• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Drinks

X

xXDREWXx

Let's See Here...

5.Chocolate Milk

4.Sunny D

3.Sobe Life Water

2.Dr. Pepper

1.Monster Energy

...And A Couple Others.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
1. Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, cream and sugar. Perhaps add either blueberry or hazlenut flavoring. People around here will drink this in the middle of winter. =)

2. Arizona iced tea. You know how some kids have beer can shrines? I have an Arizona can shrine. Arnold Palmer & Green tea lemonade, for the win.

3. Honeydew bubble tea. Oh man. It's like candy in a glass.

4. This iced mint black tea from an Asian-fusion cafe in Amherst. It's mad expensive, but gah, it's so worth it.

5. Water. Not tap water, though. Ew. Smartwater's where it's at.

Yes, I do have an obsession with tea. I like it more than coffee.
I try to avoid soda, but if I must, it'll be either grape, Mountain Dew or Diet Coke.
I don't care for juice; I find apple juice to be particularly nasty.
And I hate milk. Vanilla soy milk's pretty good, but regular milk...Ughh. It just tastes weird to me. =/

Beeker

Wild Card
5.Milk. It's good to have milk once in a while. Plus, it's good for you.
4.Water. Also good, and refreshig at the same time:)
3.Arizonas. I'd get them at school whenever I bouht a lunch there. So yummy, but full of sugar(and Shan, I think that is just a total win.)
2. Apple juice. Didn't like it for a while but love the stuff.
1.ROOT BEER. It is, in truth, my elixir. I love other kinds of pop, but I have root beer whenever I can.Root beer=:D(at least for me)

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. Water
2. Milk
3. Apple Juice
4. My mom's home-made Sweet Tea
5. Orange Juice

B

bad card

1. loose tea (citron oolong is my preference).
2. mineral water
3. carrot juice
4. grapefruit juice
5. courvoisier

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I have a new favourite, and it's been a favourite for many months it seems now. I said water, and that's still a favourite. Now, to add to it is Mountain Dew. I've been drinking that a lot. And my true favourite now... Ramune! I've tried that while I was at an anime convention and I feel in love with it! It just tastes amazing. x3 I really liked the Strawberry and Raspberry ones. :3

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
1. Pepsi (AKA the LifeGiver)
2. Vanilla Shakes
3. Coke
4. Mountain Dew (haven't had it for years; damn food dye allergy!)
5. Rootbeer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom