene to put things together.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Since when do we have proof that Viral isn't a VT? All MF learned was that he wasn't a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom