• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Opinion of Minish Cap

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
who all likes minsh cap? well for me it's one of my top 5 favorite legend of zelda games. i can almost beat it but on the second stage of vatti i always run out of arrows because i only have 30. and in the guide book if you look it says your suppose to have 100 (or 99). so i'm not sure at all where i'm i suppose to get all 100 arrows if i only have 30?

MC is an awesome game, with plenty of side-quests to make up for the short storyline. Kinstone fusing was a great idea. It's kind of like the treasure charts in WW and PH.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
what really sucks for me is that i LOST legend of zelda minsh cap!!!! i'm sooooooooo mad! i got all the way to vatti. but i also still have the guide book.

I really liked it, but then again, I really like all Zelda games. I still can't decide how it compares to the others, but I have to say I really loved that it had elements from the 3D games like rolling and special sword moves worked nicely into the 2D world.

To Majora king about the arrow thing: I also went into the final boss fight with only 30 arrows and don't know where to get more, but you can still get through if you hit the little smokey cloud things he shoots out at you with your sword. They often give you arrows when you take em out. It also gets them out of your way and makes the fight a little less treacherous.

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I liked it, although it was a tad short. I'd say it needed improvement in that sense, but the keystone sidequests helped that out a lot.

In the end, it was a great game from Nintendo.

Yea i liked it. but it was short.
I never knew there was a quiver upgrade.
I beat it with 30 easyly (the things he shots out have more arrows in them)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It is defenetely not one of the better zeldas!

Ok. I guess I have learned from my mistakes, not to make statements to early! I have got about halfway through the game now (I guess) and I am really starting to like it, I think I am actually starting to love it, kind of reminds me of Alttp somehow! One thing that makes me really happy is that now I know that there is no "black sheep" in the "official" zelda series, YES!!!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
yeah i really enjoyed playing minish cap, it gave me that Alltp feel a little.
the game itself was quite small. the sidekick Ezlo is awsome, man his comments cracks me up. "Link your hair is like a birdsnest, luckly i'm on your head, must look good for the ladies" :xd:
also that you learn swordskills in the game is also kinda cool.
only annoying part was you only had 2 buttons to equip items, now it may be not that kind of a big of a deal, but at least in alltp you always had your shield equiped and the pegasus boots was actually standard equiment and not an item.

on my first try i fogot the light arrow upgrade, it kinda sucks thats you have to fuse kingstone with somebody before you clear the last temple or else you can 't get the upgrade anymore.

and one other thing i didn 't get is, they left out 1 bomb bag upgrade in the PAL version of the game. weird.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Well... as a game, it was great, but as a Zelda game, I found it somewhat lacking. The overworld was too generic and boring for me, and the big/small gimmick lost its magic too soon.

On the upside, I thought the dungeons were very well made.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Minish Cap is great, I personally love the over world and find the dungeons boring. The only thing if find annoying is the kin stone fusion, Because Ill get my hopes up saying "ah yes a new item" or "yay now i get to get a heart piece" (Or something else fun in the game) And then i find out one of the steps in the chapter or getting an item is kin stone fusion then i don't want to play the game at all,lol.

I'm still working on beating it. Not because I can't, but because it bores me so much that I usually just find something else to do. So far, its definitely not one of my favorite Zeldas. Maybe after I beat it I may change my mind, but if it can't even hold my attention long enough to get to that point, I don't know if that will end up happening.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I'm still working on beating it. Not because I can't, but because it bores me so much that I usually just find something else to do. So far, its definitely not one of my favorite Zeldas. Maybe after I beat it I may change my mind, but if it can't even hold my attention long enough to get to that point, I don't know if that will end up happening.

The final bossfight is a good one! So you should keep working on that game ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom