• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unpopular Opinion

Dan

That's really a deliberate decision of the industry though. Your phone wastes a lot of battery on apps that you don't need, that send information about you back to the providers. Disabling these takes hacking your phone, but if you do, suddenly battery is not a problem anymore. I know because I charge my phone every two or three days or so, even though wireless, mobile data and bluetooth are always on and get used frequently.

True but I was making a comparison between dumb phones that can last over a week vs a smart phone that like you said lasts a few days.

But that's not the norm bro. Most people I know have to charge their phone daily, sometimes twice a day. Mine loses about 0.5% per hour if I don't do anything with it - something an iPhone can't do. Neither can a Galaxy, or whatever else is charged way too much for on the market.

*edit* What I'm saying is that the technology is definitely there. Things like wireless being on eating your battery like Shironagi's phone does wouldn't be necessary from a technological point of view.

Dan

But that's not the norm bro. Most people I know have to charge their phone daily, sometimes twice a day. Mine loses about 0.5% per hour if I don't do anything with it - something an iPhone can't do. Neither can a Galaxy, or whatever else is charged way too much for on the market.

My phone lasts at least two days if heavily used bro. I must admit I wasn't aware most people charge their phone daily, over here in the UK in my area I don't think it's all that common, but then again I'm not the most aware at times.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My phone lasts at least two days if heavily used bro. I must admit I wasn't aware most people charge their phone daily, over here in the UK in my area I don't think it's all that common, but then again I'm not the most aware at times.

My phone will cop out after two days if all the functions are on then last a month with those functions off and it being used as an alarm or phone.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Here's some that will shake some heads
-The Witcher 3 wasn't the best game of 2015 and certainly not the next step forward in open world RPGs the way Skyrim was. Yes it was a good game but there were too many things I had problems with.

-Wind Waker is a terrible game with terrible pacing (thanks sailing) and every character in that game is looks ********.

-Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game and Nintendo will never replicate it's success or sales until they go back to a more mature tone and move away from the hand holding ugly art style that is Skyward Sword. (Zelda U looks better but still not what I'm looking for).

-Dark Souls isn't hard, every other AAA mainstream game today is just too easy.

-Bacon is terribly overrated.

-There is no official Zelda timeline, never has been and never will be. All theories are only true because fans believe them to be true. Fans put several hundred times more thought into the Zelda story than Nintendo does.

-People who don't cry during emotional moments in movies/video games/tv shows/animes/books aren't heartless.

-Donald Trump is the best presidential candidate. (No really, I'm joking about this one, he's ****ing terrible)

In regards to what you said about Witcher 3
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ai_TKlFBY

I also liked WW but yeah the look of the characters backs up my theory about inbreeding.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Here's some that will shake some heads
-The Witcher 3 wasn't the best game of 2015 and certainly not the next step forward in open world RPGs the way Skyrim was. Yes it was a good game but there were too many things I had problems with.

-Wind Waker is a terrible game with terrible pacing (thanks sailing) and every character in that game is looks ********.

-Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game and Nintendo will never replicate it's success or sales until they go back to a more mature tone and move away from the hand holding ugly art style that is Skyward Sword. (Zelda U looks better but still not what I'm looking for).

-Dark Souls isn't hard, every other AAA mainstream game today is just too easy.

-Bacon is terribly overrated.

-There is no official Zelda timeline, never has been and never will be. All theories are only true because fans believe them to be true. Fans put several hundred times more thought into the Zelda story than Nintendo does.

-People who don't cry during emotional moments in movies/video games/tv shows/animes/books aren't heartless.

-Donald Trump is the best presidential candidate. (No really, I'm joking about this one, he's ****ing terrible)

These are all true bar Bacon, Dark Souls and TP, though WWHD went a long way to solving the crap pacing, i don't think i've ever rushed a game to the point i can auction for something.

TP was a brilliant game but in all honesty MM was far greater if for no other reason that the world was fleshed out better and the story made sense (no surprise introductions of a new puppeteer)

Dark Souls, this ones a doozy, it's not actually hard but it does punish you severely, it teaches you several simple lessons then castrates you with rusty tongs the moment you forget them (goddamned Capra)

Bacon is Overrated but then most things these days are Bacon is the least overrated, and in all honesty American bacon is just pure crap (yes i'm bagging on your crap bacon) they literally use thin slices of meat and then inject liquid smoke.... That's not bacon i want a thick slab of meat with a nice bit of crunchy fat on the outside, i want it freaking sizzling on my plate for that matter.

I think people who cry all the time are either very emotionally flimsy or they are using crocodile tears to see if 1) the emotional weather is easy going for them or 2) as a way to test the waters for emotional manipulation.

I think Trumps a bloody moron in some of his methods and speeches but i will admit that he's free spoken if it wasn't the fact (insert quote from ackbar) i suspect he's there as pyrite then i'd say listen to some ideas but reject the rest. It is literally finding gold in horse crap with that man.

That's in response to Bok.

Two opinions of my own.

Vegans are simultaneously the most stupid people in the world but also some what smarter than the rest (hides from baying mob) HEAR ME OUT! (dodges flaming torch) DAMMIT STANLEY!. Any way i think this because Vegans are stupid for wanting everyone to suffer their diet (each to their own eh?) but also smart for the fact some of the foods vegans eat are very good at keeping you alive, but again stupid for the fact that food isn't very nutritional.

I think that most games these days are pure crap, game developers find a formula milk it to death then move on. They are literally browsing grass with their formulas, once one section is decimated they go on to the next while also leaving one behind to keep the last section clear.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
TP was a brilliant game but in all honesty MM was far greater if for no other reason that the world was fleshed out better and the story made sense (no surprise introductions of a new puppeteer)

TP's story made sense. I don't know why you don't think it does. You mentioned the surprise (really? Was it?) introduction of a pupeteer. It makes perfect sense for him to be behind it all.

Vegans are simultaneously the most stupid people in the world but also some what smarter than the rest (hides from baying mob) HEAR ME OUT! (dodges flaming torch) DAMMIT STANLEY!. Any way i think this because Vegans are stupid for wanting everyone to suffer their diet (each to their own eh?) but also smart for the fact some of the foods vegans eat are very good at keeping you alive, but again stupid for the fact that food isn't very nutritional.

Vegan food isn't nutritional?
Fruit and veg are vegan. A Vegan diet can contain every nutrient a person needs perhaps with the exception of B12 which they need to supplement with. Everything else can be obtained through their foods.

They are also smart because the less animals required to feed humans the less deforestation is needed for livestock space and of course the growing of livestock food. As a species we feed more animals than we feed humans if that space was put aside for growing plant foods for humans instead of animals we would not have such a food crisis where we can't feed all of our own kind.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
TP's story made sense. I don't know why you don't think it does. You mentioned the surprise (really? Was it?) introduction of a pupeteer. It makes perfect sense for him to be behind it all.

Vegan food isn't nutritional?
Fruit and veg are vegan. A Vegan diet can contain every nutrient a person needs perhaps with the exception of B12 which they need to supplement with. Everything else can be obtained through their foods.

They are also smart because the less animals required to feed humans the less deforestation is needed for livestock space and of course the growing of livestock food. As a species we feed more animals than we feed humans if that space was put aside for growing plant foods for humans instead of animals we would not have such a food crisis where we can't feed all of our own kind.

The Vegan thing is my own unpopular opinion. Also in some place TP Made Sense but in others like how G-Dorf was the whole mastermind didn't really fit in, he felt shoehorned in at the last moment. Granted he still has an awesome series of fights.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Vegan thing is my own unpopular opinion. Also in some place TP Made Sense but in others like how G-Dorf was the whole mastermind didn't really fit in, he felt shoehorned in at the last moment. Granted he still has an awesome series of fights.

Whether you feel they are smart or not is your opinion. But you said the vegan food wasn't nutritional which I needed to point out was incorrect.

Maybe I'll do a thread about Ganondorf on his use in TP soon.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Whether you feel they are smart or not is your opinion. But you said the vegan food wasn't nutritional which I needed to point out was incorrect.

Maybe I'll do a thread about Ganondorf on his use in TP soon.

as far as i can see it really isn't the best, most vegans i know have to take supplement pills for things like iron deficiency

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
as far as i can see it really isn't the best, most vegans i know have to take supplement pills for things like iron deficiency

That's because they have a poor knowledge of nutrition and don't know what foods to eat to obtain what they need.
These type usually do it because they desperate to 'save the animals' and jump into the lifestyle with an inadequate understanding.
If you are going to change your diet you need to do a lot of research.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I dislike oreos. I seriously dislike everything about it. I find it yuck.
Pizza and applepie aren't my things either. Whenever my sister gets applepie for her birthday, I'll skip the honor to eat some.
Most people dislike sprouts but I love them.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom