• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
She could be town, but she's definitely a possible scum IMO, so I'd rather see her thoughts this EoD to make her easier to find either way tomorrow.
ok

if Neon flips scum i'd clear Exlight and maybe you (it's weird for scum to pile on one wagon) I think everyone needs to reconsider Minish. it pinged me that she listed four teams, neon fits in three of them you fit in one of them yet she thinks you are the best flip.

i think DW suspecting Exlight when he has been the most vocal about townreading him is townie.

if Neon flips town scum is in you Minish Exlight DW. Of these pairs I'd rule out you/DW and you/ExLight because of DW and Exlight's anti-bussing meta. Feel like you could still be with Minish because both of you have a bussing meta. leaving Minish/you, Minish/Exlight, Exlight/DW. actually you and DW would fit in only one team. Minish and Exlight both in two. I'd actually say you and Minish would be my main suspects on play after Neon although Exlight does have some teammate equity with both Minish and DW since he tends to powerwolf

a'lana

cotton candy
everyone seems kind of against sean? I can only see him with Minish and thats because the rest is against bussing

i also don't see sean with neon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom