• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandi is the name of a Barry Manilow song. :O That's not the reason I used it though. I used it because it was...you'll never guess...

my name :P

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Mandi is the name of a Barry Manilow song. :O That's not the reason I used it though. I used it because it was...you'll never guess...

my name :P

I love that song! It is definitely a good song to be identified with! I constantly get the "Michelle, My Belle" song by the Beatles, which got old after the second time someone sang it to me. But it's still cool to have a song with my name in it!

Most of the time... the song people used to sing to me when they learn my middle name... well, is not my cup of tea. Being sang as a girl with a little mouse over and over doesn't really sound pretty to me.

O

Omega Speed

My username comes from a year of deep thinking. That deep thinking has also spawned an RPG on The Sacred Realm. There is still deep thinking going on.

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
Mine was originally a character for a fantasy thing. Pretty simple really, cool-sounding adjective, add on an animal and you get a typical medieval nicknamy thing. It just stuck. I suppose if you think enough you can get some metaphors out of it too.

Ah yes, that fantasy thing.....

My username is one that derives from many efforts to create a sutible name for a character (that I use in various fictitious writings).

Malon is my favorite zelda character. she's a rural girl like me, she likes animals, and she's smart. Maverick because i'm a pilot. And 11 because it's my lucky/favorite number.:cucco:

D

Deku Scrub

I don't really know why I picked my username. I just wanted something from Zelda that was cool.

And Deku Scrubs are über freakin' awesome.

Vash03

Needz Moar.... Zelda, NAO
When I was like 14 or 15 or something I was addicted to Trigun.... I thought the main character, Vash, was amazing.. so I stole his name.. 03 has been my number in Baseball and Football since I was in junior high, and is my lucky number.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Well Shadow Wolfo means The dark more evil side of a regular Wolfo.

Though I use another username more Tyb923 means Ty for Tyler and Bateman (first and last name) and 923 for the date. September 23:cool:

H

HalfBlindGamer

Mine means.... nothing. Pretty simple, huh.
And im not half blind even my user name says halfblindgamer.

D

defeater109

My name is from the first mmo i tried to play, i wanted to be defeater but it wouldnt work so i became defeater109 (sad part is i never actually beat anyone, i was defeated)

Len

Zelda On Paper
mine has nothing special, i just shorted my real name in half len-ny so thats the thing (im a really lucky one to have that name, i am very gratefuly for that gift from my parents)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom