• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Your First Reaction when Beginning Your Stone Tower Climb

Well, my first reaction was probably something along the lines of "This song is amazing, doo doo dooooo DO DO DO DOO DOO DOOOOO DOO!"

YES.

I really don't remember what I thought, I was young, I probably fell off the blocks a lot and got hit in the head with boulders. I do remember hearing the redeads and freaking out, because back then even with the masks that make them dance I was scared of them. But I don't remember the climb of Stone Tower being a particularly challenging part, just that it took a while and I got confused a few times and played the Elegy in the wrong form. The Temple at the top, however... XD but I love Stone Tower Temple.

First reaction? "sure am glad i made it through that castle thing, now i can FINALLY get to the temple" (looks up and realizes he has to climb about 300ft) "why does this game hate me..?"

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
*After being frustrated with most the game* I facepalmed, groaned, said "Oh my God!", went back to day 1, saved, turned off the game for a week! LOL

Haha, I remember. I was 14 years old when I FINALLY made it to the Stone Tower. When I looked at all of that, I said to myself, What the ****? But, then I said to myself, "Remember Jamie... Once you're up top, and you probably find an owl, you will never have to climb up here, unless this console is being a butt again and you have to restart it."

Epona

Ordon Village
I got really stuck at first!! It took me a couple tries, at least, to figure out how to move the blocks the right way.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My Initial reaction was:

Alright let's get this parteh Star----WAAAAA!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I was rather stunned by how tall the tower was, and how confusing it may look. But soon enough I got a grip of things, and I didn't panic when I reached the top, though I got angry and threw a tantrum when I fell of the ledge and I started all over again. But meh, it was a dungeon to end all dungeons in MM.

I was like, "Um...yeah. If you expect me to climb this thing, well you're sorely mistaken Nintendo!" Then I got my older brother to play for me. I beat Stone Tower myself eventually thereafter when I wasn't so lazy. :cool:

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Mine was something like this: Oh ok lets do this, climbs, kills keese steps on switch plays song, shouts out of frustration, opens mac book, www.zeldadungeon.net completes puzzle smile sees temple cry

Well, I was like, THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER SO THAT TINY LITTLE CLIMB ISNT GONNA STOP ME! So I kept going...and going...and going. When I made it to top...WHOOPEE STONE TOWER! When I made it to that room with the mirrors, *frustration* When I did the whole thing, MAJORA HERE I COME!

To be honest, Great Bay was WAY harder, but that might have been cause it and Snowhead were the only two dungeons I actually bothered to collect the stupid Stray Fairies. And I may be one of the five people in the world who thinks this, but, I think OoT was much harder than MM.:)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As I entered Stone Tower, I said, "Wow, this place is huge! This will certainly present a good challenge!" And it did. Well, maybe a little. Climbing Stone Tower wasn't very difficult. But it was a challenge to say the least. Except, my game crashed on me once I made it inside the Stone Tower Temple. Since I hadn't used the Song of Time to save yet, I had to climb it again. That was a little frustrating. I made sure to use the Song of Time to save after I slashed the owl statue again.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I wasn't expecting to be entering this huge tower when I walked through the 'gates' I was told to go through. So, my first reaction was, "Whoa, this is interesting." Then, while listening to the awesome music, I heard the redead noise and was constantly looking around, paranoid, trying to find them as I climbed. I didn't want to take off the gibdo mask in that area, I wore it as much as possible till I actually found them.

At the top I saw that there was an owl statue, and I saved with the song of time right after hitting it. Still one of my favorite areas in the game, it was unexpected and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom