• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Drinks

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
For me, it's water (tab water please. I can't stand bottled water), Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Milk, and Orange Fanta.

I noticed that Orange Fanta just tastes like Carbonated Sunny Delight. However, I do no t know when I'll have this any time soon. I only ever had it in Germany, and I've never seen it anywhere over here, even though I'm sure you can get it.

Steve

5/19/13
1. Dr. Pepper
2. MONSTER Energy
3. Coca-Cola
4. Mtn DEW
5. Beer (seeing is I only drink on occasions)

B

Blood Wolf

1. Water - since it is in a lot of the things we drink except for dairy product drinks.
2. Soda Pop - Random fact! Coca Cola used to be a cough medicine that had cocaine in it, hence the part "Coca"!
3. Milk - mmmmmmm, gots to have my milk to keep healthy! ;p
4. Apple Juice - I like to be nostalgic at times. :3
5. Energy Drinks - I drink these on rare occasions. I don't mind them that much.

Hazel

A Frog
Mine are;

N*1: Lemonade. I tasted it first with an old neighbour when I was five and ever since I have been addicted to it. Also, the neighbour is dead now, so it brings back lots of old memories. He would make his own lemonade.

N*2: Apple juice. Just pure delight.

N*3: freshly squeezed orange juice.

L

Legend

Sprite, Tea, Beer, Hawaiian punch, hot chocolate and captain n coke.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
1. Water (iced cold) yes the cold matters
2. Milk (cold) just like water and the cold matters
3. Apple juice (cold) the cold matters

Well I'm not sure about the rest but I love sold drinks when it really hot (it usually is in Los Angeles and I just live in LA county). So that's it.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Water, either it be tab water or from a bottle. My whole family calls me the "water drinker" of the family because it's almost all I ever drink. I also gnaw on a lot of crushed ice for some odd reason. 0.o;

Jedizora

:right:
my favorites?
10.sprite
9.apple juice
8.pepsi
7.coke zero
6.coke
5.cherry coke
4.milk
3.prople berry water
2.mountain dew
1.a frozen coke icee from burger king(by frozen i mean stuck in a freezer for a coulple of days

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Water (must be cold), hot green tea (I like it boiling and bitter), and iced mocha (no clue why I like this stuff since I hate dairy). That's all I ever drink, mostly water. High sugar drinks, or even moderately sugary drinks, make my mouth feel funny; I can't stand sodas, fruit juices, and flavored water of any kind.

I'm another tea lover. I like hot tea, cold tea, as long as it's not from a mix, that stuff just tastes nasty :P Mint tea, black tea, green tea, regular tea, I pretty much like all varieties.

Coffee, yes, I do drink coffee. Not as much as I used to because the caffeine drives me through the wall after so many cups. Believe it or not, I once stayed up for 72 hours on a coffee high.

Water, you simply cannot beat water.

As far as pop goes, I love Dr. Pepper and Sprite.

Juice is also good.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I drink anything. And I mean that almost literally, as long as it doesn't have alcohol and other people from my country are willing to drink it, (i.e. no poison :) ) then I'm perfectly fine with it.

A few favorites though: Diet Pepsi > Coke Zero > Diet Coke > any soft drink with sugar added. Iced tea is good if it's at least mildly sweetened. Coffee is also good, sometimes sugar, always cream. Starbucks hardly counts as a real drink so I won't list my favorites there. :(

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Non-Alcoholic:
1. Coca-Cola - I'm totally addicted to it, I drink ~2 litres/day and yes I'm still far from being fat :P (well in turn I never eat breakfast, sometimes my first food of the day can be as late as 6 pm, usually it's 3 pm)
2. Water, usually bottled with lots of carbonic acid. Unfortunately I live in a region with very hard water so I don't like our tap water and tea doesn't taste good (if made with it) either.
...and that's basically all I drink (once in a while I also drink some peppermint tea). I used to drink coffee, but nowadays I feel that it makes me rather tired instead of waking me up >.>

Alcoholic:
1. Beer, mostly from barley (my favourite brand is Bitburger), but occasionally I drink wheat beer as well (Paulaner)
2. Wine, preferably white. In our region we usually drink it mixed with cola or water, in that case it's a cheaper wine with a rather low amount of alcohol (7-8%). If it comes to pure wine (which I drink very rarely, maybe 2 times/year), I prefer late pinot gris (15% alcohol and yet it's not bitter at all).
3. Vodka, preferably mixed with orange juice or Red Bull. (very rare as well)

If I get to drink a cocktail (max once/year), my favourite is "Swimming Pool".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom