• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
I'm confused that someone other than Mikey died but I could see a world where scum is trying to frame him. This would make most sense in a world where Exlight is town and the scum team is exactly DW and Sean and they want Exlight's vote. However DW really wanted Sean dead and said they'd be inclined to save their teammate D2 so I think they have an antibus meta. in a world where Mikey is town scum would be exactly Exlight and DW. DW had some suspicion on Exlight but I'd rule out this pairing less than the other teams because DW didn't ever really push Exlight.

sean still makes sense as scum with Mikey. DW and Mikey could be a thing as well.

my possible teams are:
Exlight/DW
Sean/Mikey
DW/Mikey

I'm confused that someone other than Mikey died but I could see a world where scum is trying to frame him. This would make most sense in a world where Exlight is town and the scum team is exactly DW and Sean and they want Exlight's vote. However DW really wanted Sean dead and said they'd be inclined to save their teammate D2 so I think they have an antibus meta. in a world where Mikey is town scum would be exactly Exlight and DW. DW had some suspicion on Exlight but I'd rule out this pairing less than the other teams because DW didn't ever really push Exlight.

sean still makes sense as scum with Mikey. DW and Mikey could be a thing as well.

my possible teams are:
Exlight/DW
Sean/Mikey
DW/Mikey
Unless you want to entertain the idea of scum holstering twice, Mikey really can't be scum without another claim.

Vote Ex.

I can't see Mikey scum here due to the blocked nightkills, so that leaves me at Ex, Seanzie and a'lana.
I think Ex kinda has to be scum here? Like Minish said Sean and a'lana's D2 votes look unpaired but Ex can be wiyh either of them. Night 1 still has me having a bit of second thoughts on him but I think he could easily just be strongman? And then whichever of Sean and a'lana he's teamed with took the nightkill last night because of the jailing. Probably a'lana? Sean voting Ex as soon as this phase started almost makes me feel like they are not together.

Vote: ExLight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom