• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarom

The King
Me it's Zarom... The Hero of Games!

No, seriously, it's just a name that I tought of.

Since I'm a gamer and I play lots of videogames, and in those you always have to write a name. I had many ones, but now Zarom is still my favorite name I found.

And that's the name I use everywhere (when I subscribe on a website, in a videogame, etc.) I call it my virtual name.

I never wanted to copy names that already existed, I always tought of a name that doesn't exist, but could exist. ...so here it is! :)

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Nepolink isn't a used name everywhere because she's my own created character with that name. I don't know where the name comes from, Link is from ''Toonlink'' in that case. Nepo is fresh from my brains. xD

Wow Nepolink on google linked only to my sites.

B

Backer

my user name is actually my last name. Nothing more nothing less.

Uhh lol water temples be bad :P

Water temples have been hard since OOT Lol Well Not really oot But MM and so LOL WATER IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My username tributes to Fred Fredburger from GAoB&M (The only children's show I like other than EEnE). All of my usernames (except my Newgrounds account which uses bob to avoid confusion with a certain webshow that I flat out hate) have "fredthe" in it. On DeviantArt I have fredtherarestpokemon and on SheezyArt I have fredtheminish. I've got the monopoly on Fred *cough*not*cough*that*cough*poorexcuse*cough*fora*cough*comedian*coughcough*.

If you can't figure out why it says hylian, go back toThe first game you played in Zelda.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
fierce deity comes from well... he's one of my favorite characters. the 619 is an awesome specialty move in wrestling.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Mine is NoRush. It is a name that people actually call me, and often. It is the advanced form of my human self, a traceur or freerunner.

This discipline and lifestyle of mine, Parkour/Freerunning cannot be told what is, only shown what is. I recommend googling the videos: Jump London and Jump Britain to find out more, or contacting me.

My name means to slow down, understand what is happening around you, why things are the way they are and are not. I meditate. This goes along with that. There is no hurry, we have much time, regardless of all those silly songs saying we "only" have 100 years.

Anyway, that's my name.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Well my username comes from a fanfiction character that I made up that I never really used. It's now the name of a character of mine in one of my original stories and not to mention my username for practically every profile I have online. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom