• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Opinion of Minish Cap

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
The Minish Cap remains for me one of the best handheld Zeldas I've ever played. The graphics are a nice, the story is entertaining, the final boss isn't Ganon, and it even has some pretty good pieces of music. It was also one of the funniest Zeldas I've played in a long time, and the dungeons were all designed nicely. They were each very well representative of their elements, and they never got too boring or frustrating. The big/small feature never got tiring for me, and I loved seeing Minish communities and such living in a seemingly average home. I also thought that the feature played well into most of the boss battles. There's also an abundance of sidequests and neato items along with everything that make the game amazing. The only issue I ever had with this game is the simplicity of it all, but somehow, that makes it all the more charming.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The Minish Cap was my 3rd favorite Zelda game, my favorite handheld Zelda game, and my favorite handheld videogame of all time! So yeah, I love it.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
Ugh...personally, while I loved Minish Cap (after all, it's a Zelda game), It was one of my least favorites in the series. The concept was really great, and the graphics were pretty good, but it didn't have enough dungeons. It still had a lot of gameplay, yes, but the game really would have been a lot better with more dungeons and fewer sidequests. Library books? Really? Getting a mushroom? Sure, a sidequest or two like that isn't bad (if its shorter and comes in a longer game), but when you have to do some mundane task every single time you finish a dungeon in order to continue, then there's a problem.

So it was decent, but I didn't really like it all that much.

T

TheHeroOfTime

Minish Cap is my favorite Zelda. The Reason being is that Kinstone fusing was a lot of fun and that there was plenty of side-quests (wouldn't be zelda without a bunch of side quests). I had a lot of fun with that game and it is my favorite Zelda

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I kinda agree with Octo Rocked.
The dungeons were all too small and easy(temple of droplets was annoying, though).
Apart from that, it has one of the longest sidequests to ever grace a Zelda game

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
For me MC was a great game with Nice graphics and a nice storyline, The only thing i don't like though is the easy Boss battles.

The Gameplay of MC was good, you go around like always and you encounter monsters, But MC has More sidequests which is a good thing, where i can unlock other items that might seems necessary but in truth they are just rewards for finding them. But the most surprising thing about MC is that if you are too late in saving Zelda before the last bell tolls, Vaati wins. THAT my friends is a Great way to intensify the fight, to intensify the situation and to be more edgy in order to beat the bad guy.

the Music in the game is also decent, they even put a Phonograph in a certain place to let the player listen to the music. I liked some of the remixes especially the Zelda's Lullaby.

As to the Storyline, You get an everyday Bad guy with a mysterious past and then you meet an eccentric friend in a wooded area. That might seem cliche but i think it's nice to see it happening. As the story goes, the story gets a little worry some and a little more mysterious. And finally you found out that Zelda had the power that Vaati was Looking for. Yep a nice story with a nice sense of happiness, heroism and some Comedic moments.

So this is my opinion thanks. :P

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Minish Cap is the best of the handheld games in my books, although i haven't had the chance to try out Spirit Tracks yet... but i really think that in terms of content, controls, style, and story it was one of the better games. The DS games are good too but the touch controls are boring after you play so many DS games.. And the older gameboy games are really downgraded compared to the GBA so much so that Link could'nt even roll. Although i think the GB/GBC games are some of the best Zelda games =) but ya, MC all the way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom