• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelda Hunter

My name comes from a random thought of hunting Zelda. I put it into a name. It is now the most original unoriginal name I've heard.

R

ResidentZelda

My two obssesions Resident Evil and Zelda, Only that my "d" key wasn't working and I didn't notice until now -____________-

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Mine evolved over time spent online, but the root of it is from one of my cats. I had a cat named Shadow when I first got online regularly, so I called myself "Shadowcat." (Was mistaken by some for being an X-Men character fan, much to my confusion... found out about that later! I wans't into comics)!

I started calling myself Lady Shadowcat after seeing a few more "Shadowcats" around, then just started calling myself Shadsie after several of my online friends just nicknamed me that.

My fat little gray kitty currently lives with my parents, 3,000 miles away from me, since I couldn't bring her along when I moved. I miss her lots. She's an old cat by now.

My name became a bit infamous for a while over on Fandom_Wank. I'm glad to see no one seems to know/care/remember. Yay.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Nintendo_master:
I have played only things related to nintendo (N64, SNES, GBA, GBA SP, GC, and DS), and I have never played anything of any other brand (console-wise). So, with all my experience in the nintendo Field, I decided to call myself the Nintendo Master. also on account I have been playing for 9 years.

My name? Well, to be honest, I didn't pick it. Mases did :P

I was originally going to be Matt, but because of Zelda Wiki's Matt, there was going to be confusion.

We decided to try and pick a new name to replace me with. Kind of a nickname.

I decided to pick Kelso in reference to "That '70's Show", because I was a bit obsessed at the time with that show, but Mases wanted something starting in Z and ending in X, because he thought names like that were cool.

No idea where the eno came from, but now that I look at it, it looks similar to emo.

Anyway, Z + eno + X = Zenox = :) = better than Josh = :P

S

Spreeze

My name came from the Spree candy. There was a box of it laying on the table, and I noticed it as I was typing a username one day. Then I added ZE and boom! Spreeze.

L

linkforlife05

I was going to pick TwilightPrincessLink, but when I was choosing my username I found out that was too long of a name. So I chose linkforlife05 instead. I'm always going to be a fan of Link, and the 05 represents my favorite number as well as something in The Phantom of the Opera (my favorite musical).

Made_Of_Win

Hugh Jackman's Boxers
I have a witty sense of humour but I'm sure some bitter people will take the name way too seriously and be arrogant towards me. Some people just need to learn how to laugh in life and not take it seriously.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I was originally going to be Matt, but because of Zelda Wiki's Matt, there was going to be confusion.

And at the time when you were picking your new name I had already had this one for a while.

I hereby swear that my username has absolutely nothing to with anything. (Except for my real name which happens to be Matt.)

S

Sword of Faith

I got mine by just thinking about my favourite things. I got "Sword" from my obsession with Ninja's, and "Faith" from the fact that I'm Jewish. Don't ask where the of came from.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
My user name is actually the name I've got my business registered under, and is also my URL. I don't know why I didn't come up with anything Zelda related. It might have been a bit more fun, but hindsight's 20/20.

S

supergoron97

:goron: I think Gorons are super awesome and 97 is a cool number, although I have an even cooler nickname at school

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My user name is actually the name I've got my business registered under, and is also my URL. I don't know why I didn't come up with anything Zelda related. It might have been a bit more fun, but hindsight's 20/20.

That's a pretty sweet business name, though! What exactly do you do?

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Alter was my second username.

Let's see- was it Neopets.com? Anyway, it was a similar site, mostly for kids. My account was banned for no apparent reason, so I created a fake account while the deal was sorted out. I named it alter_egoWBTM (Who's Behind the Mask?). My friends shortened shortened my name to Alter_Ego, and then to Alter. It's pretty much stayed that way since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom