• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Hylian Town?

What are your favorite hylian town in the games? I was going to say human instead of hylian, but I wanted to exclude towns of tribes like the gerudo, or others, I have nothing against them though.

for me they are:

1-Clock Town: No real need to explain why, Clock town has a lot of memorable characters, lots of things to do and it feels alive, the characters are always doing something and adapt to the situation.

2-Skyloft: The town is big and has a lot of things on it. It has lot of character I can care about (everyone but Goselle :P), plus, it feels great to see it in the distant while flying and skydive to it.

3-Windfall: Another great town with great characters, even after Clock Town, Windfall still felt alive. The own has a lot of things too.

4-Hyrule Castle Town (MC): It may not be fresh in my mind, but from what I remember the town was full of characters, quests an things to do.

5-Kakariko Village (AlttP): The first traditional town in Zelda, most of the distinguishable characters in AlttP are there, side quest, a library, blacksmiths, a cursing bat, minigames, it has everything. Oh yeah, and cuccos!

6-Hyrule Castle Town (TP): Scaring the knights never gets old, this town surely has a lot of people, sadly most of them are for the looks, but there are others that not. Other than the characters that live here, I like how there are little details everywhere.

7-Kakariko Village (OoT): Its a good town, but it is at the bottom of this list because other than the skulltula house, the cucco lady and the potion shop, there is not too much, but how to forget the windmill and the well?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
My favorite would be Clock Town with Skyloft in a close second. I liked how large it was and the variety of buildings and shops in Clock Town.

MW7

Well I agree with you on the big 3 of Clock Town, Skyloft, and Windfall Island being the best and in that order as well. Your list is pretty much my list except I wouldn't mention TP's castle town.

Castle Town (TP), Clock Town, and Skyloft.
I think Kakariko Village (TP) would have been one of my favourites if there was more in it. I love the serenity of it.

Windfall, Clocktown, then Skyloft. Windfall is very peacfull and just about everyone in Clocktown you get to know and help, and Skyloft is just cool

Windfall Island would be my favorite from the Wind Waker although as the game whent on I felt distant from it and never really got to know the characters that inhabited the island. For this reason, I pick Skyloft. All the sidequests that were available added real character development and I grew attached to them as the game whent on. That and the combined fact that it's Link's hometown makes it #1 for me. Windfall a close second because I love the scenery and the characters I did get to know were hilarious.

Starleap

Canadian Girl
My Favorite has to be Skyloft, Hyrule Castle Town from TP is second, third would have to be Kakariko Village from OoT. Not because it's empty, but because there's so much fun stuff to do there in both the past and the future... That and you can get mauled by Cuccos. :cucco:

I would have to say Clock Town, I like the overall design and the friendly vibe it gives off. A 2nd would be OOT Kariko Village, for the same reasons.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I liked Clocktown the best myself. It was always busting with people and it was fun just watching people do only certain things on a certain time and day like it was realistic.

Wow, this is a tough decision. I want to say Skyloft. I can't remember Clock Town and Windfall Island. Which games were those in?? (Keep in mind I have yet to finish Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword)

Clock Town is definatley my favorite. Everyone's just doing their own little thing at a certain time. It just feels more alive than other places. Skyloft would have to be as second. I love the whole idea of living in a small place where everyone knows you!

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Clock Town, just because of how much is going on there, and in each of the three days there is something else going on.

I would say skyloft because there's just so much to do.... But I feel like it was just a little crammed and small :/ but I really enjoyed the places in TP especially Kakariko. There was a lot that happened there but it wasn't all at once or totally overwhelming. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom