• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Loki is also the arch enemy of Thor from the Marvel Comic books.Thor is a rip off from the Nordic mythology

Mine comes from my favorite Zelda character of all time, plus the 01 on the end, which I usually add to almost every username I make.

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
I love all dragons and there designs. Some can be cute, others can be mean!
I have always wanted one as a pet. So my username is Dragon Tamer.

I mean, who wouldn't want a dragon for a pet. :p

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Mine means that I like LotR... and that I like Zelda... and that I wanted a username with LotR/Zelda fusion. It is derived from the Latin: Hylius Hobitus.

Hehe, I love the latin. :)

My favorite band, Jars of Clay, has a song called "Disappear" that was a favorite for a while. I was trying to come up with an email address that involved Jars for a while, and just made up Disappearing Mist. I've had many people ask about it, but I seriously cannot remember what brought it about. I made it up like 6 years ago.

Last edited:

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
My name is self-explanitory. I made it up when I first joined, because I was feeling Mooshy ;). If I could, I might change it, but people are so used to it, calling me Mooshy (Zeanith) and MOOO-SH (Onilink).

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
My username is from the name of my character in the story Im writing.

Are you an Author? What is the book called? I made a book once for a school project. It didn't even have to be a page, but I streched it out and made it into eleven pages. It is a good book. I let my English teacher read it this year and she gave me some very gomments on it. How many pages is your book going to be? What is it about? Are you almost done with it? Can I read it when it is finished?

Amelie

Air Dancer
I couldnt really come up with a good user name so I just used my name

Amelie is German for hard worker ^^

C

Crystallion

Mine doesn't mean anything, it's just a random word I made up. It doesn't really matter how you pronounce it unless it's something like "cry-stallion" or "crystal-lion". It sounds way better in French too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom