• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

What generation is it in?

• First Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Generation

• Third Generation

• Fourth Generation

• One of the new Japanese Pokemon

• Total voters

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
My favourite Pokemon has always been Alakazam. I knew I loved him from the moment I got smoked by Sabrina in Pokemon Blue. :)
Sure, he's a bit of a cliché (because he's just so darn good), but there aren't enough Pokemon with giant mustaches and spoons. That's a winning combination right there.
He acts quickly and poignantly with his mind, which was kind of how I felt about myself when I was little. :lol:

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Pikachu i have loved him since day one. I always have him in my team but i tend to evolve it to Raichu which i also like.pikachu 2.jpg

Danlo

Daniel
My favorite pokemon is Typlosion. It was my one my first pokemon because Crystal was my first game and I choose Cyndaquil for starter( now I always pick a fire type when I choose a starter)

Beeker

Wild Card
My favourite Pokemon? I'd have to say Dragonite. I guess it's for personal reasons as well:P
I had(and still have, mind you) a Dragonite who was one of the very frst Pokemon I ever raised to Level 100. It was originally from FireRed, then traded to Ruby, Migrated to Diamond, and finally moved to HeartGold. If I get Black/White, chances are it'll go there too, I bring it bring it everywhere.

Yep, my little Dragon(that's her name, original, isn't it?)^^. Even for the most awesome Pokemon, I wouldn't give it away.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Design wise, Eevee is easily my favorite. Seriously, just look at it!
EEVEE.jpg
Easily my favorite design ever, and a very classic one too since it came from Gen I. Man, that brings back so many memories.

Use wise, my favorite would probably have to be a tie between Espeon (great Special Sweeper whom I commonly nickname Spy [get it? Espeon, Espionage?]), Togekiss (great Tactical Tank that can do decent damage), and Typhlosion (Typhlosion is Typhlosion. Need I say more?).

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Design wise, Eevee is easily my favorite. Seriously, just look at it!
EEVEE.jpg
Easily my favorite design ever, and a very classic one too since it came from Gen I. Man, that brings back so many memories.
The top floor of the Pokemon Mansion! Eevee was my favorite too, well Vaporeon was but Eevee as a whole.

L

LinksBrother

I love Squirtle , But i cant really pick but i like the cute ones! :p

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Wow hmmmmmm this is tough... I'd have to say feraligator. Is that how you spell it? Well its the final evolved form of Todadile :) Also I love ratatta for some reason and in my old fire red game i had one that was in the 70's :D He was a beast ^^

K

Kylehorrible

The new generation has been posted in full, and it looks quite cool. Probably for me its 1>2>5>3>4

I

Indridcold85

Call me old fashion, but I am a huge fan of Abra. I would spend hours trying to catch that little bugger. When i finally caught him it was so awesome. I felt as if i had conquered the world when a basic pokeball caught him. Stupid dark pokemon balancing out the power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom