• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Hylian Town?

Kakariko Village FTW WOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I liked Kakariko Village in all the games, especially Twilight Princess because it contained all the elements of the old ocarina of time.
A Graveyard with POES!!!
Near Death Mountain o_O
AND where most of the action oocurs
1) Fighting King Bulbin
2) Getting Bomb Arrows
3) The hot Springs
4) A Light Spirit
5) And a little boy running a shop
WHAT MORE CAN U WANT!!!!!!!!

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I really like the Zoras in Twilight Princess, and I know that they don't really live in a town, but I choose the Zora Village for my #1. In second is definitly Kakariko Village in Ocarina of Time. It is very rural and is at the base of the greatest mountain in Hyrule. 3rd is the Hidden Village in Twilight Princess, because Impaz governs a town full of cats (I know, I'm just wierd).

I enjoyed Skyloft the most because I felt most connected with it throughout the game.

Being Link's hometown, contantly going back their as part of your quest, and not to mention the hometown of Groose, made it a pleasent place to be and easy for me to enjoy.

B

brisucs

i want to say skyloft but i would have to pick Hyrule Castle Town from TP then skyloft the clock town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom