• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your New Year's Resolution for 2012

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Most of mine are Irish dance related, so qualify for Championships and the regional competition (Oireachtas), and then make more time for Let's Playing and maaaaybe get popular on YouTube, although that's beyond my control, and also practice trumpet more.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I hadn't really thought of a New Year's resolution until about five minutes after the start if 2012, when I had a friend ask me what mine was. I didn't really have to think about it much, as it was pretty much obvious. My resolution is to make 2012 a better year than 2011, simple as that. 2011 was not a great year for me. It went awfully fast, but was not very memorable in the slightest. I want to make 2012 a much happier year than that.

I'll be starting high school later this year and I want to start it on a good note. And I'm going to do that by being myself instead of someone I'm not. The first thing I need to do is learn to not care what other people think about me, but that's harder than it sounds. I'm just going to try to be more mindful about what I'm doing and just stay true to myself. Hopefully that will make me happier.

I hadn't really thought of a New Year's resolution until about five minutes after the start if 2012, when I had a friend ask me what mine was. I didn't really have to think about it much, as it was pretty much obvious. My resolution is to make 2012 a better year than 2011, simple as that. 2011 was not a great year for me. It went awfully fast, but was not very memorable in the slightest. I want to make 2012 a much happier year than that.

I'll be starting high school later this year and I want to start it on a good note. And I'm going to do that by being myself instead of someone I'm not. The first thing I need to do is learn to not care what other people think about me, but that's harder than it sounds. I'm just going to try to be more mindful about what I'm doing and just stay true to myself. Hopefully that will make me happier.

I would say that's a very good choice. Stay true to your values. :yes:

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
This year I'd like to get my own place (waiting for two promos before that - one in spring and another in october :D ) and try my best to look more....happy? I started out the year recovering from a surgery, and for the last few months of 2011 I was in massive pain and rarely smiled. Working in retail, if you're not smiling, you look like you're in a bad mood. So I looked like that for a good while. So I'm going to be exercising those smiling muscles in my face and try my best to not look so angry :D

Beeker

Wild Card
My main resolution is to try to be more brave and less sensitive, as well as to be less depressed. Because of these things, 2011 was a pretty bad year for me. I'm sick of being so weak to just about anything, constantly worrying, and, well stuff like that. My friends as well as others have lately described me as always looking sad. I feel I need to change this about myself. Hopefully I can do this this year.

Other than that, get a job and survive the apocalypse? Pretty standard stuff there.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Same as always, get a girlfriend.

You feel my pain. I salute you.

My resolution would be to work harder in school, especially in math, and to stop being so gosh darn lazy, and to stop procrastinating so gosh darn much. I also want to improve my posting quality here as much as I can. I want to try harder in general, I guess. It's about time I tried harder to try harder. That's the gist of my resolution this New Year's.

EDIT: Almost forgot one thing... to remind everyone that the apocalypse is complete *insert highly inappropriate word here*.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom