• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your New Year's Resolution for 2012

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't have nothing atm, and I doubt I'll have one before the end of the year. I'll probably just try to live better and enjoy every one of my given days.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I'm gonna try to be less insecure about myself next year. Also, I'm gonna try to conquer my fear of water, x) people are starting to call me "scaredy-kat" which annoys the heck out of me. I'm also planning on getting my first gaming system, ^^ and eating more junk food, just cause I can.

Alright here's my plans for the new year
1. Get a job
2. Get a life
3. Lose weight (Skyward Sword is going to help me with this one)
4. quit smoking (highly doubt i'll be doing that)
5. get the heck out of this house and move far away.
and lastly survive the apocalypse xD

H

Hastier

I intent to buy the rest of the games in my list, finish some games that I left collecting dust in my room after playing halfway trough, exercise more (lol every year is the same), do some courses I'm interested in, improve my drawing skills, finally clean my room (really I have been delaying this for a year and a half now :facepalm:), get a nice hair cut and learn to cook something decent instead of burnt bread with butter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
My New Years resolution is to stop playing video games in general way too much. I need to spend more of my time devoted to school not games so I can get straight A's for the rest of the year.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Hey December 21st is my B-day. I guess I wouldn't want to go out on any other day. That way I'll be exactly 28 years old! lol

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
-Not drink as much caffeine
-Actually do my homework
-Make less pterodactyl noises in public areas
-I lied about the caffeine, I love it. If I stop I will get withdrawal and my face will melt off and everyone will weep over my exploded body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom