• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Unvote
Vote: Neon

I haven't gotten to read much of what went on while I was asleep, but if Ex and Neon are tied I'll vote here.

I did see a'lana asking why I voted Seanzie instead of Neon when Seanzie was in one pair and Neon in 3 and I kinda explained that. Because a Seanzie flips gives me more info than a Neon flip at this moment.

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

Neon (4) - a'lana, ExLight, DawningWinds, Morbid Minish

ExLight (2) - Seanzie, Neon

Not Voting - Mikey the Moblin

An intense battle ensued between the humans and demons. Everyone flailed wildly in the fray. There was an exchange of spirit gun shots, flight on magic brooms, powering up with excessive muscles, and spirit shotguns, to name a few. Unfortunately, the grim reaper of the Spirit World got caught in the crossfire. Botan was no more.

"Yusuke, you have to finish the job," she whispered with her dying breath.

Wait a minute. If the grim reaper is dead, then who's going to take the spirits to the afterlife? Oh well. That's a question for another day.

Neon was Botan, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (6):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Seanzie

The Dead (5):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)
Rubik - Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Kirino - Kurama, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)
Neon - Botan, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)

Night 4 Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your actions via Discord or PM before Tuesday, December 27th at 8:45 PM EST (15 minutes before day start).

Last edited:
These were tough times for the Spirit Detective. First, he lost all of his friends, then he lost his helpful companion, the grim reaper, and now he lost his mentor. Genkai fought valiantly against a giant wave of demons. She unleashed Spirit Shotgun after Spirit Shotgun. But she ultimately succumbed to the onslaught of pressure.

A familiar visage entered her eyes during her dying moments.

"Genkai, it would have been a beautiful life."

But it was a life not to be.

Morbid Minish was Genkai, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (5):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Mikey the Moblin
@Seanzie

The Dead (6):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)
Rubik - Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Kirino - Kurama, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)
Neon - Botan, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)
Morbid Minish - Genkai, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 4)

Day 5 Begins!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 for a majority lynch. Day 5 ends on Thursday, December 29th at 9 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom