• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I was working a lot this weekend. Anyway, on to my thinking on the two who seem to be the biggest lynch candidates: the CJ and the Gif. (read tJChem backwards if you're confused).
JC
Of the two, I'm thinking JC is the scummiest, and I'm not talking anything about the Violet lynch here (because, in all honesty, who am I to say something against that?). I'm talking about four posts in particular:
Trust me or not, but I don't fake claim.
Me and Thar softclaimed, but you should never trust said claims.
it was completely coincidental that I claimed Mandy. I wanted to softclaim a member who would fit the role of Cop best
As far as I'm aware, I've been very forward with why I did what I did. The only thing I can see as being curious is me softclaiming as Pan as well as Mandy
These would mean that he doesn't fake claim, but said that it was coincidental that he claimed Mandy, meaning that he may have lied about the softclaim, making my first quote inaccurate. To be precise, the third quote says that he was purposefully trying to mislead someone, and the fourth quote flat-out says that he fake claimed. Interesting, no?

If we are to believe Justa, however, then the following post proves Atty's townness:
Alit targeted Kybyrian on Night One.
From the sound of things, ALiT had knowledge of one scum from the night he died, and so would have possibly told us if he'd found scum before, unless...
Earlier in the game he FoS'd Atticus and voted Keith. He didn't post much but going from that alone, its somewhat safe to say he might have investigated Atty or Thar or JC last night.
I'm leaning that his result came back as Mafia rather than townie (implied through his last post). So I think we have something between those 3... At least 1.
Good thinking, Viral. I don't remember this for sure (I'm going to look back soon enough), but, if this ends up being true, then Atticus is not necessarily town. If JC is scum, is he trying to save a scumbud by saying that they passed the cop's inspection?

I'm thinking, for now, go for JC, and, if he turns scum, look at Atty. I won't vote yet until I have someone look over my information, however. Someone could easily find a major flaw in it.
And I know that I did have more, but I don't remember it. I'll post in the morning if I think of anything else.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I was working a lot this weekend. Anyway, on to my thinking on the two who seem to be the biggest lynch candidates: the CJ and the Gif. (read tJChem backwards if you're confused).
JC
Of the two, I'm thinking JC is the scummiest, and I'm not talking anything about the Violet lynch here (because, in all honesty, who am I to say something against that?). I'm talking about four posts in particular:
These would mean that he doesn't fake claim, but said that it was coincidental that he claimed Mandy, meaning that he may have lied about the softclaim, making my first quote inaccurate. To be precise, the third quote says that he was purposefully trying to mislead someone, and the fourth quote flat-out says that he fake claimed. Interesting, no?
I acknowledged that this could have been seen as a fake claim, but in a way it wasnt. I knew I was safe claiming as myself as I couldn't be countered and proven as a lier. I didn't come out and say I'm the Cop - that would be fake claiming. I wanted to place a seed of sorts that could possibly implicate that I am the Cop. Mandy being the perfect person, I know she's the tracker (an investigation-like role) so in my eyes it was the perfect person to choose.

DekuNut said:
I'm thinking, for now, go for JC, and, if he turns scum, look at Atty. I won't vote yet until I have someone look over my information, however. Someone could easily find a major flaw in it.
And I know that I did have more, but I don't remember it. I'll post in the morning if I think of anything else.
You're ignoring key details. I am claiming a very common role and a member who is a given to take part in the game. Anyone could easily counterclaim me the following day; however, since I'm telling the truth, and I can prove it the next night (unless I'm RB'd of course).

Think about what you're doing, you're leaning towards possibly lynching a player who has made a concrete role claim. I'm not claiming some obscure role of sorts or speaking in riddles; I am confident in my claim. I haven't played scummy in anyway shape or form, this is how I play in 90% of Mafia games. You do realise that if you do vote for me that you will most likely be lynched when I flip Town right? That goes for any Mafia trying to twist the voting as well, if there are any trying to get me lynched then good luck surviving the following day.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Most likely Thareous. I don't like his playstyle this game, his softclaim as Axle seems erks me a bit,

Why does his claim of Axle irk you?

I wasn't really confirming that you are those roles, but rather that it's possible that both Pancake and Mandy are roles in this game considering this a community-based game and Pancake and Mandy are both well-known across the community. As for you trying to get the attention of the mafia, I doubt just using softclaims was even enough. Since this game is Members Vs Mods, if you were softclaiming as Pancake or Mandy I'm sure the mafia wasn't even going to pay any attention even though you softclaimed twice. Why? Well think about it. Since Pancake and Mandy are members, they obviously don't align with mafia. If Pancake is a role, I would only see him as a VT on the account that well the mods of this game probably don't like him as much as others. Why do you think Atty is the doctor in the first place? Also makes sense that Alit is the cop since apparently he stalks people even though I have personally have yet to seen it. And on another note, that would make the role of Gumball a member of the cult since Octo and Gumball are practically inseparable. I personally think Pancake and Mandy would be VTs in this game using this logic and if that's the case than that would make sense that the mafia would not go after you because your softclaims are probably not important compared to the cop, in this case Alit.
I don't like this whole paragraph...

Also the pan soft claim sort of acted as bail out card. I didn't want to make it obvious that I was soft claiming as Cop as it would in hindsight it looked rather obvious. Mafia could have easily seen my move as I was just literally talking about the importance of keeping the Cop alive. It was an over complicated move by myself that I think Mafia probably wouldn't haven't looked that much into. Like I said though, there NK target was already set.

Why was there a need to make a fake claim, claiming Pan? You said earlier you don't fake claim... Obviously you've stuck with Mandy, but if your point of claiming your role, the role of Mandy, was to get the Mods to NK you, why did you then claim Pan (Who could be argued to not have a role like the Cop attached to it)? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of offering yourself up as bait if you then turn around and show yourself as spoiled meat?
Also: Why take the hit? Why bite the bullet? Why serve up the tracker to the Mafia? I don't get that part, either. Our cop was hidden (though he outed himself spectacularly in a certain fashion that I doubt went unnoticed to at least one other player).

I could be swayed to vote Fig, but the current accusations hold very little water. Voting him because he told the cop to stay low (something Atty did too, iirc), and because he had a spat with the doctor Day 1 stinks of something bad. Looks like a set-up. I don't know if the Mafia have already voted Fig if Fig is a townie, but they're definitely supporting the wagon on the sidelines.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I find it really peculiar that only now you decide to respond after a while and immediately started to focus on me.
First off, I was busy in real life, and I'll be busy for another week because of finals. Secondly, I pushed off my suspicions of you because it was clear that the Mafia was trying to frame you for Stitch's death. I mean, after your rather aggressive argument with him, he winds up dead, so obviously they'd try to pin the blame on you. It's a classic yet predictive tactic, and I clearly acknowledged that. Was I suspicious? Yes, but I didn't want to fall for any potential schemes the Mafia had, so I dismissed it. Now, a few days later, the man who into an argument with our Doctor is still alive. I find it odd that the Mafia has yet to target you, since (after what had happen) you would've been an easy target. My guess is that you might be the Mafia Role Cop -- Night 1 you decide to investigate Stitch after your heated argument to see what role he has and you find that he's the Doctor. You think that nobody would suspect you because it'd be easy to act like the Mafia was framing you, when in actuality you killed Stitch.

Fig said:
Yes I did had an abusive demeanor earlier in the game with our doctor, but you can't expect that I knew Stitch was the doctor from the start, that was just stupid luck from the mafia.
No, not from the start, but that night you could have (as I've already explained).

Fig said:
One question I do have to ask you though: Why only focus on me simply because of my aggressive behavior when JC is trying to distance himself from the Violet lynch? Yes I know I was part of the lynch too, but JC really sounds like he's trying to distance himself from the lynch when the two of us have equal part on it.
I did mention that I was suspicious of JC, but not to the degree that I am suspicious of you. I understand that he was a part of the Violet lynch, and that he could be fake-claiming, but our primary goals include getting rid of the Cultist, and lynching scum -- specifically the Role Cop, which is what I suspect you are.

Here's the score:

Atticus

Like with JC, but to a lesser extent, I didn't catch any concrete substance regarding the controversial Keith situation. Inactivity-wise, I'm.not sure if you were still busy with exams at the time
I was, and I apologize for the inactivity. Those exams in particular have been completed, however I have finals this week, so my activity may be just as poor. Again, I apologize, I'm not trying to hide in the shadows, if that's what you're concerned about.

Mido said:
like ALIT mentioned, Atty, but I thought his post regarding your substance was interesting. (In regard to your asking of questions and such.)
I've actually never seen his post (probably because I was inactive), so if you could quote it that'd be great. If this is regarding me asking questions about Keith/Pendio/The lynch etc, that's because I had no idea what was happening. I saw all these walls of texts that was a lot to read, but all I could grasp was that Keith was the subject for a lynch, and I had no idea why. Furthermore, I don't believe anyone explained it to me, so I was kind of left in the dark. I couldn't put in the effort to read pages of posts that were a few paragraphs in length. I apologize for my laziness, I take full responsibility for that, and if necessary I'll try to read some of the old posts (don't blame me if I fall asleep while reading it, lol).

Mido said:
Your post about Mandy and Axle being mods in the game puzzled me, mainly because I'm under the assumption that our current mods, or some of them, are our mafia. Of course, I have no way of confirming this since no scum were lynched thus far. Part of me thought at the time that your thoughts were perhaps just an effort to look more contributive and blend in.
I have no way of confirming if they're in this game, but it's likely. We shouldn't assume that the Mafia consists of new mods, rather they consist of mods with experience and perhaps even grudges with old members. It makes sense to me, especially since ZD is filled with drama (lol).

Mido said:
The second thing revolves around Viral's thoughts on whom ALIT investigated. ALIT cast the FOS on you, and perhaps he investigated you? Alas, there is no way to concretely prove this since our friend is dead.
If he investigated me and found out I was scum, then why would he only FoS me? Why not vote for me? I understand that the Cop is a vital role and all, but no scum have been found yet, so why not take the leap and start a bandwagon?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My guess is that you might be the Mafia Role Cop -- Night 1 you decide to investigate Stitch after your heated argument to see what role he has and you find that he's the Doctor. You think that nobody would suspect you because it'd be easy to act like the Mafia was framing you, when in actuality you killed Stitch.
Definitely not. Stitch died night one, so it would be stupid for the mafia to attack the same person their role cop checked out, as they'd learn in the morning.

If he investigated me and found out I was scum, then why would he only FoS me? Why not vote for me? I understand that the Cop is a vital role and all, but no scum have been found yet, so why not take the leap and start a bandwagon?
I see your logic here though. I think that said FoS may have been more as a player than as a cop.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

Maybe because Axle used to be a moderator? Personally, I could see why that instance might concern some, but I don't think my identity should automatically draw a line to my alignment. Axle has been a member, an Article Writer, and a Hylian Knight besides a moderator. Therefore, given this past history--and assuming that Draco and PK are wanting to stay as accurate as possible, in general--it should be safe to say that I'm Town, which I am.

However, if you'd like me to roleclaim, then I will; I'd just rather save the exclusive claim for Fig, provided that he is also Town.

Fig

The Altruist
Yes I acknowledged that I initially agreed with you, but the key word is "initially". New information changes the way actions and posts are interpreted previously. What seemed to me like a ok post a agreed with all of a sudden looks like a tactical post in the hypothetical situation that you were scum.

Of course this in in working on hypotheticals in a way, but I think it's rather coincidental as well. Mafia could have just hit pure luck again, or they had a role cop. The latter seems more logical in my eyes. It makes sense that Mafia would, given this new information, would want to prevent the cop from claiming. This is where your post comes into play as it's placed right in the middle of the events: Role Cop potentially investigates Alit -> You tell the Cop not to investigate -> Alit dies the fowling night. It was a clever move if that was the case.

You are throwing in words that I never stated. I never stated that the cop should not investigate, but rather to stay hidden and as I stated earlier, Pendio even acknowledged that and agreed with me in that aspect. I simply stated that the Cop should keep lurking and still investigate while he is still alive.

Fig said:
I'm not even sure how many town PRs we have left and while I'm sure we have a cop here somewhere, I personally advise the cop to simply keep lurking and searching for scum and once you have two to three of them found, then it would be a good time to speak up.

And here's Pendio's post if you somehow missed it.

You said "Pancake and Mandy respectively confirmed" in relation to mine and Thar's claims. There was no questioning and we could have easily been lying. I'm sorry but I just don't believe that is what you were saying.

Mandy makes a rather decent fit for a Cop in my eyes, such is why Draco made her have a similar role of sorts as a tracker. Tracker and Cop sort of go hand in hand in a way - both are investigation-like roles. Knowing that I already have her role made the claim much safer in relation to the fact that if I did fake claim then I would be in trouble. Mandy, in my opinion, was a good softclaim for a Cop. Alit probably would have been a better option most likely, but apart from that, who else?

Also the pan soft claim sort of acted as bail out card. I didn't want to make it obvious that I was soft claiming as Cop as it would in hindsight it looked rather obvious. Mafia could have easily seen my move as I was just literally talking about the importance of keeping the Cop alive. It was an over complicated move by myself that I think Mafia probably wouldn't haven't looked that much into. Like I said though, there NK target was already set.

Again you are sorta throw words into my mouth. In my post, I stated that Axle and Mandy were confirmed as roles in this game on the account of Thar's and yours respective softclaims, yet here you said I stated that Pancake and Mandy are confirmed roles based on yours and Thar's softclaims. In your own posts here and here you softclaimed that you were both Mandy and Pancake in that respective order. Thar only softclaimed as Axle, so do I detect some sort of slip up or are trying to throw in words that I never stated? I say this because I have not once said that Pancake was confirmed. I may be over thinking this, but you should know better if you are trying to get rid of me in the game because I'm sure a townie wouldn't slip up in the wording, but that's just my view in this matter.

Also when it comes to who is a good candidate to become a cop, I don't think Mandy was the only choice. Since this game is community-based, I personally don't see any chemistry in terms of friendship between ALIT and Mandy which are the Cop and supposed Tracker in this game. I'm not saying that roles have to be friends or have a special bond between one another, but rather it makes sense if roles like Cop and Tracker are based on a person's actions than personality. That said, two people come to mind that would potentially and arguably make a better Tracker choice than Mandy. These two people are Lord Vain and Terminus. I feel when it comes to the sense of tracking, they would be a better choice considering that they don't tolerate injustice when it comes to the forums so perhaps they would make a better choice in my opinion.

The prefect disguise argument, right?

I don't fake claim though, never have and most like never will apart from joking. I don't like the risk involved in doing so. I guess you could say me trying to softclaim as Cop was "fake" but in a way it wasn't. My claim is very risky of it were to be fake. Why would I claim a common role in quite a role filled game? Why would I also claim a member who is most likely to appear in the game?

See you are contradicting yourself. If you don't fake claim, what was the purpose for the Pancake fake claim? You can't be both players so even if you did so to save yourself, you fake claimed nonetheless. And to be honest, I think a Watcher is more common than a Tracker, but that's just my own viewpoint. Again while Mandy is for sure more than likely to be part of the game, I think a member who does indeed track across the forum such as Vain or Term would be better suited.

Of course I'm using it be trusted that's why I full on claimed this day. I like to sort of take action sometimes, and to do so I like to be trusted. I did the same in Pirates were I was a Dreaming God, I didn't have to role claim then, but more so earn my trust. I feel trust is a big asset to my playstyle.

Also my playstyle is pretty straight to the point and slightly aggressive. I like to put people under pressure basically. Oh and having multiple suspicions is common, you can't limit your view to one person. Anyway, if this is your reasoning then it's pretty bad for finding me scummy as I play this way all the time and 90% of the time I'm Town. It's not scummy, it's just the way I play.

That's exactly why I think, to some degree, you had a guilty conscious; you were to scared to start the lynch in the case that you couldn't defend yourself. Townies tend to be more confident and therefore are more clinical on their targets. Mafia tip toe around, wait for people to make the first move etc. This is exactly what you did on that day. You stated basically what I said in a post previous yet still you didn't make a decision. You were to busy thinking about what would happen after which is were the guilty conscious comes into play. I was naturally more confident in that position while you weren't willing to make the move. It wasn't a risky move yet you were still hesitant to make it.

Distance myself how exactly? I was the one who recommended that we go for an inactive player in the first place and as a result I take full responsibility for the lynch. It was the best and less riskiest option we had. No one had any better options. I waited for alternatives, I waited for people to question my reasoning yet those people stay quiet until the lynch was confirmed.

Yea I was there when you said that you were open to other suggestions for a lynch, yet Thar said the same thing and stated we should have other options. I believe you stated that he seemed scummy for acknowledging that we should have had more options, he didn't added on who should we also consider other members, yet you seemed fixed to lynch me when we have a person who acknowledged the thought of having other people to consider and still being somewhat silent about his own thoughts right now. As for my "guilty conscious", I already answered that but it appears I'm going to repeat myself. Link to my quote is here.

Fig said:
As I stated in the previous day. I was for the lynch for Violet yet I personally didn't want to sound like I was solely targeting people. Targeting people for a lynch is already a risk because if that player does flip town all suspicion would be laid on that player and another town would be lost. In this case, I figured that if I started the vote for Violet and she ended up as town, I'm sure I would have have been killed or lynched later on in the game almost immediately. But moving on, you stated that I had a guilty conscious simply because I didn't want to start the lynch on Violet. If I did had a guilty conscious, I would have been hesitant on voting Violet even though I was the one that stated that Violet was a decent chance of being lynched. Yet I didn't as I immediately voted as soon as soon as you voted for Violet. Though after that, the way how you worded your posts, you make it seem like you are trying to distance yourself from the Violet lynch even though we knew that are chances of killing scum was very low to begin with. Perhaps you are trying to do so because we killed a townie and you simply are trying to gain credibility? This is why I really can't trust you. I would try to explain more in detail but I think Mido was able to do that better with his post.

Explain...

As far as I'm aware, I've been very forward with why I did what I did. The only thing I can see as being curious is me softclaiming as Pan as well as Mandy, but I explained that I was over thinking things at that point and made my claim crystal clear to correct any misconceptions and confusions associated with that specifc claim.

Thus you are fakeclaiming as either Pancake or Mandy. You can't be two players at the same time so there goes your statement that you never fake claim. Never say never my friend.

First off, I was busy in real life, and I'll be busy for another week because of finals. Secondly, I pushed off my suspicions of you because it was clear that the Mafia was trying to frame you for Stitch's death. I mean, after your rather aggressive argument with him, he winds up dead, so obviously they'd try to pin the blame on you. It's a classic yet predictive tactic, and I clearly acknowledged that. Was I suspicious? Yes, but I didn't want to fall for any potential schemes the Mafia had, so I dismissed it. Now, a few days later, the man who into an argument with our Doctor is still alive. I find it odd that the Mafia has yet to target you, since (after what had happen) you would've been an easy target. My guess is that you might be the Mafia Role Cop -- Night 1 you decide to investigate Stitch after your heated argument to see what role he has and you find that he's the Doctor. You think that nobody would suspect you because it'd be easy to act like the Mafia was framing you, when in actuality you killed Stitch.

First off, I was busy too as I was in my workshop a few weeks ago, but I still at least made an effort to least post something when I had the chance. Granted I don't know how difficult real life is for you so I can't really argue. Yea it makes sense that mafia was going to kill either me or Stitch on the first night since we were in an argument and thus the one that would be alive the next day would be put on the on spotlight because he was the one with most connection to the fallen player. I'm actually surprised that I was alive as I was the one who initiated the argument. Only two things come to mind for me being alive. 1. The mafia is playing with and keeping me alive until a later day which I would believe would be the case right now or 2. Stitch being the doctor knew one of us was going to die and protected me from a potential night kill only for him to fall instead. As for the highlighted section, your logic is flawed. Here's why:

Let's say I was the Mafia Cop. Obviously there must be a Godfather, a mafia PR, and either another mafia PR or mafia goon. I'm sure that by now everyone knows how the night roles work in the aspect that they all take place at the same. If I was the mafia role cop and if I did found out that Stitch was the Doctor, the mafia would never know until all the night actions have occurred. I highly doubt the mods would allow the mafia to have such a huge advantage to have their role cop have priority and use their cop's role to check who has what what role only to then decided if they should go for the kill or kill another target. That is very unhealthy for the game and would make the game practically in the mafia's hand to begin with. No. All roles occur at the same time. Both Vig and mafia attack on the same time, while at the same time the mafia role cop goes to search on a player, yet the doctor moves at the same time as the previously stated roles and the Cultist/Mentor is gathering members. So the only way the mafia knew that Stitch was the doctor was if 1. Stitch was revealed as doctor from the role cop if he was alive at the first night and they didn't go for him, 2. Was very lucky with their night kill or 3. The mods of this game gave them a unfair advantage and revealed it to them and I really doubt Leslie and PK don't want to look as terrible mods considering they were planning this game for who knows how long.

No, not from the start, but that night you could have (as I've already explained).

I did mention that I was suspicious of JC, but not to the degree that I am suspicious of you. I understand that he was a part of the Violet lynch, and that he could be fake-claiming, but our primary goals include getting rid of the Cultist, and lynching scum -- specifically the Role Cop, which is what I suspect you are.?

Again, the logic that I was the mafia role cop and that the mafia somehow knew he was the doctor before the night scene is completely flawed as the mafia couldn't have possibly have known that Stitch was the doctor unless they decided to have killed me instead while the cop goes out to observes Stitch and only until the night scene was posted would they have known who was what so still stating that I am the mafia role cop because I somehow knew Stitch was the doctor before the 1st night scene mind you, is completely impossible unless Leslie gave the mafia an unfair advantage which means that Leslie wanted the mafia to win to begin with and thus this game was fixed before the game began which would make Leslie a terrible mod in the eyes of the players and I really doubt that Leslie wanted to be known as a terrible mod on a game he was dedicated to mod for a long time.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
You are throwing in words that I never stated. I never stated that the cop should not investigate, but rather to stay hidden and as I stated earlier, Pendio even acknowledged that and agreed with me in that aspect. I simply stated that the Cop should keep lurking and still investigate while he is still alive.
Slight mix up in my post, sorry. I meant you telling the Cop basically not to claim. I've said this before anyway.

Fig said:
Again you are sorta throw words into my mouth. In my post, I stated that Axle and Mandy were confirmed as roles in this game on the account of Thar's and yours respective softclaims, yet here you said I stated that Pancake and Mandy are confirmed roles based on yours and Thar's softclaims. In your own posts here and here you softclaimed that you were both Mandy and Pancake in that respective order. Thar only softclaimed as Axle, so do I detect some sort of slip up or are trying to throw in words that I never stated? I say this because I have not once said that Pancake was confirmed. I may be over thinking this, but you should know better if you are trying to get rid of me in the game because I'm sure a townie wouldn't slip up in the wording, but that's just my view in this matter.
No, no. You know what you said, me and Thar softclaimed and you directly referred to each individual posts saying that Mandy and Axle were confirmed. Since you directly quoted us both, it's blatantly obvious that your below statement is referring to the above. You would have worded it completely different otherwise. I'm not putting words in your mouth, you post was interpreted as such. Also what about the other people who replied to your post, did they put words in your mouth too?

Also think about what you're saying, it really doesn't make any sense. You're basically saying that by me and Thar softclaiming that this suddenly means Mandy and Axle exist within the game. This still relies on us telling the truth, which is the problem as blindly believed it. Why is it a confirmation when we could easily be lying? Whether you meant one or the other, your trust of us makes me wary to a degree. All Townies should be very wary of softclaims.

Fig said:
Also when it comes to who is a good candidate to become a cop, I don't think Mandy was the only choice. Since this game is community-based, I personally don't see any chemistry in terms of friendship between ALIT and Mandy which are the Cop and supposed Tracker in this game. I'm not saying that roles have to be friends or have a special bond between one another, but rather it makes sense if roles like Cop and Tracker are based on a person's actions than personality. That said, two people come to mind that would potentially and arguably make a better Tracker choice than Mandy. These two people are Lord Vain and Terminus. I feel when it comes to the sense of tracking, they would be a better choice considering that they don't tolerate injustice when it comes to the forums so perhaps they would make a better choice in my opinion.
You're heavily over complicating things. My role PM relates the Tracker role to Mandy pretty well in terms of investigation-like qualities and as such she could have easily been a Cop since the fact that she was previously a moderator. Obviously I can't use evidence from PMs but trying to claim Cop when I'm the tracker makes a lot of sense since they're two very similar roles. Also this is purely your opinion on who would make a good tracker, I'm working with facts on the other hand. Trust me or not, but when my role is revealed you'll see exactly why I did what I did.

Fig said:
See you are contradicting yourself. If you don't fake claim, what was the purpose for the Pancake fake claim? You can't be both players so even if you did so to save yourself, you fake claimed nonetheless. And to be honest, I think a Watcher is more common than a Tracker, but that's just my own viewpoint. Again while Mandy is for sure more than likely to be part of the game, I think a member who does indeed track across the forum such as Vain or Term would be better suited.
I've explained why I claimed as Pan as well, it wasn't a concrete claim. A fake claim in my eye is when you flat out say your this person or this role. I didn't do that, I was subtly telling the Mafia that I'm the Cop but I thought it was too obvious, so me softclaiming Pan as well was done to try hide my tracks. I admitted that it was an overcomplicated maneuver. However all that doesn't matter now, I've made my claim crystal clear.

Also, Watcher and Tracker usually appear in the same game, so I'm sure the Watcher exists in this game too.

Fig said:
Yea I was there when you said that you were open to other suggestions for a lynch, yet Thar said the same thing and stated we should have other options. I believe you stated that he seemed scummy for acknowledging that we should have had more options, he didn't added on who should we also consider other members, yet you seemed fixed to lynch me when we have a person who acknowledged the thought of having other people to consider and still being somewhat silent about his own thoughts right now. As for my "guilty conscious", I already answered that but it appears I'm going to repeat myself. Link to my quote is here.
Sorry but I can't make sense of this.

Anyway, I've seen your post, it was the post I replied to, lol. Linking an old post won't convince me when I have already seen it, plus it doesn't really justify your move.

Fig said:
Again, the logic that I was the mafia role cop and that the mafia somehow knew he was the doctor before the night scene is completely flawed as the mafia couldn't have possibly have known that Stitch was the doctor unless they decided to have killed me instead while the cop goes out to observes Stitch and only until the night scene was posted would they have known who was what so still stating that I am the mafia role cop because I somehow knew Stitch was the doctor before the 1st night scene mind you, is completely impossible unless Leslie gave the mafia an unfair advantage which means that Leslie wanted the mafia to win to begin with and thus this game was fixed before the game began which would make Leslie a terrible mod in the eyes of the players and I really doubt that Leslie wanted to be known as a terrible mod on a game he was dedicated to mod for a long time.

What does this even mean?

EBWODP
Viral Maze said:
Oh sorry missed this.

I don't know, first off if you go by the night scenes and the members who have died, Axle doesn't really align with any of those members. Axle, in my eyes anyway, would either be scum or 3rd party, most likely 3rd party. I know Thar and he does seem to fake claim here and there, and I think there's a good chance that he's doing the same in this game. Axle seems like a player who just doesn't fit in the game to be honest, I don't know whether that's just me, but he doesn't fit in line with the Members nor is he a mod anymore. Basically I think Thar has claimed a member who possibly doesn't even exist in the game, making to go unnoticed.

Even if he is telling the truth, I don't believe Axle is Town aligned.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I don't know, first off if you go by the night scenes and the members who have died, Axle doesn't really align with any of those members. Axle, in my eyes anyway, would either be scum or 3rd party, most likely 3rd party. I know Thar and he does seem to fake claim here and there, and I think there's a good chance that he's doing the same in this game. Axle seems like a player who just doesn't fit in the game to be honest, I don't know whether that's just me, but he doesn't fit in line with the Members nor is he a mod anymore. Basically I think Thar has claimed a member who possibly doesn't even exist in the game, making to go unnoticed.

Even if he is telling the truth, I don't believe Axle is Town aligned.

What makes you think Axle wouldn't belong in this game? And would you mind elaborating on why he wouldn't be Town?

I've already hinted at my role beforehand; just take a look at that implication and cross-match it with Axle's approach in an argument.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What makes you think Axle wouldn't belong in this game? And would you mind elaborating on why he wouldn't be Town?

I've already hinted at my role beforehand; just take a look at that implication and cross-match it with Axle's approach in an argument.
I always thought of, if we're going off this theme, that Axle would be more related, or aligned with so to say, the mods. And I know you've threw subtle hints out here and there, but my doubt about your claim still remains for now. That's why I tracked you, but unfortunately I didn't get any results.

Kirino

Tatakae
Fig (3) - justac00lguy, Pendio, Go_Dark_Link
Heroine of Time (1) - Thareous

The day will end on 6/12/2014 at 11:00 EST. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority lynch.

Fig

The Altruist
Fig (3) - justac00lguy, Pendio, Go_Dark_Link
Heroine of Time (1) - Thareous

The day will end on 6/12/2014 at 11:00 EST. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority lynch.

I'm not going to argue with JC since I doubt he'd changed. Probably the same with Pendio. I find it really scummy that Go_Dark only know posts only once every few real days and immediately voted for me on his first post today. Also Thar unvoted a while ago, Draco.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So does anyone except the person I wrote my post about have anything to say on it? I'm still thinking over JCs comment, but are there any other flaws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom